superman vs thor. it ends here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cosmicjudge
the end of this debate has come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzskaeaiHw

watch the vid

SevenShackles
As a thor fan this hurt. Thank you good sir thank you.

JakeTheBank
That vid didn't use the best feats for either person, imo. Not to mention some of the results by comparing feats didn't make sense.

psycho gundam
and context was ignored

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and context was ignored

thumb up

And on both sides, to be fair. I don't mind it being called a draw in the end, because both of them have the feats to show it clearly wouldn't be a stomp in either direction, but yeah, that video wasn't the best argument for either side.

And I surmise this will be closed soon.

Placidity
Still a nice find

Oh and Superman wins

Wei Phoenix
Sadly it doesn't end here.

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That vid didn't use the best feats for either person, imo. Not to mention some of the results by comparing feats didn't make sense.

this vidoe was made for ordenery people and ordenery comics fans to understand a particular point... you on the other hand are a fanboy and nothing will help you or prove to youthat superman>thor and even if tomorrow there will be a fight between superman and thor with superman beating him like he should you rage blanket and quan will cry that thor wasnt 100% because his toe was hurt from his last fight with sentry so in those kind of threads just zip it because your opinion is nonimportant here

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by muhaha_guy
this vidoe was made for ordenery people and ordenery comics fans to understand a particular point... you on the other hand are a fanboy and nothing will help you or prove to youthat superman>thor and even if tomorrow there will be a fight between superman and thor with superman beating him like he should you rage blanket and quan will cry that thor wasnt 100% because his toe was hurt from his last fight with sentry so in those kind of threads just zip it because your opinion is nonimportant here

Uh, what?

I stated that the video misinterpreted scenes and feats, from both Superman AND Thor. It didn't do either justice. And el-oh-****ing-el at labeling me, Blanket, Rage, and Quan as the "Thor fanboys". It's by far the funniest thing I've seen someone post here besides Wolverine beating Captain America 10/10.

Why don't you, y'know, stop making troll/sock accounts, use some proper spelling and grammar, and like, I don't know, stop being an assclown for once?

Doctor-Alvis
Ugh, so boring. Couldn't get through it. It was like watching a power point.

muhaha_guy
Uh, what?

I stated that the video misinterpreted scenes and feats, from both Superman AND Thor. It didn't do either justice. And el-oh-****ing-el at labeling me, Blanket, Rage, and Quan as the "Thor fanboys". It's by far the funniest thing I've seen someone post here besides Wolverine beating Captain America 10/10.

Why don't you, y'know, stop making troll/sock accounts, use some proper spelling and grammar, and like, I don't know, stop being an assclown for once?

andyou cant even admit the truth Lol at least admit you are biased towards thor in every fight he fights on those boards when ever i enter a thread of thor vs someone and i see you nick name before going down forward to your post i am already saying in my head i bet he wrote "thor" and then i slide down to your post and guess what? thor it is .... give me a break you are just a fanboy

Doctor-Alvis
andyou cant even admit the truth Lol at least admit you are biased towards thor in every fight he fights on those boards when even i entera thread of thor vs someone and i see you nick name before going down forward to your post i am already saying in my head i bet he wrote "thor" and then i slide down to your post and guess what? thor it is .... give me a break you are just a fanboy
So.. do you get any kind of satisfaction from making this account so you can rage out on people on the ye olde comic forum?

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
So.. do you get any kind of satisfaction from making this account so you can rage out on people on the ye olde comic forum?

do you?

JakeTheBank
andyou cant even admit the truth Lol at least admit you are biased towards thor in every fight he fights on those boards when even i entera thread of thor vs someone and i see you nick name before going down forward to your post i am already saying in my head i bet he wrote "thor" and then i slide down to your post and guess what? thor it is .... give me a break you are just a fanboy

Admit I'm something I'm not?

That's about as likely as admitting you're just a troll who apparently has a raging hard-on for KMC despite the multiple bannings you've been on the end of. If I'm biased, please, by all means, find these illusive "fanboy" posts where I oh-so-clearly vote for Thor in a manner which makes no sense and is hardly justified. If they exist and if you're the paragon of objectiveness you like to claim you are, find them. Hell, I like to think I'm pretty damn reasonable all things considered, especially to your troll ass, so excuse me if I'm a bit pissed off.

