Thor vs Superman: Wrestling Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No energy powers. No punches or kicks. No flight, superspeed, etc.

Win by submission.

Who wins?

CosmicComet
Thor via grappling training with Herc?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
No energy powers. No punches or kicks. No flight, superspeed, etc.

Win by submission.

Who wins? .... sick

Naija boy
THor should take this

Colossus-Big C
hercules would beat both of them

Black bolt z
(I'm sorry for stealing this catch phrase)Orion solos

quanchi112
Thor wins.

JakeTheBank
Thor via the Walls of Asgard (Jericho) shifty

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hercules would beat both of them

Yes, but Thor'd beat Superman.

h1a8
Superman is far stronger than Thor. Even if Superman sucked ass at wrestling and Thor was an ultimate master at wrestling there is no way he can beat Superman. He couldn't move Superman's arms or legs against his will.

manx422
Superman breaks thor's arm and makes him quit

psycho gundam
and that would stop a german suplex how?

(provided it was true, though thor has actual evidence of single arm power applicable to that ill informed declaration)

paisapower
superman...Gee that was easy

Gecko4lif
Warrior madness thor breaks supes kneecaps with a german suplex from hell

Wild Shadow
obviously thor would win handedly, he has actual 1sr hand knowledge of grapple type combat from some of his enemies and even from his friend hercules ...

Blanket
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman is far stronger than Thor. Even if Superman sucked ass at wrestling and Thor was an ultimate master at wrestling there is no way he can beat Superman. He couldn't move Superman's arms or legs against his will. No one cares.

redhotrash
Im not even sure if Superman was involved in varsity wrestling back at Smallville high.

Blanket
Originally posted by redhotrash
Im not even sure if Superman was involved in varsity wrestling back at Smallville high. He was. He lost.

Juntai
As if some high school wrestlers had the ability to actually beat Clark back then. If he lost, it was on purpose. He still had the strength to throw a car and more as a child.

Blanket
They had the strength to throw Clark

manx422
u just hate supes

quanchi112
Superman is far stronger than Thor. Even if Superman sucked ass at wrestling and Thor was an ultimate master at wrestling there is no way he can beat Superman. He couldn't move Superman's arms or legs against his will. What? You really don't read comics. To even say such an ignorant thing proves it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juntai
As if some high school wrestlers had the ability to actually beat Clark back then. If he lost, it was on purpose. He still had the strength to throw a car and more as a child. not unless they retconned his retcons. the current superman didnt have any powers until his senior yr in highschool i think by his 18th birthday...so if he got beat any time b4 then it tells you something about his skill at that age when it comes to varsity wrestling...

Warlord
thor

khazra
Thor will be the better wrestler but supes still has the strenth/durability & importantly with submissions i'd say the stronger willpower.

I think supes edges it slightly.

Herc could beat both of them but he has some pretty bad wrestling showings still (cap has outwrestled him IIRC :s)

Omega Vision
Thor

Philosophía
Originally posted by redhotrash
Im not even sure if Superman was involved in varsity wrestling back at Smallville high. Originally posted by Blanket
He was. He lost.
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_SupermanWrestling.jpg
But, as Juntai said..
Originally posted by Juntai
As if some high school wrestlers had the ability to actually beat Clark back then. If he lost, it was on purpose. He still had the strength to throw a car and more as a child. ..the new continuity shows that his powers developed at an early age, so its status in canon is questionable.
And yes, that is quite the obscure scan.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
What? You really don't read comics. To even say such an ignorant thing proves it.

How is it ignorant? Superman is far far stronger than Thor by feats.
Superman wrestling with Thor is far worst than Lester wrestling with a 5 year old girl.

JakeTheBank
lol

celeyhyga17
Thor = Superman str
Thor > Superman in wrestling skill
but
Superman > Thor spd

I think Superman takes this by a slim margin. 5.5/10

Juntai
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
not unless they retconned his retcons. the current superman didnt have any powers until his senior yr in highschool i think by his 18th birthday...so if he got beat any time b4 then it tells you something about his skill at that age when it comes to varsity wrestling... I take it you don't read Superman, huh?

Tattoos N Scars
Supes' might be able to hang. I'm sure he picked up some stuff from Bruce and Diana!!!

Colossus-Big C
Ive heard superman lifts about a billion more tons than thor.
but whats a billion to people who lift in the quintillions of tons?

Blanket

quanchi112
How is it ignorant? Superman is far far stronger than Thor by feats.
Superman wrestling with Thor is far worst than Lester wrestling with a 5 year old girl. Which feats prove he is far stronger?

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/Death_of_Superman_TPB-168-169-170.jpg http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/triple-h002.jpg

Slammed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.