The Zombieland Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://witneyman.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/zombieland-2.jpg
From left, Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg), Witchita (Emma Stone) Little Rock (Abigail Breslin), and Tallahasse (Woody Harrelson).

You got a neurotic college student, two con artists, and a Twinkie-loving, maniac. Stick them in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and add Bill Murray, and you got one hell of a ride.

I thoroughly enjoyed Zombieland as much as Shaun of the Dead. Aside the fact that parts of it were shot in my home state of Georgia, this movie is a fresh spin on my favorite horror genre - the zombie flick.

Aside from Columbus' list of rules (which does have merit in a zombie outbreak), what made the movie was the fact that Tallahasse was a damn fool in the movie. That and he was very creative in pwning the zombies.

Either way, I'll never look at a pair of hedge clippers the same way again. This movie rocks.

Rogue Jedi
I'd bang the hell outta Wichita.

NemeBro
I'd bang the hell out of Little Rock. estahuh

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd bang the hell outta Wichita. As would Christ? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.