Shit, if you actually read my posts, you would have seen me claim that the video takes several of Thor's feats and misrepresents them in a way to make them seem better than what they actually are. But that's biased of me to call out someone misinterpreting Thor, eh?

You really have no reason to call anyone out as you were the guy who said I should change my Cyborg Superman sig because "I obviously hated Superman and wasn't a fan of his" and recently said the same about my Majestic sig. Because, obviously, having a sig = supporting that character (even though Cyborg Superman and Majestic =/= Superman) in every match-up no matter what. And that clearly isn't fanboyism at its worse.

Doctor-Alvis
do you?
I was just curious. I wonder what you hope to gain. The most likely candidate seems to be self gratification, but it seems like such a weak source.

muhaha_guy
Admit I'm something I'm not?

That's about as likely as admitting you're just a troll who apparently has a raging hard-on for KMC despite the multiple bannings you've been on the end of. If I'm biased, please, by all means, find these illusive "fanboy" posts where I oh-so-clearly vote for Thor in a manner which makes no sense and is hardly justified. If they exist and if you're the paragon of objectiveness you like to claim you are, find them. Hell, I like to think I'm pretty damn reasonable all things considered, especially to your troll ass, so excuse me if I'm a bit pissed off.

Shit, if you actually read my posts, you would have seen me claim that the video takes several of Thor's feats and misrepresents them in a way to make them seem better than what they actually are. But that's biased of me to call out someone misinterpreting Thor, eh?

You really have no reason to call anyone out as you were the guy who said I should change my Cyborg Superman sig because "I obviously hated Superman and wasn't a fan of his" and recently said the same about my Majestic sig. Because, obviously, having a sig = supporting that character (even though Cyborg Superman and Majestic =/= Superman) in every match-up no matter what. And that clearly isn't fanboyism at its worse.

look at the scrows you are typing and responding to metrying to defend yourself i guess you feel guilty? its simple psychology actually and i am not more of a troll then lets say quanchi or rage but the difference is that they dont get banned while i do because they are friends with the mods thats all there is to it, but if you look at my posts aside of sometimes using bad language or spelling because i am not from america and english isnt my native language i never was biased or was a fanboy of some character i actually discuss with reason its just the fact that i get banned already makes you think "this guy is a troll he is here only to troll" while as i said i am not more of a troll then half of this board

JakeTheBank
look at the scrows you are typing and responding to metrying to defend yourself i guess you feel guilty? its simple psychology actually and i am not more of a troll then lets say quanchi or rage but the difference is that they dont get banned while i do because they are friends with the mods thats all there is to it, but if you look at my posts aside of sometimes using bad language i never was biased or was a fanboy of some character i actually discuss with reason its just the fact that i get banned already nakes you think "this guy is a troll he is here only to troll" while as i said i am not more of a troll then half of this board

The hell? What are "scrows"? Do I even want to know?

No, you're more of a troll than Quan or Rage and everybody else. Why? You enter a topic and call people "retards", "fanboys", "gay", and loads of other typical bullshit antagonistic remarks. As soon as someone disagrees with you or even posts something that's highly dubious or even outrageous, you respond almost instantly with personal attacks. So, yeah, that makes you a troll. Nearly every thread you shang-hai you refuse to add anything remotely constructive aside from lowballing (usually Thor for some reason) or just to start shit. That makes you a troll. You project your opinions and thoughts onto others, and retort with half ass debating/name calling/insulting. That makes you a troll. Hell, me even responding to you only further increases your troll behavior (ie. feeding), which is a fault on me anyway.

Yeah, people here say some crazy shit, often completely biased and uninformed shit. But your constant barrage of repeated threads, attacking people you disagree with, and basically being an assclown are worse. Honestly, if you came back and cleaned up your attitude and posts you probably wouldn't be banned so damn fast.

muhaha_guy
The hell? What are "scrows"? Do I even want to know?

