Wolverine vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muhaha_guy
who wins discuss

Wild Shadow
chi energy can block Adamantium.. eek!

dmills
50 pages.

Q99
My money's on Rand.

tkitna
Originally posted by dmills
50 pages.

No need.

Iron Fist wins! End thread now.

Wild Shadow
wolverine wins.. miffed now we can end the thread.

muhaha_guy
how can iron fist beat someone who got a healing factor, unbreakable bones and can cut him and kill him with a sinle shot?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine gets the majority.

Mindset
IF blasts him in the face.

Wild Shadow
the chi blast to the face travels to his brain ftw via the holes in his eye sockets..

Q99
Originally posted by muhaha_guy
how can iron fist beat someone who got a healing factor, unbreakable bones and can cut him and kill him with a sinle shot?

Martial arts.

It's not like martial arts hasn't worked on him many times. If you beat him enough, he will go down. He won't stay down, but he'll go down.

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by Mindset
IF blasts him in the face.

gee its like wolverine never took blasts exposions and class 100 hits in the face before... better luck next time moron

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by Q99
Martial arts.

It's not like martial arts hasn't worked on him many times. If you beat him enough, he will go down. He won't stay down, but he'll go down.

wtf? martial arts = hits and blows

wolverine took class 100 hits and wasnt knocked out so you are saying martial art hits > hulk wendigo sasquatch colossus namor hits?

Mindset
gee its like wolverine never took blasts exposions and class 100 hits in the face before... better luck next time moron Chi =/= explosions.

Take a science class.

Everyone knows that.

Prep-Man
Iron Fist wins.

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by Mindset
Chi =/= explosions.

Take a science class.

Everyone knows that.

chi is a f^ckin energy moron and the chi iron fist can makeis no where near the energy or blunt force trauma wolverine have recieved from class100 characters using blows to cyclops human torch and thor using energy on him if you think iron fist can make more damage then that then you are even more of a moron then i thought Lol

Q99
wtf? martial arts = hits and blows

wolverine took class 100 hits and wasnt knocked out so you are saying martial art hits > hulk wendigo sasquatch colossus namor hits?

Be that as it may, it has happened. Often. Many times. Sometimes by people less formidable than Fist.

What does Sabertooth have? Claws and punches. Does this mean that he can't take Wolverine down? Quite the contrary, he made a habit of it. (And yea, he's stronger than Danny, but Sabertooth is still well below those you named, especially in his early days when he did have the habit)

Also, most of the time Wolverine rolls with those hits from strong fighters, and they aren't very precise, they just send him flying. Not aimed carefully as a martial artist's would be. Yes, in comics, it matters.

Wild Shadow
sigh.... facepalm2

Q99
The whole 'Wolverine can fight with class 80-100s so he doesn't have to worry about martial artists' just isn't true, as shown by his history.

Heck, it's a tradition for masters to slap him around when he's in a sloppy phase, retrain him, then get him back in shape. Shang Chi's done it, Elektra's done it, old kung fu master types have done it.

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by Q99
Be that as it may, it has happened. Often. Many times. Sometimes by people less formidable than Fist.

What does Sabertooth have? Claws and punches. Does this mean that he can't take Wolverine down? Quite the contrary, he made a habit of it. (And yea, he's stronger than Danny, but Sabertooth is still well below those you named, especially in his early days when he did have the habit)

Also, most of the time Wolverine rolls with those hits from strong fighters, and they aren't very precise, they just send him flying. Not aimed carefully as a martial artist's would be. Yes, in comics, it matters.

it happened some times but it doesnt change the fact that its a total PIS besides everybody job to those street levelers hell spider-man made a career of losing to street level martial artists so? hulk wasbeat by captain america its what people call PIS since if everything was fair the so called martial art street levelers would always get there ass kicked by super human characters

sabretooth got a healing factor to take deadly cuts from wolveirne and he got the claws to cut wolverine make him lose blood and rip out his organs something iron fist cant do

the hits from hulk are not precise? if they manage to hit wolverine they are precise enough what do you mean precise? they manage to hit him so its a class 100 punch connecting with wolverine, and are you saying that a precise punch from martial artist like daredevil or cap >> a class 100 punch that can shatter the ground but not that precise? erm

