Exitar Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
exitars power is said to dwarf even the fifth host. how does he do against galactus

galactusischere
Exitar dies.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Exitar dies. .... erm

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
.... erm

Galactus = abstract
Exitar = celestial
abstract > celestial

Harbinger
Exitar the Exterminator.

Kid Kurdy
Galactus has too many low showings. Exitar wins.

brownqk
Galactus

guy222
Galactus and Celestials have been debated before friends

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Harbinger
Exitar the Exterminator.

Mshinu
Exitar might win... if Big G has eaten only tofu planets for a milennia.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus and Celestials have been debated before friends

guy222
thumb up

always a pleasure seeing u online

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Mshinu
Exitar might win... if Big G has eaten only tofu planets for a milennia.
Or if Thanos doesn't blast him a few miles away. Or if Thor doesn't chase him away...

I'd like to see Thanos and Thor giving everything they have against Exitar. Will Exitar even feel it ? Maybe, very maybe...

galactusischere
Thanos didn't hurt Galactus. Thor was doing better against the celestials, than against Galactus.

Tattoos N Scars
As I understand it...normal Galactus is maybe on par with an average Celestial(certainly not Exitar). A full powered Galactus is theoretically above any Celestial(save Scathan)

Knowsbleed33
Exitar is too much for Galactus.

Black bolt z
If no nullification then exitar 7/10

Blanket
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Galactus has too many low showings. Exitar wins. Like what?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blanket
Like what? like getting pwned by fantastic 4, thanos, thor, beta ray bill, etc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
like getting pwned by fantastic 4, thanos, thor, beta ray bill, etc. Scans of this

Mindset
like getting pwned by fantastic 4, thanos, thor, beta ray bill, etc.
PIS

Never happened

Never happened

etc.

Blanket
like getting pwned by fantastic 4, thanos, thor, beta ray bill, etc. Never actually beaten by Fantastic Four, beat the F4 though? Yes. I'm sure you can point out where the F4 beat him without talking him down though... since you know, you know everything about Galactus.
He one shotted Thanos.
Weakened Galactus was cheapshotted by Thor's most powerful attack, after he thought him dead.
When did Beta do anything besides cause a crack in his armor? Because I remember that ending really badly for Beta.

This goes along with you not reading comics Brucey.

nicamarvin
When did Beta do anything besides cause a crack in his armor? Because ..Thats Why Juggernaut>>Big G..... smokin' on Durability ofcourse.... cool

quanchi112
Exitar wins.

Blanket
Based on?

Originally posted by nicamarvin
..Thats Why Juggernaut>>Big G..... smokin' on Durability ofcourse.... cool Armor is not Galactus

You sound like Brucey but dumbe... no, Brucey to a 'T'.

Starscream M
Never actually beaten by Fantastic Four, beat the F4 though? Yes. I'm sure you can point out where the F4 beat him without talking him down though... since you know, you know everything about Galactus.
He one shotted Thanos.
Weakened Galactus was cheapshotted by Thor's most powerful attack, after he thought him dead.
When did Beta do anything besides cause a crack in his armor? Because I remember that ending really badly for Beta.

This goes along with you not reading comics Brucey. shutup you justin bieber loving fool!

galactus doesn't have to be defeated to suffer embarrassment...for a being as powerful as he, he shouldn't even suffer these insults.

He's been outsmarted by F4 on more than one occasion, embarrassing for a being of his caliber.

He's been thrown back by a mere blast from thanos. another embarrassment.

he's been driven away by a thor attack that failed to tickle juggernaut. another embarrassment.

He's had his armor damaged by horse face. another embarrassment.

now, any one of those you can just dismiss. but having all of those occur points to a far less impressive character than fans would like to believe.

Mindset
None of those are him getting "pwned", especially since he raped most of the time after he was attacked.