No, you're more of a troll than Quan or Rage and everybody else. Why? You enter a topic and call people "retards", "fanboys", "gay", and loads of other typical bullshit antagonistic remarks. As soon as someone disagrees with you or even posts something that's highly dubious or even outrageous, you respond almost instantly with personal attacks. So, yeah, that makes you a troll. Nearly every thread you shang-hai you refuse to add anything remotely constructive aside from lowballing (usually Thor for some reason) or just to start shit. That makes you a troll. You project your opinions and thoughts onto others, and retort with half ass debating/name calling/insulting. That makes you a troll. Hell, me even responding to you only further increases your troll behavior (ie. feeding), which is a fault on me anyway.

Yeah, people here say some crazy shit, often completely biased and uninformed shit. But your constant barrage of repeated threads, attacking people you disagree with, and basically being an assclown are worse. Honestly, if you came back and cleaned up your attitude and posts you probably wouldn't be banned so damn fast.

well even if i use more insulting then others i am still no match for the fanboism and stupidity of many posters here , and again if you didnt feel that i am right you wouldnt post scraws of defence

JakeTheBank
well even if i use more insulting then others i am still no match for the fanboism and stupidity of many posters here , and again if you didnt feel that i am right you wouldnt post scraws of defence

So insulting people = good and fanboyism = bad? That's a horrible line of logic. I think the term "fanboy" is so wildly blown out of proportion on KMC nowadays anyway and is often used as a poor method of countering another's point or line of reasoning. And explain to me, what are "scraws" of defense? You called me out - again - and I responded. What, was I supposed to not defend myself to your accusation?

tkitna
Dont care who wins, but the video did remind me of how much I hate Superman.

muhaha_guy
So insulting people = good and fanboyism = bad? That's a horrible line of logic. I think the term "fanboy" is so wildly blown out of proportion on KMC nowadays anyway and is often used as a poor method of countering another's point or line of reasoning. And explain to me, what are "scraws" of defense? You called me out - again - and I responded. What, was I supposed to not defend myself to your accusation?

everyone got there own limits and definitions i rather be a rude person then a fanboy and there are a lot of fanboys around here fanboism is not when someone cant counter your argument he calls you a fanboy but its people like quanchi and rage who are fanboys to the point its stupid just like quan is a fanboy of thanos and thor or rage is a fanboy of thor or darkodin is a fanboy of odin which means they will never admit there favorite character will lose unless its something like thor vs living tribunal and i still can see them argue that the godblast will ko him so inmy book thats pathetic

so why are you trying to defend yourself against my claims if they arent true? if i am wrong then everybody should know that and you shouldnt even respond right? oris it that i am rightand you are trying to defend yourself which is the case you are a fanboy of thor or at leasy very biased towards him just like shokosugi is a superman fanboy only its1 superman fanboy vs 5-6 thor fanboys so of course they willmake him look as he is the only fanboy

JakeTheBank
everyone got there own limits and definitions i rather be a rude person then a fanboy and there are a lot of fanboys around here fanboism is not when someone cant counter your argument he calls you a fanboy but its people like quanchi and rage who are fanboys to the point its stupid just like namosubby is a fanboy of namor or quan is a fanboy of thanos and thor or rage is a fanboy of thor or darkodin is a fanboy of odin which means they will never admit there favorite character will lose unless its something like thor vs living tribunal and i still can see them argue that the godblast will ko him so inmy book thats pathetic

so why are you trying to defend yourself against my claims if they arent true? if i am wrong then everybody should know that and you shouldnt even respond right? oris it that i am rightand you are trying to defend yourself which is the case you are a fanboy of thor or at leasy very biased towards him just like shokosugi is a superman fanboy only its1 superman fanboy vs 5-6 thor fanboys so of course they willmake him look as he is the only fanboy

I'd think human decency would come into play and make you say "Better to be an overzealous fan of a fictional character than a rude and obnoxious bastard to people for no reason", to be honest erm

And you can't see what's wrong about calling out all those posters and labeling them fanboys, especially when there's a good chance they won't see this? You claim things like "Oh, they would vote their favorite character to go over Living Tribunal" but don't even bother to cite specific examples or anything of the like. I mean, these "Thor fanboys" what do they say that marks them as fanboys aside from claiming Thor can or would beat a foe? I'm trying to wrap my head around your line of thinking (my mistake) and I don't even know where you get this notion from.