Wild Shadow
i was under the impression that shang chi retraining logan in some flash back wasnt part of the main 616 U but x-men 1st class story line?

and Elektra was helping logan regain control when he was in his feral i am a sh#@ tossing monkey phase and even then Logan out fought her in the training sparring and even held his own with stick prior to fighting elektra. elektra has needed a distraction to get near logan in eots and even then logan wasnt himself he was being mind controlled.

wolverine also regularly fights uber Ma'ers and wins tanks their blows as easily as he does 100 tonners. a few ppl have actually taken logan down but compared to over 30 some yrs his win to loss ratio to them is still above the loss record.

Mindset
chi is a f^ckin energy moron and the chi iron fist can makeis no where near the energy or blunt force trauma wolverine have recieved from class100 characters using blows to cyclops human torch and thor using energy on him if you think iron fist can make more damage then that then you are even more of a moron then i thought Lol Chi is a spiritual entity that can not be explained by science.

Take a math class.

Q99
It's PIS when it happens, but not PIS when he stands up to someone super-strong, even though they both happen about as often? Sorry, nope. It's too consistent to be PIS, he has never been immune to street levelers, ever.

Wolverines power is not invulnerability, it's just healing, which is different in that it doesn't grant immunities against foes, it grants faster recovery time. It is set up in a way so that people strong and weak can hurt him and vice-versa (IMO one of the brilliant things about the character). His adamantium reduces massive blows, but that doesn't change you could hurt him a lot with a precise strike that, say, stops his heart or ruptures something.

And punches from street levelers still crush organs.

The Iron Fist makes Creed's claws look like a joke, but it is still not all that hard to do damage to him. The damage heals, but he still feels them, can still take some time to recover from them, and they can still take their toll and leave him worn out. Because Logan is still non-invulnerable flesh.

Spread out over a wide area. If he hits, he's also unlikely to get more than a glance, and it'll almost certainly be a place with plenty of adamantium. Unlike a jab to an organ. Danny goes heart, kidney, etc., the places that'll disrupt Logan's body the most and cause the most effect even while healing. Hulk goes ribcage, whole side, etc.. A lot of pain, sure, but mostly to muscle and adamantium.

Let's not forget, single hits from the Hulk have KOed him too.

dmills
The problem for Wolverine, is that Danny presents a unique challenge that no other person can bring. Super human speed, agility and reflexes, elite top of the food chain martial arts and the ability to amp and throw a class 100+ punches. Repeatedly. At super speed. Kicks too. If a punch from a class 100 brick liquifies Logans insides imagine what hundreds of them would do.

You say, Danny will get gutted. I doubt it. Danny even in his non amped state can dodge automatic gunfire at near point blank range. And as I said, and panel evidence backs me up on this, Danny is one of the most elusive heroes on marvel earth. I can't see him getting tagged by Logan.

And finally, it comes down to CIS. Logan brawls 90% of the time and also tries to tank most stuff instead of using his elite skill set. That, and the aforementioned facts, would help lead Iron Fist to an easy 8/10 kmc victories.

Wild Shadow
ur % is wrong... erm

logan also dodges bobs and weaves automatic gunfire at point blank range..

wolverine also has enhanced speed reaction time wolverine also brought it to betsy and nearly killed her and she has many of the same attributes as IF with her TK amping, TP abilities... and yet she was unable to put logan down. Danny up close will sliced just as easily as he was able to do to psylocke...

Logan Cis chances with is the opponent he is fighting and the knowledge of them.. he will not fight IF like he does a brawler meta, he will fight him like he has other MA'ers whose powers and abilities he is aware of and logan will pull out his own secret MA techniques to surprise them in battle..

if you think i am wrong read more wolverine and see how he fought adapted to his fighting style with various other Ma'er he has come across example manifest destiny since it is a fairly recent story..