Harbinger
Didn't the almost miniscule crack in Big G's armor damn near kill BRB? Definitely not a low showing for Galactus, IMO, particularly given that he'd been weakened from not having eaten for a long time, IIRC.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
None of those are him getting "pwned", especially since he raped most of the time after he was attacked. the thor event was a pwnage

the others not so much...although I personally find getting thwarted and outsmarted by f4 to be a bigger embarrassment, I understand its comics and the 'good guys' have to win

my problem is that galactus isn't portrayed as powerful as he should be

nicamarvin
Armor is not Galactus
So His body is>>>his Armor?.. confused then why He wears one?..

oh and Juggy tanked the GB and Galactus almost died.... smokin'

Mindset
PIS, he could eat the godblast and shit out a mjolnir.

Starscream M
So His body is>>>his Armor?.. confused then why He wears one?..

oh and Juggy tanked the GB and Galactus almost died.... smokin' dude don't mind them...I once tried to educate the board that juggernaut was more durable than galactus and they mocked me like I was a clown. its a futile effort to convince them otherwise, so I don't even bother anymore.

Black bolt z
dude don't mind them...I once tried to educate the board that juggernaut was more durable than galactus and they mocked me like I was a clown. its a futile effort to convince them otherwise, so I don't even bother anymore. Because Juggs is not more durable than galactus.Not by a far stretch.

Mindset
they mocked me like I was a clown. We've had some good times here, huh?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Because Juggs is not more durable than galactus.Not by a far stretch. whatever...believe what you want. I'm not gonna bother wasting my effort to convince you otherwise.

Starscream M
We've had some good times here, huh? not really. it was uncalled for, frankly. I brought some good arguments and evidence.

K Von Doom
Galactus = abstract
Exitar = celestial
abstract > celestial

iirc I read in a Quasar issue that Galactus is a physical being in that he has a real body. M-bodies are given to abstracts such as Eternity, Order, Hate... etc because they're abstract concepts that have no form whereas Galactus is a physical being who was born (gestated for a long time), of the same ilk as Celestials, Stranger, Eon... etc. However, Anthropomorpho explained that Galactus is also given M-bodies because he's a higher cosmic and if he needs to make an appearance somewhere in the universe but is not an important enough event that warrants his actual being, he can send an M-body there.

nicamarvin
Because Juggs is not more durable than galactus.Not by a far stretch. Well, BRB Cracked his Armor, He can't do the same to Juggs... wink Galactus almost died from the GB, but Juggy was not even scratched... wink Galactus almost died of two planet explotion, Juggs came back from Oblivion.... wink I can keep on and on.... smokin'

Mindset
not really. it was uncalled for, frankly. I brought some good arguments and evidence. Quiet, clown.

Black bolt z
whatever...believe what you want. I'm not gonna bother wasting my effort to convince you otherwise. Try to convince me.I haven't heard the argument yet.

Blanket
shutup you justin bieber loving fool!

galactus doesn't have to be defeated to suffer embarrassment...for a being as powerful as he, he shouldn't even suffer these insults.

He's been outsmarted by F4 on more than one occasion, embarrassing for a being of his caliber.

He's been thrown back by a mere blast from thanos. another embarrassment.

he's been driven away by a thor attack that failed to tickle juggernaut. another embarrassment.

He's had his armor damaged by horse face. another embarrassment.

now, any one of those you can just dismiss. but having all of those occur points to a far less impressive character than fans would like to believe. Why do you even comment?

That is not low showings applicable to the forum.
Also, when did he get outsmarted? And the UN is not outsmarted either... whether you know the circumstances or not. When he runs through the F4 with Surfer and Reed threatens to destroy his ship? Not outsmarting either...
Wait...
I guess I'll show you the only fight with Galactus vs the F4 you've ever seen (not to say there is more where Galactus wins... but not that you've seen):
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/?action=view&current=FantasticFour49-03.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/?action=view&current=FantasticFour49-04.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Heroes/?action=view&current=FantasticFour49-05.jpg

There's also this I guess:
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/?action=view&current=FF243-14.jpg

Although talking about low showings with the F4 is funny especially when Exitar was ****ing destroyed by Invisible Woman.