If someone accuses you of a crime, you defend yourself, right? From where I come from, not defending yourself or answering a challenge of your character is, at worse, almost as bad as admitting fault. So, again, the idea that me defending myself against your claims - which I find to be untrue and defamation of my character - is me trying to hide my "fanboyism"? And by defending myself, I've only outed myself as a biased Thor fanboy?

And Superman, believe it or not, has more detractors on KMC than he does have "fanboys". Most people hate Superman simply because he's Superman.

Mindset
Why did you write that long post, just tell him to shut up.

Have you learned nothing from me?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Why did you write that long post, just tell him to shut up.

Have you learned nothing from me?

No. embarrasment

muhaha_guy
I'd think human decency would come into play and make you say "Better to be an overzealous fan of a fictional character than a rude and obnoxious bastard to people for no reason", to be honest erm

And you can't see what's wrong about calling out all those posters and labeling them fanboys, especially when there's a good chance they won't see this? You claim things like "Oh, they would vote their favorite character to go over Living Tribunal" but don't even bother to cite specific examples or anything of the like. I mean, these "Thor fanboys" what do they say that marks them as fanboys aside from claiming Thor can or would beat a foe? I'm trying to wrap my head around your line of thinking (my mistake) and I don't even know where you get this notion from.

If someone accuses you of a crime, you defend yourself, right? From where I come from, not defending yourself or answering a challenge of your character is, at worse, almost as bad as admitting fault. So, again, the idea that me defending myself against your claims - which I find to be untrue and defamation of my character - is me trying to hide my "fanboyism"? And by defending myself, I've only outed myself as a biased Thor fanboy?

And Superman, believe it or not, has more detractors on KMC than he does have "fanboys". Most people hate Superman simply because he's Superman.

what really makes them thor fanboys aside from giving him any win posibble even when he cant win like against surtur is the fact that when ever thor lose in a comics on panel they imidiatly call it a PIS and make things out of there ass for thor like his recent fight with the hulk which was a good fight but again his fanboys clame its a PIS .. why? they dont explain its just a PIS because thor lost and even with the fact he is lying on the floor covered with his own blood and gurgle his blood they say he could beat hulk if hulk didnt "run" away Lol tell me its not a statement of a pure thor fanboy

and the recent fight with sentry if you can all it a fight they claim thor was weakend and now its sentry> weakend thor Lol even with the fact his attack was full power and it was never stated he was weakend i guess they made up that argument even before the fight so they will have a card in the sleeve just in case

JakeTheBank
what really makes them thor fanboys aside from giving him any win posibble even when he cant win like against surtur is the fact that when ever thor lose in a comics on panel they imidiatly call it a PIS and make things out of there ass for thor like his recent fight with the hulk which was a good fight but again his fanboys clame its a PIS .. why? they dont explain its just a PIS because thor lost and even with the fact he is lying on the floor covered with his own blood and gurgle his blood they say he could beat hulk if hulk didnt "run" away Lol tell me its not a statement of a pure thor fanboy

and the recent fight with sentry if you can all it a fight they claim thor was weakend and now its sentry> weakend thor Lol even with the fact his attack was full power and it was never stated he was weakend i guess they made up that argument even before the fight so they will have a card in the sleeve just in case

I think it's obvious Thor can't beat Surtur w/o PIS, plot device, or amps. Most fans will tell you that much. At best, he can attempt a BFR like he did previously.

And Thor's losses aren't all PIS. If Hulk beats Thor, it's not PIS at all. Now, if Hulk, in a round-about way, uses Thor's enchanted hammer to beat Thor himself up with it, it's dangerously close to PIS. The weapon obeys his mental commands and if Thor wanted to not have his own weapon bash his face in, why wouldn't he be able to do so? Hulk's strength + Mjolnir smashing his face in, while powerful, shouldn't be so jarring to Thor to stop him from willing Mjolnir to fly forward or out of his grasp. So basically, the writer assumes that Thor's durability and common sense and mastery of his own weapon < Hulk smashing the hammer in his face. It's not hard to see why people have issue with it.

