Archers vs Parademons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Setting: Helm's Deep from LOTR: Two Towers, the Uruks, Elves, and Men are all gone, replaced by some Marvel and DC archer characters and Parademons. The gates are wide open and the Parademons start off on the ground at about 250 meters from the gate.
Here is the Archer Lineup:

Green Arrow
Roy Harper
Hawkeye
Bullseye
Shado
Merlyn

They're all armed with English longbows made of yew with three hundred adamantium tipped arrows each also each one possesses an adamantium short sword for backup. After each wave their arrows are resupplied (after the fourth wave they receive 50 extra arrows and 100 extra after the fifth) and the archers get twenty minute's rest. The Parademons are equipped with standard shields, swords, and axes.

First wave: 100 Parademons
Second wave: 250 Parademons
Third wave: 500 Parademons
Forth wave: 1000 Parademons
Fifth wave: 2500 Parademons
Sixth wave: 5000 Parademons

When do the defenders get overrun if at all?

Omega Vision
bump

Gecko4lif
3rd wave is the Death wave

Omega Vision
You don't think they could make it to the fourth wave? Parademons aren't all that smart, or efficient.

Gecko4lif
I know but they have been know to support suicide runs as gains toward the destruction of the enemy

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I know but they have been know to support suicide runs as gains toward the destruction of the enemy
I'm pretty sure a suicide run is the default Apokoliptian battle tactic. Any deviation is considered unconventional warfare. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Well when you can be resurrected with a wave of the hand it does increase the size of your balls in battle dramatically

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Well when you can be resurrected with a wave of the hand it does increase the size of your balls in battle dramatically
I don't think Parademons understand the concept of fear. They're non-sentient for the most part and their one goal in life is to die for Darkseid.

Omega Vision
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.