And what effect did this have on Galactus? Nothing. Oh that's right, nothing. He one shotted him too.

Ya, and the hardest part of Exitar was destroyed by the same blast. Difference is that Galactus was weakened.

He left a tiny crack in his armor that did absolutely nothing to him.
Like I said, didn't end well.
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/?action=view&current=stormbreaker0122cw5.jpg

Except there's one low showing that you mentioned. Possibly two if you think getting thrown to no effect is a low showing.

I'll see what you made up when I come back later.

Starscream M
Quiet, clown. I'm gonna report you for member bashing! mad

nicamarvin
I'm gonna report you for member bashing! mad I am going to report you for Reporting a Black Clown.... mad

galactusischere
Lol at using galactus's lowest feats against him (most over 30 years old)

nicamarvin
Lol at using galactus's lowest feats against him (most over 30 years old) you use the table on Apoc every chance you get... eek!

Slaanesh
Exitar

galactusischere
you use the table on Apoc every chance you get... eek! Me?

h1a8
Can't Galactus just use hyperspace energy against Exitar for the easy win, like Sue.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by h1a8
Can't Galactus just use hyperspace energy against Exitar for the easy win, like Sue. He aint that smart... erm

Colossus-Big C
Based on?

Armor is not Galactus

You sound like Brucey but dumbe... no, Brucey to a 'T'. but this whole thing is about his armor in the first place,
juggernaut>>galactus armor.

Colossus-Big C
Try to convince me.I haven't heard the argument yet. juggernaut has infinit durability. how do you beat that?
unless you over power the enchantment via magical,cosmic power.
but besides that he has infinity durability

Black bolt z
durability doesn't equal unbeatable especially to galactus.

Colossus-Big C
durability doesn't equal unbeatable especially to galactus. never said he was unbeatable, if he fought galactus ,Big G would just over power the enchantment. but if its like who can take universe busting energy attacks better juggs wins

Colossus-Big C
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/ShAWzUAxPDI/AAAAAAAAALc/dl7Qo-nuVhI/s400/hercules+vs+galactus.jpg

Mindset
never said he was unbeatable, if he fought galactus ,Big G would just over power the enchantment. but if its like who can take universe busting energy attacks better juggs wins no expression

Blanket
but this whole thing is about his armor in the first place,
juggernaut>>galactus armor. armor isn't durability

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/ShAWzUAxPDI/AAAAAAAAALc/dl7Qo-nuVhI/s400/hercules+vs+galactus.jpg That was from an alternate dimension where Galactus's powers didn't work right.

brownqk
Lol at using galactus's lowest feats against him (most over 30 years old)

This....

Colossus-Big C
armor isn't durability

That was from an alternate dimension where Galactus's powers didn't work right. no. thats 616...

OneDumbG0
^ And they were in an alternate dimension where Galactus's powers didn't work right.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ And they were in an alternate dimension where Galactus's powers didn't work right. no

Aux
As it stands now, the power of Galactus has been beaten by the power of a Cosmic Cube at least 3 times. And the Cosmic Cube Beings acknowledge the Celestials as superior.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Aux
As it stands now, the power of Galactus has been beaten by the power of a Cosmic Cube at least 3 times. And the Cosmic Cube Beings acknowledge the Celestials as superior. post the scans of them aknolegding celestials as there superiors.

also sky fathers are as powerful as cube beings
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1159592-thor_annual_1989__014_36_37.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1161727-the_end__06_06_tato.jpg

Aux
I won't post the scans, but they exist.

Galactus was beaten by the Beyonder, Doom with the Cosmic Cube, and later Doom (with Galactus' power) was beaten by Reed with the Cosmic Cube.

It was specifically said that the Cosmic Cube was a greater power than Galactus.

brownqk
Didn't Magus try to destroy Galactus with cosmic cubes and fail? What makes you think cosmic cubes are above Galactus?