And of course, there's the fact that said fight was alluded to be either a dream sequence or Banner unable to recall the fight properly by the phrase "Yeah right, and then I woke up."

And Thor was obviously weakened when he fought Sentry. Did you see how Coipel drew him? He wasn't at 100%. How weak was he? Who knows, but it was clear to me and most people he obviously wasn't at peak form. "I will smite you with all the power at his command" meant that Thor was using all he had left in his gas tank to hit Sentry. And his attacks succeeded in pushing Sentry back as well as breaking his physical shell, anyway.

Placidity
If Hulk beats Thor, it's not PIS at all.

Um, yes it is. Hulk should never beat a high herald. Even H2H Thor would rip him a new one.

muhaha_guy
I think it's obvious Thor can't beat Surtur w/o PIS, plot device, or amps. Most fans will tell you that much. At best, he can attempt a BFR like he did previously.

And Thor's losses aren't all PIS. If Hulk beats Thor, it's not PIS at all. Now, if Hulk, in a round-about way, uses Thor's enchanted hammer to beat Thor himself up with it, it's dangerously close to PIS. The weapon obeys his mental commands and if Thor wanted to not have his own weapon bash his face in, why wouldn't he be able to do so? Hulk's strength + Mjolnir smashing his face in, while powerful, shouldn't be so jarring to Thor to stop him from willing Mjolnir to fly forward or out of his grasp. So basically, the writer assumes that Thor's durability and common sense and mastery of his own weapon < Hulk smashing the hammer in his face. It's not hard to see why people have issue with it.

And of course, there's the fact that said fight was alluded to be either a dream sequence or Banner unable to recall the fight properly by the phrase "Yeah right, and then I woke up."

And Thor was obviously weakened when he fought Sentry. Did you see how Coipel drew him? He wasn't at 100%. How weak was he? Who knows, but it was clear to me and most people he obviously wasn't at peak form. "I will smite you with all the power at his command" meant that Thor was using all he had left in his gas tank to hit Sentry. And his attacks succeeded in pushing Sentry back as well as breaking his physical shell, anyway.

again hulk didnt grab his hammer he grab thors arm and thor wasnt expecting hulk to do something like that and even if he was expecting it happened too fast thor copuldnt stop mjolnir before it connected his face during a fight and after he got the first hit in the face he couldnt react he was too f^cked up and by you saying that his hammer and hulk strength is not enough to beat him is a biased and tupid clame seing how mjolnir is more powerful the thor and we dont know how strong was hulk because he was pissed and mad so we dont know how much stronger he grew he could be strong enough to bash the hammer so hard in thor face that thor gurgled his own blood like happened thats why this fight wasnt a PIS at all

the fight with sentry thor used his powers without being noted that he is weakened as we saw he used a powerful strike and everything he had,those are only your speculations that hewasnt at full power it was never stated on pannel, he was at full power when he got his shit caved in by the U FOES smile, and he hits sentry with all his might and it did NOTHING then sentry grab him and thor being all scared telling us that he is far superior to thor but the writer didnt let him kick thors ass because he probable didnt want a group of thor fanboys flaming him for that , so i have a question how weakened do you THINK thor was? and if he was lets say 100% how much better do you think he would deal sentry?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Placidity
Um, yes it is. Hulk should never beat a high herald. Even H2H Thor would rip him a new one.

Thor typically fights down to Hulk's level, though. Don't know why, but every time they throw down, Thor's usually engaging in melee tactics and brawling instead of using most of his other powers. Call it his sense of pride or CIS, but that's just how they fight all the time. And in that kind of fight, Hulk is more than capable of hanging with Thor. If Thor were to remember he has powers and ways of laying the Asgardian smackdown aside from brawling with a monster who was designed to brawl and win for the most part, then he'd beat his gamma ass more often than not.

