Sodam Yat (ion), Superman, WWoman Vs Silver Surfer, Thor, WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Sodam Yat (ion), Superman, WWoman Vs Silver Surfer, Thor, WWHulk

Tattoos N Scars
Wonder Woman and Hulk get dispatched first. Surfer and Thor likely win this...but, if(and a big if) Sodam Yat can take care of the Surfer, he and Supes can take this.

But, as it stands...Surfer's team win 7-8/10

Q99
The DC team. Yat has a *ton* of power, if not a lot of experience. Superman and Wonder Woman should be able to hold off their opponents in long fights while Yat takes out Hulk, then numbers for the win.

Naija boy
Team 2.

JakeTheBank
Team 2 for a majority, but not an overwhelming one.

Harbinger
Yat and Supes are wide open for weakness exploitation by Surfer. That tips the scales in team two's favor.

Q99
Originally posted by Harbinger
Yat and Supes are wide open for weakness exploitation by Surfer. That tips the scales in team two's favor.

I wouldn't think Yat is, he's already using the ring to cancel out his weakness.

Badabing
Originally posted by danielgamer
Sodam Yat (ion), Superman, WWoman Vs Silver Surfer, Thor, WWHulk WWH is basically a non factor here since he's grounded and relatively slow.

Ion gives SS enough that WW and Supes finish off Thor. Then it's basically 3 on 1.

And ftr, I've never seen anything which shows Surfer would have the wherewithal and time to be able to scan and find Supes' (or any high tier's) weakness before he was in the midst of a fight.

As always, I could be wrong.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

celeyhyga17
Team 1.

6/10

iceman24567
Yat still sucks team two wins

Philosophía
Team 1.

Slaanesh
team 1

Yat > Surfer
Supes = Thor but i give it to Supes
WW > Hulk

Black bolt z
Team 2

manx422
team 1

Warlord
team 1 if Yat is writen properly

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
And ftr, I've never seen anything which shows Surfer would have the wherewithal and time to be able to scan and find Supes' (or any high tier's) weakness before he was in the midst of a fight.

You'd be right.

janus77
Team 2 ftw.

Surfer omni-blasts the area and draws power from WWH to keep it going.

Warlord
Originally posted by Badabing

couldn't he do it during the fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1

Yat > Surfer
Supes = Thor but i give it to Supes
WW > Hulk How is Yat greater than the Surfer?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Yat greater than the Surfer?

a high level GL like Hal or Kyle is around SS level..Ion is much more powerful than high level GL..so i just assume Ion > SS..

quanchi112
a high level GL like Hal or Kyle is around SS level..Ion is much more powerful than high level GL..so i just assume Ion > SS.. He hasn't proven to be as adept with his new powers to be above the recently upgrades Surfer. I mean if he hasn't done anything really impressive how can you claim he beats the Surfer.

iceman24567
a high level GL like Hal or Kyle is around SS level..Ion is much more powerful than high level GL..so i just assume Ion > SS.. Any other Ion but Yat

Slaanesh
He hasn't proven to be as adept with his new powers to be above the recently upgrades Surfer. I mean if he hasn't done anything really impressive how can you claim he beats the Surfer.

he stalemate Prime for a while before he got poison..and u know Prime stomp any high level GL like they were nothing..that alone show that Yat is far more powerful than any GL..and i don't really care if he never done anything..he got Ion and Daxamites power..that should put him above SS..

Q99
Yea, Yat never had the chance to really show that much, but he does have a buncha raw power without question.

quanchi112
he stalemate Prime for a while before he got poison..and u know Prime stomp any high level GL like they were nothing..that alone show that Yat is far more powerful than any GL..and i don't really care if he never done anything..he got Ion and Daxamites power..that should put him above SS.. No, he was clearly below him the entire time and the poisoning was stopped.

Most of what you have is speculation with no actual proof. Yeah, Surfer decimates him at this point.

Q99
He was clearly a bit below Prime... but fought him for several minutes without dying! Not many can claim that, even top tiers like Black Adam were a lot less effective.