Aux
Magus was channeling the cosmic cubes' power through technology. He beat Galactus by pushing a button.

nicamarvin
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/ShAWzUAxPDI/AAAAAAAAALc/dl7Qo-nuVhI/s400/hercules+vs+galactus.jpg OWNED......... smokin'

Yet Herc could never Own Juggernaut like that..... cool

galactusischere
no
Yes.

nicamarvin
Yes. NO............2guns

galactusischere
Originally posted by Aux
I won't post the scans, but they exist.

Galactus was beaten by the Beyonder, Doom with the Cosmic Cube, and later Doom (with Galactus' power) was beaten by Reed with the Cosmic Cube.

It was specifically said that the Cosmic Cube was a greater power than Galactus.

Doom had other equipment when he stole Galactus' powers with the cube. And why would he want to steal Galactus' powers, if the cube was even more powerful?

Pre-Ret Beyonder beat Galactus, not Post-Ret.

Kubik also talked about Galactus being superior to him.
Galactus > Celestial >>> CC being.

galactusischere
NO............2guns

I actually mean it. Galactus was sent to a dimension where his powers didn't function properly. So he got beat by Alpha Flight, Herc and another bunch of heroes.

Galactus 8/10

nicamarvin
I actually mean it. NO.........2guns

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Or if Thanos doesn't blast him a few miles away. Or if Thor doesn't chase him away...

I'd like to see Thanos and Thor giving everything they have against Exitar. Will Exitar even feel it ? Maybe, very maybe...

Galactus wasn`t expecting that blast, he thought they were friends!
mad mad mad mad

Colossus-Big C
I actually mean it. Galactus was sent to a dimension where his powers didn't function properly. So he got beat by Alpha Flight, Herc and another bunch of heroes.

Galactus 8/10 what dimension was that?

galactusischere
what dimension was that?

IDK, though I believe it happened in Alpha Flight V1 #99-100

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Aux
Magus was channeling the cosmic cubes' power through technology. He beat Galactus by pushing a button.

When did Magus beat Galactus by pushing a button?
You're not referring to Infinity War right?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by K Von Doom
When did Magus beat Galactus by pushing a button?
You're not referring to Infinity War right? He is.
As powerful as galactus is if no nullificiation I have to vote for exitar 5.5/10 on this fight.

K Von Doom
He is.
As powerful as galactus is if no nullificiation I have to vote for exitar 5.5/10 on this fight.

That wasn't really a battle though so there was no 'beat'. The explosion caught Galactus by surprise and moments later he reconstituted himself, the ship and the other characters with no ill effects. That's like saying Batman with a disintegration gun shoots it at Thor's back when Thor isn't ready. Did Batman really 'beat' Thor in that scenario?

galactusischere
He is.
As powerful as galactus is if no nullificiation I have to vote for exitar 5.5/10 on this fight. No, no celestial save perhaps Scathan can beat Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
No, no celestial save perhaps Scathan can beat Galactus. Dreaming Celestial, Exitar, Scathan are all above galactus

galactusischere
Dreaming Celestial, Exitar, Scathan are all above galactus Galactus ate The dreaming celestial...
Exitar wouldn't be a match for him either.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus ate The dreaming celestial...
. Scan please

the Darkone
Scan please

FF337-341 Galactus absorbed The dreaming Celestail. Galactus > Extiar>Dreaming Celestail, Galactus has enough raw power to destry thr universe 10x over.

Mindset
Scathan >/= Tiamut > Galactus > Exitar > Arishem

galactusischere
Scan please FF 337 or 338, AKA BCA.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
FF337-341 Galactus absorbed The dreaming Celestail. Galactus > Extiar>Dreaming Celestail, Galactus has enough raw power to destry thr universe 10x over. at full power maybe.

the Darkone
Galactus is all out cosmic force of nature, Galactus has raw power and tech that would rape Exitar or anybody else. Written well Galactus would steamed rolled any Celestial, in Earth X even though a alternate reality but the same primness Galactus destroyed two Celestial one with his own power and the other with tech. Galactus push he would destroyed Exitar with out a second thought.

the Darkone
Scathan is garbage, the whole story line was horrible and contradicts it self.