Wolverine 7/10

dmills
Not with the same agility, speed and acrobatic ability that I.F. has. And you guy's keep bringing up Psylocke. I've yet to see a scan of her amping her speed and strength. Where?

dmills
The last so called speed feat was really no speed feat at all. It was her using tk to parrie Rogues punches. Logan will not touch Danny before Danny touches him.

dmills
Also, did she actually USE her so called tk amping ability in her fight with Wolverine? If not then why do you bring it up?

Wild Shadow
sigh....

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9931/brutetknr3.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1307/brutetk2pf4.jpg

Her TK backed punches and deflecting is her TK amping and the scan that ppl showed you of her blocking rogues attack was in extreme x men read the story rogue had quicksilver reflexes when she foght psylocke if you read the comics not just the scan posted you will see it and know rogues full powerset in that storyline..

muhaha_guy
Originally posted by Q99
It's PIS when it happens, but not PIS when he stands up to someone super-strong, even though they both happen about as often? Sorry, nope. It's too consistent to be PIS, he has never been immune to street levelers, ever.

Wolverines power is not invulnerability, it's just healing, which is different in that it doesn't grant immunities against foes, it grants faster recovery time. It is set up in a way so that people strong and weak can hurt him and vice-versa (IMO one of the brilliant things about the character). His adamantium reduces massive blows, but that doesn't change you could hurt him a lot with a precise strike that, say, stops his heart or ruptures something.

And punches from street levelers still crush organs.

The Iron Fist makes Creed's claws look like a joke, but it is still not all that hard to do damage to him. The damage heals, but he still feels them, can still take some time to recover from them, and they can still take their toll and leave him worn out. Because Logan is still non-invulnerable flesh.

Spread out over a wide area. If he hits, he's also unlikely to get more than a glance, and it'll almost certainly be a place with plenty of adamantium. Unlike a jab to an organ. Danny goes heart, kidney, etc., the places that'll disrupt Logan's body the most and cause the most effect even while healing. Hulk goes ribcage, whole side, etc.. A lot of pain, sure, but mostly to muscle and adamantium.

Let's not forget, single hits from the Hulk have KOed him too.

its PIS because wolverine always show resistance to blunt force trauma due to his adamantium and healing factor while taking hits from class 100 characters, why dont you see daredevil or cap or even your iron fist take shots from class 100 characters and being fine? if thats a PIS for logan why doesnt it happen to anyone else? not even the job aura master captain america himself? because its within wolverine powers and abilities to take those hits thats how he started his career by taking it to wendigo and hulk and being hit by them thats how most of his fight go and street levelers doesnt ko him often at all just watch spider-man hits him countless times and it did nothing or his fight with daredevil which does him nothing he cant be knocked out by a street leveler

a punch from a street leveler can hurt more then a punch from someone who can shatter the earth with his punches? sorry but that is retarded claim if you think that a hit from daredevil canmake more damage then hulk youarea moron evenif a punch fromhulk spreads more and takes more mass its still much stronger and i mean much much much stronger then a hit from a street leveler, i will ask you this what will hurt you more while wearing a bullet proof vast? being hit with a baseball bat in the chest or being hit by a f^ckin track? take your time on answering me this roll eyes (sarcastic)

dmills
Meh. Danny has busted up Luke Cage without amping. What else you got? Show me amping on par with Danny's chi amping. That's what I'm waiting for. Que jepordy music.

Wild Shadow
sigh... did you forget she used her tk to parry amp her blocking from rogue who is a 50 tonner that is a strength and durability feat for psylocke...

cage<rogue

also Sabretooth is able to take massive punishment..

dmills
You're having a FIS attack right now. You can't claim that as a strength, durability and speed feat. It was tk plain and simple. Read the dialouge instead of looking at the pretty pictures.

Wild Shadow
no i am not. you realize that the majority of KMC sited psylocke being IF superior in almost every way?

i just dont feel like having this argument all over again with some one who is shutting himself off from past evidence and asking to see them again.. i am not playing this game with you.