JakeTheBank
again hulk didnt grab his hammer he grab thors arm and thor wasnt expecting hulk to do something like that and even if he was expecting it happened too fast thor copuldnt stop mjolnir before it connected his face during a fight and after he got the first hit in the face he couldnt react he was too f^cked up and by you saying that his hammer and hulk strength is not enough to beat him is a biased and tupid clame seing how mjolnir is more powerful the thor and we dont know how strong was hulk because he was pissed and mad so we dont know how much stronger he grew he could be strong enough to bash the hammer so hard in thor face that thor gurgled his own blood like happened thats why this fight wasnt a PIS at all

the fight with sentry thor used his powers without being noted that he is weakened as we saw he used a powerful strike and everything he had,those are only your speculations that hewasnt at full power it was never stated on pannel, he was at full power when he got his shit caved in by the U FOES smile, and he hits sentry with all his might and it did NOTHING then sentry grab him and thor being all scared telling us that he is far superior to thor but the writer didnt let him kick thors ass because he probable didnt want a group of thor fanboys flaming him for that , so i have a question how weakened do you THINK thor was? and if he was lets say 100% how much better do you think he would deal sentry?

Mjolnir isn't more powerful than Thor, though. It's a weapon, a focusing tool for his own innate godly powers. Aside from some of the plot deviceish capabilities it has, everything Thor is doing with Mjolnir is coming from him, albeit magnified and usually strengthened. He's the God of Thunder, not Mjolnir.

The U-Foes and Co aren't lightweights, though. Vector alone is a heavy hitter. All of them blasting in unison against a Thor who just got sucked attacked by Sentry isn't really a low showing for him. And your logic that he wasn't weakened because it wasn't stated means about as much as you saying Thor was scared of Sentry. It wasn't stated he was frightened or taken aback, so it must not be true.

And Thor at 100% vs. Void/Sentry is up in the air, in my opinion. Thor has a lot of things he can do, but most writers just like to show him hitting shit with his hammer or the odd lightning attack. In his weakened state, he was able to push Sentry back and damage his physical form, so it's anyone's guess as to what he could do at 100%. But we have to wait for Siege #4 to come out to be sure.

Placidity
And in that kind of fight, Hulk is more than capable of hanging with Thor.

Thats where Thor's feats of strength, striking power, and durability disagree. In comics, Hulk will pretty much be able to "hang" with anyone in a melee brawl no matter how much stronger they are due to PIS.

This is the most accurate representation of what would happen to Hulk vs Superman or Thor.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2irqjj6.jpg

Hulk is just a mid tier brick who wouldn't get owned straight up because of his healing factor, which I will admit is powerful. Other than that he ain't doing jack in PIS-less fight.

The likes of Superman and Thor lifts things on a planetary scale. Hulk lifts typical things like tanks and more impressively for him, mountains, and people act like its a big deal. Although most people don't see this because jobbing to Hulk is one of Thor's favorite past times.

muhaha_guy
Mjolnir isn't more powerful than Thor, though. It's a weapon, a focusing tool for his own innate godly powers. Aside from some of the plot deviceish capabilities it has, everything Thor is doing with Mjolnir is coming from him, albeit magnified and usually strengthened. He's the God of Thunder, not Mjolnir.

The U-Foes and Co aren't lightweights, though. Vector alone is a heavy hitter. All of them blasting in unison against a Thor who just got sucked attacked by Sentry isn't really a low showing for him. And your logic that he wasn't weakened because it wasn't stated means about as much as you saying Thor was scared of Sentry. It wasn't stated he was frightened or taken aback, so it must not be true.

And Thor at 100% vs. Void/Sentry is up in the air, in my opinion. Thor has a lot of things he can do, but most writers just like to show him hitting shit with his hammer or the odd lightning attack. In his weakened state, he was able to push Sentry back and damage his physical form, so it's anyone's guess as to what he could do at 100%. But we have to wait for Siege #4 to come out to be sure.