He also beat Nero, a known badass Qwardian ring wielder who's beaten Alan Scott and gave Kyle *serious* rumbles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
He was clearly a bit below Prime... but fought him for several minutes without dying! Not many can claim that, even top tiers like Black Adam were a lot less effective.

He also beat Nero, a known badass Qwardian ring wielder who's beaten Alan Scott and gave Kyle *serious* rumbles. BA didn't have the chance. By that logic I guess you consider Superboy pretty formidable.

Slaanesh
No, he was clearly below him the entire time and the poisoning was stopped.

Most of what you have is speculation with no actual proof. Yeah, Surfer decimates him at this point.

i didn't say he was equal to Prime..i said he was able to stalemate him for a while..no other GL can do that.. that alone should prove Yat is far more powerful than any GL..and i think Gl like Hal is about equal to Surfer..so what do u get from all that..Yat > Surfer..see..it's easy..

and don't say i'm speculating..you are speculating too..they never fought..all we can do is speculate..

Q99
BA didn't have the chance. By that logic I guess you consider Superboy pretty formidable.

In that fight he was, but Superboy died.

Yat's hits were doing more than BA's, which "kinda tickled".

Oh yea, and Yat altered a star. That's kinda impressive.

Bouboumaster
team 2

carver9
Team two and WWH is a main factor in this fight.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Team two and WWH is a main factor in this fight.

not if he gets bfr'd. or everyone else simply flies.

Warlord
but....he can jump....very high..... eek!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
but....he can jump....very high..... eek!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
i didn't say he was equal to Prime..i said he was able to stalemate him for a while..no other GL can do that.. that alone should prove Yat is far more powerful than any GL..and i think Gl like Hal is about equal to Surfer..so what do u get from all that..Yat > Surfer..see..it's easy..

and don't say i'm speculating..you are speculating too..they never fought..all we can do is speculate.. Prime took his time to destroy him. It was very onesided which doesn't prove to me anything in regards to the Surfer or demonstrate this power level you keep referring to.

I have more raw evidence while your go to evidence is his beat down by Prime.

Originally posted by Q99
In that fight he was, but Superboy died.

Yat's hits were doing more than BA's, which "kinda tickled".

Oh yea, and Yat altered a star. That's kinda impressive. Uh,, Superboy died because of his own actions not because Prime killed him. My point is he's always lasted decently long against Prime but it's not evidence he can take on the Surfer.

Lord Feron
T2 Easily... Unless WW miraculously drops the lasso on SS.

Q99

Uh,, Superboy died because of his own actions not because Prime killed him. My point is he's always lasted decently long against Prime but it's not evidence he can take on the Surfer.

How about the fact that he's a Daxamite with a GL ring to begin with (and as we saw in the early parts of SC War, was not particularly bad with it), and the Ion whale is a known power multiplier?

He flat-out overpowered Nero, who's a high grade ringslinger.

We know his power sources, we don't have to judge him just on the Prime fight you know.

celeyhyga17
Ion could potentially be the most powerful among the players here. But team 2 has a massive energy/power output. (Surfer + Thor) I think WWH is the weakest link due to his lack of mobility when compared to all. I think it's a split.

xJLxKing
Yeah, team1 wins

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Speed jump and Im think it would be very hard to BFR him.

carver9
Team 2 7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
How about the fact that he's a Daxamite with a GL ring to begin with (and as we saw in the early parts of SC War, was not particularly bad with it), and the Ion whale is a known power multiplier?

He flat-out overpowered Nero, who's a high grade ringslinger.

We know his power sources, we don't have to judge him just on the Prime fight you know. He's ok with it but not to the point where he's some ace user. Even so he did not show us anything even close to Surfer level.

Is that it? He beat Nero? didn't he get wtf pwned by Mongul with rings iirc?

Again, he's quite terrible with it and hasn't shown anything close to what the Surfer is capable of and lacks experience. Surfer is much better than he is at this point.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by -Pr-

Well, Thor and Surfer can both retrieve him if he's bfr'd.

Also, to beat him, someone will have to punch him, no? He can be a distraction, until someone make the foolish decision to attack him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.