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no i am not. you realize that the majority of KMC sited psylocke being IF superior in almost every way?

i just dont feel like having this argument all over again with some one who is shutting himself off from past evidence and asking to see them again.. i am not playing this game with you.

instead make him provide the evidance of iron fist being superior to psylocke

Q99
You do see that, they've taken hits from such characters. Daredevil's fought with the Hulk before.

And Wolverine has adamantium, so hits in some places *won't* do much organ damage because the adamantium is absorbing the impact. It doesn't change that the human Martial Artists are plenty to hurt the *fleshy* parts.

Logan is not equally tough in all areas. Class 100s tend to land spread out or glancing hits at his toughest areas because they're just trying to get a hit. Martial artists do not do that, they aim for the places they can hurt and then hurt them, which they are not going to have much trouble in doing because Wolverine's guts are only protected by tough muscle not adamantium.

This isn't a hard concept.

This is also a concept backed up by tons of showings against these types.

Saying "But he can take hits from class 100s" doesn't change that, because that point has been addressed.

Yes, because the punch from the street leveler will hit his kidneys, while the punch from the one who can shatter earth with punches will hit adamantium which nullifies impact. You know, the adamantium? A material with a canon ability to take hits just like that, which doesn't cover all of it?

Do you deny that Wolverine has soft kidneys that are unprotected by adamantium? Or a heart made of muscle that can be struck between the ribs, against without hitting adamantium?

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Q99
You do see that, they've taken hits from such characters. Daredevil's fought with the Hulk before.

And Wolverine has adamantium, so hits in some places *won't* do much organ damage because the adamantium is absorbing the impact. It doesn't change that the human Martial Artists are plenty to hurt the *fleshy* parts.

Logan is not equally tough in all areas. Class 100s tend to land spread out or glancing hits at his toughest areas because they're just trying to get a hit. Martial artists do not do that, they aim for the places they can hurt and then hurt them, which they are not going to have much trouble in doing because Wolverine's guts are only protected by tough muscle not adamantium.

This isn't a hard concept.

This is also a concept backed up by tons of showings against these types.

Saying "But he can take hits from class 100s" doesn't change that, because that point has been addressed.

Yes, because the punch from the street leveler will hit his kidneys, while the punch from the one who can shatter earth with punches will hit adamantium which nullifies impact. You know, the adamantium? A material with a canon ability to take hits just like that, which doesn't cover all of it?

Do you deny that Wolverine has soft kidneys that are unprotected by adamantium? Or a heart made of muscle that can be struck between the ribs, against without hitting adamantium?

so wait a second if both daredevil and hulk will punch wolverine in the kidny you are saying that daredevil will hurt him more? Lol at your stupidity listen if daredevil will punch him the punch will be more precise but still it wont equal let alone be stronger then a punch from hulk because even with the fact that hulks punch spread up on a wider area its still a f^cking class 100 ground baster punch and the force of the impact will tear not only thekidny but everything inside wolverine which he is able to deal with due to his healing factor which heals him right away do you understand this?

wolverine is stated to be able to take all those hits from class 100 characters due to his healing factor and adamantium skeleton which is reasnible enough to see why he can take those hits and why if daredevil hits him in the face should break his hand and that wolverine can heal out of anything those guys can throw at him

you didnt answer my question what will make more damage being hit by a baseball bat in the kidny or being hit by a track in the kidny AREA

dmills
Oh and I'll grant you the scan you provided was a psuedo iron fist type of amp. But you and shrank are claiming her amp is superior to current iron fist's. Therefore you must show me her doing something that outclasses anything Danny did decades ago, let alone at his current level.

I'll give you a benchmark. Show me her doing stuff with her skill and PHYSICAL amping ability like;

-Ko'ing or at least staggering up to class 85 bricks.

-Dodging automatic gunfire at point blank range WITHOUT amping.

-Speedblizting people without amping

-deflecting multiple objects traveling faster then the speed of sound without amping.

Soloing, stalemating or at least holding her own against powerhouse teams without amping. i.e. The wrecking crew, or the X-men. Again, without amping.

This is all stuff that Danny Rand aka Iron Fist did DECADES ago well before his current power up. If you can show me Psylocke doing greater things than that, sometimes with just skill alone, then I'll say she's on the level that Danny was on 30 years ago. Until then, keep that c lister out of this battle.