thor wins most of his fights with mjolnir he was even able to crack onslaught with it and being hit by mjolnir is stronger then being hit by thor fist

the u foes are nothing compared to the league you are trying to place thor in, and even taskmaster was able to land a hit and make him bleed which means taskamster with a shield is able to make thor bleed there goes his durability, and you are trying to excuse that by saying its because sentry hit him? so you want to tell me whe he foguth the u foes he was weakened just because that single punch from sentry? he shrug it off and bfr sentry with a punch and if you are saying a punch from sentry can weaken him like that then his durability is shit and he really cant be compared to the likes of superman, sentry hit ares with a punch like that and ares wasnt even hurt he got up and continue to fight sentry like nothing so saying thor was weaker when facing the u foes because of that sentry punch is retarded and your own wet thor fanboy dreams and even after the u foes blast he was standing and got one shotted by freakin osborn

you are asuming thor was weakened even with the fact it was never stated or seen in the fight as he used full power, me on the other hand i got evidance to back me up because you see sentry choke hold him and you can see on panel that thor is scared while being choked by sentry so again as always when arguing a thor fanboy i use things that actually happened in the comics while the thor fanboy is using his speculations

JakeTheBank
*shrugs* Well, when writers have character brawl with Hulk and ignore most of their other powers and abilities, Hulk will also be getting angrier and as a result stronger/tougher as well. I couldn't say what his "amping rate" is or even hazard a good guess, but it's enough for him to close the gap between himself and another from what I've gathered.

-Pr-
thor wins most of his fights with mjolnir he was even able to crack onslaught with it and being hit by mjolnir is stronger then being hit by thor fist

the u foes are nothing compared to the league you are trying to place thor in, and even taskmaster was able to land a hit and make him bleed which means taskamster with a shield is able to make thor bleed there goes his durability, and you are trying to excuse that by saying its because sentry hit him? so you want to tell me whe he foguth the u foes he was weakened just because that single punch from sentry? he shrug it off and bfr sentry with a punch and if you are saying a punch from sentry can weaken him like that then his durability is shit and he really cant be compared to the likes of superman, sentry hit ares with a punch like that and ares wasnt even hurt he got up and continue to fight sentry like nothing so saying thor was weaker when facing the u foes because of that sentry punch is retarded and your own wet thor fanboy dreams and even after the u foes blast he was standing and got one shotted by freakin osborn

you are asuming thor was weakened even with the fact it was never stated or seen in the fight as he used full power, me on the other hand i got evidance to back me up because you see sentry choke hold him and you can see on panel that thor is scared while being choked by sentry so again as always when arguing a thor fanboy i use things that actually happened in the comics while the thor fanboy is using his speculations

bye now. don't come back. please.

don't suppose there's any reason to leave this open?

Placidity
Originally posted by -Pr-

Well, the topic wasn't opened by the person you banned.

Just in case this closes...

Thor > Hulk Forever and ever, amen.

ruber_fist
Originally posted by -Pr-

pr.. i like you more then badabing but please shut up

Mindship
How did kryptonite survive being inside a red sun?

Parmaniac
Even if the vid is inaccurate it's still better than most of the comic related crap on Youtube.

manx422
superman stomps

Kid Kurdy
And so we ignore more than 40 year of Hulk history, inlcuding countless fights with Thor.

When will people realize that Hulk is a lot more than "just another class 100 character" ?

cosmicjudge
Originally posted by tkitna
Dont care who wins, but the video did remind me of how much I hate Superman.

why do you hate superman, misdirected anger i suppose.

Warlord
lol at energy projection being a draw, not mentioning alternative ways of attack for thor and not mentioning weaknesses of Superman...
yep that was a decisive video for sure...we're all convinced now

D_Dude1210
yeah energy projection being a draw... O_o

fail...

stopped watching from that point.

carver9
Thats where Thor's feats of strength, striking power, and durability disagree. In comics, Hulk will pretty much be able to "hang" with anyone in a melee brawl no matter how much stronger they are due to PIS.

This is the most accurate representation of what would happen to Hulk vs Superman or Thor.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2irqjj6.jpg

Hulk is just a mid tier brick who wouldn't get owned straight up because of his healing factor, which I will admit is powerful. Other than that he ain't doing jack in PIS-less fight.

The likes of Superman and Thor lifts things on a planetary scale. Hulk lifts typical things like tanks and more impressively for him, mountains, and people act like its a big deal. Although most people don't see this because jobbing to Hulk is one of Thor's favorite past times.

The only thing I'm going to say to this post is......

Solomon Grundy, Konvikt, Kurse, The General, Mangog, Destroyer, Thing, Doomsday, and the list goes on.

I hope you understood what I typed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.