Lobo Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
both start on motorcycles
CIS and PIS off

Parmaniac
Penance stare ftw

StiltmanFTW
Wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work on him... but yeah, GR wins.

Harbinger
^ Was about to ask whether or not the PS would even affect Lobo. Because of that, I don't know who would win.

Colossus-Big C
no penance stare.

Lord Feron
Penance stare would seal the deal easily but OP took it off. This is a real tough fight because both these guys are incredible hard to put down. Im going with GR because I believe he would be able to tap into his power more FTW. But this fight would go on for a damn while imo.

guy222
hey buddy

ghost rider ftw

JakeTheBank
Ghost Rider.

Prep-Man
I doubt the PS will work on Lobo.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I doubt the PS will work on Lobo. Why?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindset
Why?

Prep-Man
Doesn't the effect have little on the crazy, unstable opponents? Lobo is crazy and unstable and doesn't care about who he kills. Remember, he did invent something to kill off his own planet and he used to live in hell and is immortal.

Plus, most of GR's attacks wouldn't do a thing to Lobo. He failed in hurting Hulk through hellfire.

guy222
Blaze or Ketch win

redhotrash
Stare doesnt work on certain folks, like Mephisto or Blackheart for example. Im also in the camp that believes Lobo would be immune.

manx422
Lobo

the ninjak
Doesn't the effect have little on the crazy, unstable opponents? Lobo is crazy and unstable and doesn't care about who he kills. Remember, he did invent something to kill off his own planet and he used to live in hell and is immortal.

Plus, most of GR's attacks wouldn't do a thing to Lobo. He failed in hurting Hulk through hellfire.

Unleashed GR didn't even attack WWH due to Hulk being innocent. Lobo is guilty as SIN! Lobo's dead.

guy222
I am anticipating the new Riders tale

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the ninjak
Unleashed GR didn't even attack WWH due to Hulk being innocent. Lobo is guilty as SIN! Lobo's dead.

He may be guilty, but that doesn't matter to Lobo, who's spent some of his years in hell.

Tattoos N Scars
Lobo could toss him into orbit, no?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy

ghost rider ftw

Hey man. Just curious, what are your thoughts about the effects of the PS on Lobo. IMO it would **** him pretty royally...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Hey man. Just curious, what are your thoughts about the effects of the PS on Lobo. IMO it would **** him pretty royally...
My opinion is that its an assumption either way. Lobo might get effed over by it on one hand but on the other he might be beyond such torment, after all he did spend a long time in hell and its clear from that stint that he wasn't the least bit changed for the better or the worse. As soon as he was free the first thing on his mind was fragging that bastitch Neron.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My opinion is that its an assumption either way. Lobo might get effed over by it on one hand but on the other he might be beyond such torment, after all he did spend a long time in hell and its clear from that stint that he wasn't the least bit changed for the better or the worse. As soon as he was free the first thing on his mind was fragging that bastitch Neron.

I don't think any form of conditioning can stop the PS from affecting you.

IMO the only way it doesn't work is if you don't have a soul or you a good guy. Lobo doesn't fall in either category.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't think any form of conditioning can stop the PS from affecting you.

IMO the only way it doesn't work is if you don't have a soul or you a good guy. Lobo doesn't fall in either category.
Torment of Hell>Penance Stare IMO.

Parmaniac
He may be guilty, but that doesn't matter to Lobo, who's spent some of his years in hell. I doubt that anyone who had to feel the stare cared for his sins...

EDIT: Penance Stare which made the target experience all the pain and suffering they've caused others

amnesia
Lobo..

Mindset
Did you just make that first part up?

GR used to live in hell and is immortal.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Torment of Hell>Penance Stare IMO. That must be why it doesn't work on demons, oh wait.

Slaanesh
GR

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I doubt that anyone who had to feel the stare cared for his sins...

EDIT: Penance Stare which made the target experience all the pain and suffering they've caused others

Doesn't Lobo like pain?

Parmaniac
Doesn't Lobo like pain? Getting punished by the stare is not the as cutting yourself emo-style, you actually experience the same pain you've caused others, you don't have to feel sorry for that, you can be absolutely could blooded or insane it will still works.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/916269-img003_super.jpg

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Getting punished by the stare is not the as cutting yourself emo-style, you actually experience the same pain you've caused others, you don't have to feel sorry for that, you can be absolutely could blooded or insane it will still works.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/916269-img003_super.jpg

I'm sort of familiar, but IIRC Lobo loves pain, either to him or to others, so I'm not so sure it would work. Also, didn't Carnage get out of the PS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.