Uxas Khan
Iron Fist stomps

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Iron Fist stomps

prove your shit son

Q99
Originally posted by ruber_fist
so wait a second if both daredevil and hulk will punch wolverine in the kidny you are saying that daredevil will hurt him more?

No, I'm saying Hulk won't hit him in the kidney because one, Hulk is not a tenth as skilled and is lucky to get a hit period, and two, Hulk's hands are *huge*, he'll hit ribcage and pelvis at the same time and not get a good kidney blow.

Now, if you used Thor as an example, that'd be better. If Thor punched Wolverine's kidney, his fist would go right through and then Logan'll lay there regenerating for quite awhile. That doesn't mean Daredevil's *wouldn't* hurt, it's still flesh! It's just that Thor's would do so in one short whereas Matt'll have to hit a bunch of organs before Wolverine's out.

The point is, Logan's flesh is not super tough (well, maybe a *little*, but not enough to not be fleshy). Where he takes a hit matters a ton, and he is small enough and good enough that most bricks are not going to get the kind of hits that Daredevil and Iron Fist can. But the idea that Logan's organs and flesh can't be hurt by peak human people? Not true. Same with the idea that doing such damage enough won't leave him in rough shape.

But if they hit exclusively at the adamantium parts, they'd do even less than the strong ones. Heck, they'd do approximately jack squat, the only thing that'd happen if Matt or Danny punched Wolverine in the rib cage for a half hour is they'd have broken hands. Even if the Iron Fist was used. Because that's how it works.

The truck vs the baseball bat to the kidney? If the area surrounding the kidney is adamantium? Totally the baseball bat. Because the truck will be stopped before it gets to the kidney, because the adamantium blocks for it, while the bat will hit just the kidney and no adamantium. And adamantium absorbs momentum by the truck full.

The comics have demonstrated on countless occasions that Wolverine's flesh is, indeed, flesh. This isn't some major news that needs to be proven, we all know this stuff.

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Q99

No, I'm saying Hulk won't hit him in the kidney because one, Hulk is not a tenth as skilled and is lucky to get a hit period, and two, Hulk's hands are *huge*, he'll hit ribcage and pelvis at the same time and not get a good kidney blow.

Now, if you used Thor as an example, that'd be better. If Thor punched Wolverine's kidney, his fist would go right through and then Logan'll lay there regenerating for quite awhile. That doesn't mean Daredevil's *wouldn't* hurt, it's still flesh! It's just that Thor's would do so in one short whereas Matt'll have to hit a bunch of organs before Wolverine's out.

The point is, Logan's flesh is not super tough (well, maybe a *little*, but not enough to not be fleshy). Where he takes a hit matters a ton, and he is small enough and good enough that most bricks are not going to get the kind of hits that Daredevil and Iron Fist can. But the idea that Logan's organs and flesh can't be hurt by peak human people? Not true. Same with the idea that doing such damage enough won't leave him in rough shape.

But if they hit exclusively at the adamantium parts, they'd do even less than the strong ones. Heck, they'd do approximately jack squat, the only thing that'd happen if Matt or Danny punched Wolverine in the rib cage for a half hour is they'd have broken hands. Even if the Iron Fist was used. Because that's how it works.

Lol at you dont you get it? even if hulk will punch wolverines chest his kidny will be far more damaged then being hit by daredevil in the kidny precisely dont you get it yet? as i said before its like comparing being hit by a baseball bat in the kidny or being hit by a track in that area

daredevil is not thor, captain america is no thor and iron fist is no thor so this argument is invalid because what ever damage the street levelers will give wolverine it will heal right away hell even if wolverine will just be standing and let the street levelers hit him as hard and fast they want it still wont make any damage because he will heal faster then the damage would be done just watch his fight vs spider-man where spider-man punched him as hard and fast as he could and nothing because wolverine is a healer with adamantium skeleton todeflect and absorb most of the impact and if it wasa non PIS then guys like daredevil should damage there hands while hitting wolverine