Mindset
Your face is garbage.

the Darkone
Your face is garbage.

Whats up with the insults really, you have nothing intelligent to say except insults. Real mature wink .

Colossus-Big C
Galactus is all out cosmic force of nature, Galactus has raw power and tech that would rape Exitar or anybody else. Written well Galactus would steamed rolled any Celestial, in Earth X she alternate reality but the same primness Galactus destroyed two Celestial one with his own power and the other with tech. Galactus push he would destroyed Exitar with out a second thought. Exitar written well is an uber celestial and would trash galactus with little to no effort

Mindset
Your face is mature.

Stoic
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
As I understand it...normal Galactus is maybe on par with an average Celestial(certainly not Exitar). A full powered Galactus is theoretically above any Celestial(save Scathan)

This is all that needed to be said, which should have ended this debate.

the Darkone
Exitar written well is an uber celestial and would trash galactus with little to no effort

Exitar is nothing special, Galactus at FP would rape his a$$. I guess you never read the Black Celestail arc, Galactus was so damn powerful, Galactus would have destroyed thje whole Celestial race.

Colossus-Big C
Exitar is nothing special, Galactus at FP would rape his a$$. I guess you never read the Black Celestail arc, Galactus was so damn powerful, Galactus would have destroyed thje whole Celestial race. Galactus at full power=Eternity who created the celestials in the first place. but i never said he was at full power here did I wink

the Darkone
Galactus has absorbed a UNIVERSE and if he would not have stopped himself with the UN he would have absorbed the MULTI-VERSE containing that Universe.

"If Galactus isn't stopped now, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE will PERISH"

"the Fantastic Four are trying to stop Galactus from DESTROYING the UNIVERSE"

The Dreaming or (Black Celestial) was using GALACTUS to DESTROY ALL of Reality, to then CREATE a NEW ONE.

His (Galactus) appetite increased Geometrically, he would consume not only Planets, but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

Galactus's Power can obliterate the ENTIRE race of Celestials, DESTROY the UNIVERSE and CREATE a NEW one.

"and with the UNIVERSE DESTROYED, not even the Celestials will survive, the Black Celestial will become the NUCLEUS and FOUNDER of a NEW UNIVERSE"

galactusischere
Galactus at full power=Eternity who created the celestials in the first place. but i never said he was at full power here did I wink There is no FP Galactus. AnD Eternity is multi-versal, so however u decide to roll with it, Galactus WILL win.

the Darkone
He doesn't have to at Full Power to beat Extiar, that's where you are not understanding. At normal levels Galactus =Eternity, even the Celestial don't have that relationship or equality with Eternity. wink

guy222
ok

Mindset
At normal levels Galactus =Eternity False.

guy222
like me and my pal utrigita agreed

its a topic been discussed at length

if u like galactus...he wins

if u favor celestials...they win

the Darkone
False.

One it's not false, second Galactus=Eternity and that's a fact, Eternity has a higher position but they are equals, if you want to be technical Multi-Eternity >> is great than Galactus and Celestial combined.

Black bolt z
Eternity is clearly greater then other cosmics.In IG arc thanos fought almost all the cosmics and then eternity by himself.For lack of a better phrase eternity fight make bigger boom then other,multiple,including galactus,fight.

Colossus-Big C
all abstracts are equal in power , eternity is not the most powerful. and eternity is the only big abstract he fought anways, death and oblivion are unkillable

the Darkone
all abstracts are equal in power , eternity is not the most powerful. and eternity is the only big abstract he fought anways, death and oblivion are unkillable

Not all are equal, even among abstracts they are some are more powerful than others.

