Tenebrous Vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Tenebrous Vs Imperiex

Omega Vision
Imperiex.

Galan007
Imperiex.

danielgamer
Originally posted by Galan007
Imperiex.

Is Tenebrous equal to galactus in terms of power? I thought Galactus could defeat Imperiex ...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007 & Omega Vision
Imperiex.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by danielgamer
Is Tenebrous equal to galactus in terms of power? I thought Galactus could defeat Imperiex ...
Not really. Together with Aegis maybe (and that's a big maybe).

Galan007
Originally posted by danielgamer
Is Tenebrous equal to galactus in terms of power? I thought Galactus could defeat Imperiex ... I believe Galactus is more powerful then either Tenebrous or Aegis, but not more more powerful then both of them together.

And Imperiex is no less then equal to Galactus (possibly a slight bit more powerful.)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
I believe Galactus is more powerful then either Tenebrous or Aegis, but not more more powerful then both of them together.

And Imperiex is no less then equal to Galactus (possibly a slight bit more powerful.)
Didn't Galactus drive their race close to extinction?

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't Galactus drive their race close to extinction? Not sure. I do know that Galactus is the one who originally imprisoned them in the Kyln..

Nihilist
Didn't Galactus drive their race close to extinction? IIRC it was a war between the Proemail Gods killing each other in the process, and Diableri brought the war to Galactus , so he imprisoned them in the Klyn.

Utrigita
Imperiex.

galactusischere
Imp.

The proemial gods were slayed in a conflict among themselves and with other comics that started when diablerie of chaos, who should have kept order in chek so it did not lead to stagnation and entropy, apparently decided to cement the universe in order and stasis, perhaps so they wouldnt disappear. G locked those two up, but he likely had one-sied prep or took them out one at a time as the two of them beat the shit out of him in annihlation and were stated to be on his level several times. Each one is probably equal to him in his average.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.