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Q99

The truck vs the baseball bat to the kidney? If the area surrounding the kidney is adamantium? Totally the baseball bat. Because the truck will be stopped before it gets to the kidney, because the adamantium blocks for it, while the bat will hit just the kidney and no adamantium. And adamantium absorbs momentum by the truck full.

when you hit the kidny you also hit part of the skeleton you cant hit the kidny alone you either hit part of the ribs or the waist bone but you will hit a bone wolverine is small in size he is no hulk so daredevil cant hit any organs without hiting his skeleton unless its the throat or balls, and also youare wrong about the truck because the impact from the truck alone would cause more damage then the baseball bat which will also hit part of your skeleton, if you wear an adamantium vest and a f^ckin truck will hit you all your organs inside would explode because the vest is attached to your body and the trauma is spreading inside your body its not as if you are inside of an adamantium cage

Q99
Lol at you dont you get it? even if hulk will punch wolverines chest his kidny will be far more damaged then being hit by daredevil in the kidny precisely dont you get it yet? as i said before its like comparing being hit by a baseball bat in the kidny or being hit by a track in that area

Except the "truck's" momentum is survived because of the adamantium, which can take impacts of *any* amount. The bat doesn't have to deal with it, so it can still cause harm even though the truck isn't an insta kill.

That's how Adamantium works. Didn't you know that? His kidneys and so on won't be damaged at all from a blow that hits his chest, so much of it is handled by his skeleton. Mostly he's just rattled all over but the skeleton protects.

That's what I'm saying, where you hit matters. The effects of hitting where there's adamantium and where there isn't is drastically different, and the opponents rely on that.

Also, it's not like the martial artists take him down with one hit, they do so with multiple hits. Class 100s who get multiple hits drop him too, but it's purely from the secondary effects of striking him with the bulk cancelled out by the adamantium, while the MAs hit primary targets repeatedly without having to deal with it.

It will heal, but it'll still have an effect. Wolverine can be worn down by repeat damage like that.

What I'm saying is if Thor landed the kind of punch DD and such do he'd be one-shotted with a hole strait through him, but it still hurts for them just to be damaged without that. You do not need to be Thor to do damage that way, it hurts Wolverine.

Don't forget, rupture an organ and it heals in 5 seconds, but there's blood released into the system. Gut shot, biles that needs to be cleaned. Lungs, there's fluid in them now. All take time to recover and filter out. Wolverine gets tired. Aimed shots cause more effect.

Except, of course, they're focusing on the non-adamantium parts, thus protecting their hands and maximizing their damage at the same time.

You do realize he's not covered in adamantium everywhere, right?

Do you think it's PIS that the guy from Breakworld cut open Logan's guts in Astonishing X-men?

Not all hits are aimed equally, not all targets on Logan are created equal. Martial artists can hurt his fleshy parts as has been shown on countless occasions, with no contradicting evidence to my knowledge. It's not PIS, it's simply that he uses Adamantium to survive heavy hits, but he can be hit without hitting adamantium.

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Q99
Except the "truck's" momentum is survived because of the adamantium, which can take impacts of *any* amount. The bat doesn't have to deal with it, so it can still cause harm even though the truck isn't an insta kill.

That's how Adamantium works. Didn't you know that? His kidneys and so on won't be damaged at all from a blow that hits his chest, so much of it is handled by his skeleton. Mostly he's just rattled all over but the skeleton protects.

That's what I'm saying, where you hit matters. The effects of hitting where there's adamantium and where there isn't is drastically different, and the opponents rely on that.

Also, it's not like the martial artists take him down with one hit, they do so with multiple hits. Class 100s who get multiple hits drop him too, but it's purely from the secondary effects of striking him with the bulk cancelled out by the adamantium, while the MAs hit primary targets repeatedly without having to deal with it.

It will heal, but it'll still have an effect. Wolverine can be worn down by repeat damage like that.

What I'm saying is if Thor landed the kind of punch DD and such do he'd be one-shotted with a hole strait through him, but it still hurts for them just to be damaged without that. You do not need to be Thor to do damage that way, it hurts Wolverine.