Master Order and Chaos >> Celestial> Love and Hate

Mshinu

Tell that to the Beyonder

Black bolt z
all abstracts are equal in power , eternity is not the most powerful. and eternity is the only big abstract he fought anways, death and oblivion are unkillable Tell that to beyonder.Beyonder is greater then them in power and he killed death but IMO secret wars 2 was not written well.I mean the cosmics didn't even fight back.Even if they were hopelessly over powered they would still fight back like they did against thanos multiple times.

Colossus-Big C
Tell that to the Beyonder beyonder was toaa....anything less cant do squat

Mshinu
beyonder was toaa....anything less cant do squat

TOAA > Beyonder

And still he killed her which means she is killable.

Colossus-Big C
Not all are equal, even among abstracts they are some are more powerful than others.

Master Order and Chaos >> Celestial> Love and Hate celestials are not abstracts. abstracts are an enbodiment of something, there just high end cosmics like galactus

Colossus-Big C
TOAA > Beyonder

And still he killed her which means she is killable. oblivion has yet to be killed though

Black bolt z
celestials are not abstracts. abstracts are an enbodiment of something, there just high end cosmics like galactus Even if celestials are not abstarcts they ARE abstarct level.
TOAA>>>>>>>everyone.

Aux
The Beyonder still beat Galactus. It's just that a less powerful Beyonder beat him, instead of an all-powerful Beyonder.

The cube beings never said that Galactus was more powerful than them. Kubik said that Galactus was among the great powers. He also said that the Gardener was a great power.

Colossus-Big C
Even if celestials are not abstarcts they ARE abstarct level.
TOAA>>>>>>>everyone. i never said they werent abstract level.....
and i know toaa>>>everyone
this is why pre retcon beyonder can kill death

galactusischere
Originally posted by Aux
The Beyonder still beat Galactus. It's just that a less powerful Beyonder beat him, instead of an all-powerful Beyonder.

The cube beings never said that Galactus was more powerful than them. Kubik said that Galactus was among the great powers. He also said that the Gardener was a great power.

Beyonder wasn't depowered when he fought Doom(Secret War I)...
He was just as powerful as when he made the LT shit his pants.

Black bolt z
Beyonder wasn't depowered when he fought Doom(Secret War I)...
He was just as powerful as when he made the LT shit his pants. when did he do this?And when did he MM re-create thors hammer and caps shield.

Knowsbleed33
He doesn't have to at Full Power to beat Extiar, that's where you are not understanding. At normal levels Galactus =Eternity, even the Celestial don't have that relationship or equality with Eternity. wink

Ummm what?

quanchi112
all abstracts are equal in power , eternity is not the most powerful. and eternity is the only big abstract he fought anways, death and oblivion are unkillable Eternity is the mightiest of the abstracts. He's right below Lt.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
Eternity is the mightiest of the abstracts. He's right below Lt. all abstracts are equal.(4 sides of the compass).
no eternity is not the mightiest since altez has to anchor the universe so it doesnt fall into oblivion

Colossus-Big C

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Eternity is the mightiest of the abstracts. He's right below Lt.

Nah. Abraxas and BCA Galactus were > to Eternity.

guy222
Some of yall being silly here

But that's aight

I hope when Big G shows again, he has a good showing

nicamarvin
Some of yall being silly here SHUT UP....... mad

guy222
friend, ur not being funny

and please don't ever tell me or anyone to shut up

the thread is silly, ppl views are silly...that is my opinion

when u research galactus and exitar...this has been done many many times

Black bolt z
all abstracts are equal.(4 sides of the compass).
no eternity is not the mightiest since altez has to anchor the universe so it doesnt fall into oblivion So your saying oblivion=death=eternity=infinity?Originally posted by Black bolt z
Eternity is clearly greater then other cosmics.In IG arc thanos fought almost all the cosmics and then eternity by himself.For lack of a better phrase eternity fight make bigger boom then other,multiple,including galactus,fight.

Nah. Abraxas and BCA Galactus were > to Eternity. IMO eternity>>Abraxas but BCA galactus>>Eternity.

galactusischere
Eternity cried out for help against Abraxas. Abraxas was destroying universes by just approaching them. But then again Eternity never directly intervened.