Don't forget, rupture an organ and it heals in 5 seconds, but there's blood released into the system. Gut shot, biles that needs to be cleaned. Lungs, there's fluid in them now. All take time to recover and filter out. Wolverine gets tired. Aimed shots cause more effect.

Except, of course, they're focusing on the non-adamantium parts, thus protecting their hands and maximizing their damage at the same time.

You do realize he's not covered in adamantium everywhere, right?

Do you think it's PIS that the guy from Breakworld cut open Logan's guts in Astonishing X-men?

Not all hits are aimed equally, not all targets on Logan are created equal. Martial artists can hurt his fleshy parts as has been shown on countless occasions, with no contradicting evidence to my knowledge. It's not PIS, it's simply that he uses Adamantium to survive heavy hits, but he can be hit without hitting adamantium.

so how would you explain WWH punching him in the head causing his brain to be damaged? because even if the adamantium absorb the impact the impact still is very powerful and can damage the organs inside the body thats why wolverines brain was damaged when WWH hit him in the head

you are saying that daredevil will hit him repedeatly until there will be damage? did it acure to you that wolverine might i dont know... HEAL between each and each hit landed on him leaving his body untouched between any hit? first of all dont use your thor example as a fact if you want then try to prove a hit from thor will cause him something like that because he took hits without that much effect before from namor and it didnt effect him the way you describe thor will soagain as i said a street level martial artist wont be able to hurt wolverine because first of all the damage will be minimal for someone with wolverine durability who is after all a low class super human, second of all his healing factor which will heal him right away from the minimal damage a punch from peak human at best can give him and of course his adamantium skeleton which will absorb most of the impace

what areas can the MA guys hit that arent covered by adamantium? his entire face and head is covered, his entire body is covered so where can they hit him? throat? kidny(covered half by ribs and waist bones)? again it wont effect him as he can take a much worse punishment as was stated in comics while you are trying to down play wolverine into a normal human states wont work for you

Placidity

what areas can the MA guys hit that arent covered by adamantium? his entire face and head is covered, his entire body is covered so where can they hit him? throat? kidny(covered half by ribs and waist bones)?

The kidney is exposed, have you learnt anatomy or are you just making stuff up and hope no one will call you out on it?

All his organs in the abdomen are also vulnerable. Also the groin, throat (why you mentioned this I have no idea as it goes against you), eyes, and most importantly, all nerves remain exposed.

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Placidity
The kidney is exposed, have you learnt anatomy or are you just making stuff up and hope no one will call you out on it?

All his organs in the abdomen are also vulnerable. Also the groin, throat (why you mentioned this I have no idea as it goes against you), eyes, and most importantly, all nerves remain exposed.

i already mentioned that he groin which i called balls and his throat is all open and exposed but when you hit the kidny you either touch therib cage or the waist bone its a fact and as i stated before even with thefact that some of his organs can be hit it wont matter because he got the healing factor to deal with it and if someone like namor hulk sasquatch wendigo couldnt damage his organs no street leveler is going to tickle him

Placidity
LoL, PM from ruber_fist

laughing

Q99
What Placidity said. There's this big area between the bottom of the ribcage and the pelvis, the kidney is quite exposed. You can hit it from the side or rear. It's a fairly nasty punch, causes a lot of pain. Used in boxing not too rarely, so Matt should be an expert at using it.

Also exposed in addition to Placidity's list: diaphragm (for breathing), liver, plenty of areas rich in blood like the intestines. Rupture some of the areas of the guts and bile gets loose in the system, which can be fatal if untreated in normal people, but in Wolverine it's going to give his system a lot of cleanup so he's still not going to like it.

If you can get between the ribs, there's also the lungs and heart. If Danny did an 'iron fingerpoke', that'd work.

That heals it up, but he's still hurt and he still is affected by it. That's been shown often enough, that's why he looks really exhausted after a fight.

Doing damage to those area and then having them healed up still eats away at his endurance. It's still causing blood from leaving where it's supposed to be and ending up in parts of the body where it's doing no good and giving more for his system to handle.

Pure shockwave can do it, transmitted through the tissue. His brain can get rattled.