Mindset

IMO eternity>>Abraxas Based on what, him not being able to stop Abraxas?

Colossus-Big C
So your saying oblivion=death=eternity=infinity?
yes there all balanced in power and are the faces of the tribunal, and the tribunal keeps everything in balance.

Bouboumaster

I hope when Big G shows again, he has a good showing

Well, I had hope with it, he had a good showing in Annhilition and in some regard, against Beta Ray Bill, but since he's against Hiro Kala, I'm a bit desesperate...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why on earth are people equating Galactus amor =ing his durability? Don't some people realize that is just the form Galactus chooses to take. His armor cracking or not cracking means diddly squat when it comes to killing him.

galactusischere
yes there all balanced in power and are the faces of the tribunal, and the tribunal keeps everything in balance.
Galactus is also a face of the LT.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus is also a face of the LT. he shares that face with in betweener.

left face is death,oblivion,lord chaos,master hate
middle face is galactus, inbetweener
right face is eternity,infinity,master order,mistress love

galactusischere
The IB wasn't born as the universe was created. He isn't a true abstract.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, I had hope with it, he had a good showing in Annhilition and in some regard, against Beta Ray Bill, but since he's against Hiro Kala, I'm a bit desesperate...

Hiro Kala has alot of power

Knowsbleed33
Abraxas was destroying universes by just approaching them.

He did not, you guys need to stop with this crap.

Bouboumaster
Hiro Kala has alot of power

I know, his pop is the Hulk, after all! stick out tongue

But you know, I am not sure to be willing to accept that a child is able to compete with a force like Galactus, whom is suppose to bring equity between life and death itselves.

guy222
Galactus is very powerful, yet Marvel portrays him as a jobber

I don't know wat goes on behind the scenes at Marvel, but

It was in Hulk's book so naturally Kala was gonna look good

Kala gave him the munchies ala the Wraithwings or even when Tiamut awoke

quanchi112
SHUT UP....... mad This routine gets very old.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus is very powerful, yet Marvel portrays him as a jobber

I don't know wat goes on behind the scenes at Marvel, but

It was in Hulk's book so naturally Kala was gonna look good

Kala gave him the munchies ala the Wraithwings or even when Tiamut awoke War Hulk>Galactus . FACT

galactusischere
War Hulk>Galactus . FACT

No

quanchi112
No I hope he is being sarcastic.

Mindset
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He did not, you guys need to stop with this crap. Collapsing the barriers between dimensions, which pretty much gives the same result.

galactusischere
What Mindset said.

TheTyrant
Galactus stomps this with absolute ease.
A living force of nature in MU >>>>>>>>> a celestial being who is from a race of billions.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus stomps this with absolute ease.
A living force of nature in MU >>>>>>>>> a celestial being who is from a race of billions. NO

guy222
War Hulk>Galactus . FACT

ok my friend

Colossus-Big C
ok my friend Thank you for agreeing wink

guy222
smile

have a good one

Colossus-Big C
smile

have a good one you too bro smile

the Darkone
he shares that face with in betweener.

left face is death,oblivion,lord chaos,master hate
middle face is galactus, inbetweener
right face is eternity,infinity,master order,mistress love Wrong

It's Abaraxas who is the opposite of Galactus

Master Order, Mistress Love

Master chaos, Sire Hate

Colossus-Big C
Wrong

It's Abaraxas who is the opposite of Galactus

Master Order, Mistress Love

Master chaos, Sire Hate what erm
death is not in the same face as eternity, and abraxas isnt a opposite of galactus, galactus has no opposite because he is the balance between the faces he has his own face he shares with inbetweener.

Death, oblivion, abraxas, lord chaos, sire hate for one head

galactus and inbetweener for one head(the balance between the two other heads)

Infinity, eternity, master order, mistress love. for one head
theres 3 heads...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>