The point is, adamantium greatly reduces the effect. He can be hurt by being hit in the adamantium areas, even KOed, but it takes a lot.

He can also be hurt by being hit in the non-adamantium areas, but it takes a heck of a lot less. So a martial artist can win by hitting in those areas enough and causing enough damage in those to wear him out enough to drop.

---
Placidity- I'm disappointed I didn't get a threatening PM smile

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Q99
What Placidity said. There's this big area between the bottom of the ribcage and the pelvis, the kidney is quite exposed. You can hit it from the side or rear. It's a fairly nasty punch, causes a lot of pain. Used in boxing not too rarely, so Matt should be an expert at using it.

Also exposed in addition to Placidity's list: diaphragm (for breathing), liver, plenty of areas rich in blood like the intestines. Rupture some of the areas of the guts and bile gets loose in the system, which can be fatal if untreated in normal people, but in Wolverine it's going to give his system a lot of cleanup so he's still not going to like it.

If you can get between the ribs, there's also the lungs and heart. If Danny did an 'iron fingerpoke', that'd work.

That heals it up, but he's still hurt and he still is affected by it. That's been shown often enough, that's why he looks really exhausted after a fight.

Doing damage to those area and then having them healed up still eats away at his endurance. It's still causing blood from leaving where it's supposed to be and ending up in parts of the body where it's doing no good and giving more for his system to handle.

Pure shockwave can do it, transmitted through the tissue. His brain can get rattled.

The point is, adamantium greatly reduces the effect. He can be hurt by being hit in the adamantium areas, even KOed, but it takes a lot.

He can also be hurt by being hit in the non-adamantium areas, but it takes a heck of a lot less. So a martial artist can win by hitting in those areas enough and causing enough damage in those to wear him out enough to drop.

---
Placidity- I'm disappointed I didn't get a threatening PM smile

when you hit the kidny area it is traped between both the rib cage and the waist bone you cant hit the kidny without hitting one of those bones thats a fact, using his fingers iron fist still wont be able to penetraye between wolverine ribs specially taking into acount that wolverine is small in size so his skeleton is smaller then the averege human being iron fist cant penetrate between his ribs with his fingers there isnt anough gep

how can it be healed up but still hurt? dude you are making things out of your ass prove and show me scans of wolverine being hit somewhere then after healing stated that its still hurt because that contredict the entire fact of being healed in the first place, so wolverine can heal out of getting burn getting explode by explosives getting his flash all burn to his skeleton and heal from a brain damage but he cant heal from daredevil punching his liver? laughing laughing thats all there is to respond you about that, even if wolverine is exhausted from a fight it has nothing to do with him being injured but with his breathing when you fight your breath effecting you and while he has low super human stamina it still effects him unlike a wound that heals right away

we are returning to my question again... do you really think that the damage he resieve from dareveil straight to lets say his liver will be greater then the damage he recieve from being hit by hulk? even if hulk punch spreads thrue his entire body its stilla class 100 punch vs a peak human punch at best and i do mean at best and the shockwave and trauma from hulk punch will make his liver explode along with all his inside organs which he can deal with his healing factor , and both namor and spider-man who has normal size hands and there punch wont spread to the entire body as you stated with hulk and both punch much harder then your MA idiots punched logan in many places before and it didnt effect him at all at best being punched by namor sent him flying but nothing more then that so toasume a streel level MA guy will achieve something a super human striker could not achieve is retarded just think about it

ruber_fist
Originally posted by Placidity
LoL, PM from ruber_fist

laughing

what a dirty lier i sent you aprivate messege telling you to respond my post which you didnt and instead you choose to play tricks with me? pathetic

Placidity
what a dirty lier i sent you aprivate messege telling you to respond my post which you didnt and instead you choose to play tricks with me? pathetic

Lol who's the dirty liar?laughing

Pathetic

http://i43.tinypic.com/28248eo.jpg

ruber_fist
you addited that private messege and you know it and thats very pathetic

The Nuul
Thor stomps.

ruber_fist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thor stomps my mom with his midgard serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.