Gamora vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Discuss.

Gecko4lif
Spideys chest gets ventilated

galactusischere
Gamora.

jinzin
Gamora wins on the sole premise that Spiderman has a hard time with MA's but it's a long fight of him pissing her off.

Wild Shadow
nonsense gamora finishes him faster b/c of spidey's mouth getting to her...

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nonsense gamora finishes him faster b/c of spidey's mouth getting to her... You don't think he can play cat and mouse with her? I mean... it's what the guy does.

Wild Shadow
yes, if he decides to run and use the city to web and disappear and try to sneak up on her...

in an open field i doubt it.. his mouth gets him in more trouble when he faces deadlier more skilled ppl.. instead of just trying to beat him they make it personal an more determine to take him down..

but anyways he might bounce flip and dodge pretty impressively for a few seconds and what would seem to be a long time for him dodging but it would end with her finally hitting him in the chest..

evo287
gamora will murder him because spider-man proved time after time that most of the time he gets his ass kicked by either MA guys or women and she is a combination of both

Bouboumaster
Gamora murder this fool

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man takes this, especially when, according to forum rules, he is fighting at the best of his abilities.

His webs, reflexes and spider-sense give him the edge. Some webbing in her eyes for example can do wonders.

BUSTER1
As much as I like Pete, he goes down hard. Gamora is in the same ballpark reflex/speedwise, but much stronger and much more skilled. In Infinty Crusuade she was strong and skilled enough to take out the Thing with single blow to a pressure point in his chest.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by BUSTER1
In Infinty Crusuade she was strong and skilled enough to take out the Thing with single blow to a pressure point in his chest.
With the help of Sasquatch okay. And lost to Wolverine.

Mshinu
Gamora`s first strike sends spidey`s jawbone flying. Peter unsucessfuly tries to crack one last joke with half a mouth and passes out.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Mshinu
Gamora`s first strike sends spidey`s jawbone flying. Peter unsucessfuly tries to crack one last joke with half a mouth and passes out.
Yeah because Spider-Man has never fought - or been beat up - by somebody as strong as Gamora... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Forget Juggernaut or Morlun or the Hulk or Carnage... Gamora will bury him.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Yeah because Spider-Man has never fought - or been beat up - by somebody as strong as Gamora... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your sarcasm convinced me, the deadliest nerd in the universe stomps.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Mshinu
Your sarcasm convinced me, the deadliest nerd in the universe stomps.
If you don't have any real counter-arguments, you can just say it, you know. I won't be angry, I promise.

BUSTER1
If you don't have any real counter-arguments, you can just say it, you know. I won't be angry, I promise.

Mshinu hates Spiderman-he'd probably argue that Lois lane could take Pete out

SamZED
If you don't have any real counter-arguments, you can just say it, you know. I won't be angry, I promise. Don't you know? "MA >>>>>> Spider-man" is the only "argument" that ever gets presented in this kinda threads. Who cares about feats...

Kid Kurdy
Gamora IS dangerous, without a fact. And she definitely can kick Spider-Mans ass.

But so can he.

Mshinu

Just the same I will wait until your period is over stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Gamora wins on the sole premise that Spiderman has a hard time with MA's but it's a long fight of him pissing her off.

the ninjak
Guardian of the Galaxy for the win.

tkitna
With the help of Sasquatch okay. And lost to Wolverine.

With the help of Sasquatch.

Black bolt z
With the help of Sasquatch okay. And lost to Wolverine. She was distracted while staring at a naked hulk that fell from space and that was when wolverine stabbed her

Blanket
Originally posted by jinzin
Gamora wins on the sole premise that Spiderman has a hard time with MA's but it's a long fight of him pissing her off. lol

---

So anyway...
Gamora is stronger than Pete. As fast. As agile. More durable. Way more skilled. Has a stabby tool (same reason Wolverine wins, no?). Has a healing factor. Etc.
But she has a hard time with Spider-Man, and according to one guy (who's always wrong anyway), Spider-Man wins. Interesting.

AlmightyKfish

Those are all terrible examples.

He didn't do shit to Cain, and when Cain did bother fighting back he basically owned Pete, Morlun tore out his eye and beat him to death, and Spidy is always on the losing end of Hulk fights, usually escaping by the skin of his teeth, Hulk only not killing him because of the plot.

And Carnage is not the same kind of opponent in anyway, whereas Gamora is skilled and precise with her strikes, Carnage is a mentally ill vampire monster serial killer, with basically no skill.

Now, imo his Spidersense could allow him to last awhile against Gamora, but imo she takes the majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by Blanket
lol

---

So anyway...
Gamora is stronger than Pete. As fast. As agile. More durable. Way more skilled. Has a stabby tool (same reason Wolverine wins, no?). Has a healing factor. Etc.
But she has a hard time with Spider-Man, and according to one guy (who's always wrong anyway), Spider-Man wins. Interesting. She doesn't have a spider sense.

Concession accepted?

h1a8
This is Spite. Spidey wins 1000/10 easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Fail. Epic fail.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
To h1a8 or the thread?

K Von Doom
Who has Gamora beaten? I know she was trained by Thanos and all that to kill the Magus, but to my knowledge, she failed in that goal. So is she really that good, or are we attributing Thanos' training to = Thanos fighting skill? Hawkeye was trained by Cap but I wouldn't say Hawkeye's fighting skill = Cap's fighting skill

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
To h1a8 or the thread? h1n1 and the thread since he killed it.

once he posts, the thread is thus turned into either posters laughing and calling him on his bs which he then spams ad infinitum, and or posters laughing and calling him on his bs which he then spams ad infinitum.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Who has Gamora beaten? I know she was trained by Thanos and all that to kill the Magus, but to my knowledge, she failed in that goal. So is she really that good, or are we attributing Thanos' training to = Thanos fighting skill? Hawkeye was trained by Cap but I wouldn't say Hawkeye's fighting skill = Cap's fighting skill Where do you get your info...Hawkeye was not trained by cap.(or are you talking about strength and agaility wise?)

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Where do you get your info...Hawkeye was not trained by cap.(or are you talking about strength and agaility wise?)

I'm taking about pretty much all the main characters in Avengers receiving training from Cap.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I'm taking about pretty much all the main characters in Avengers receiving training from Cap. ok then.Thats good enough for me.

Kid Kurdy
Tell me, how will Gamora avoid Spider-Man's webs ?

You can say what you want, but Spider-Man can almost hit anything he wants with his webs anytime during the fight. Almost impossible to avoid or dodge.

If he can completely web up Wolverine or Iron Man, he can web up Gamora, and after that punch her lights out.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
h1n1 and the thread since he killed it.

once he posts, the thread is thus turned into either posters laughing and calling him on his bs which he then spams ad infinitum, and or posters laughing and calling him on his bs which he then spams ad infinitum.

Ok!
Here's my argument. Debate against it fairly.

Spidey has pre-cog and speed that will keep him from being hit by her.
When she misses he can counter and combo her silly.

SamZED
Eh.. im gonna go ahead and support the few people in this thread who claim that Spider-man stands a chance here. He's webbed up people stronger than Gamora so I say he empties a few cartriges and webs her up in one huge web ball. Also while im ok with people saying that she's stronger, id like to see some proofs that she's as fast and agile as he is and has reflexes to match. Not saying that someone's lying, its just I dout it. Some scans wouldn't hurt, because honsetly the whole MA > Spider-man crap as an argument wont cut it.

Tha C-Master
This thread is crazy... might be too crazy for me... and that's saying something.

Lol j/k, Kid Kurdy were you saying that Spiderman kicks his own ass?

manx422
Spiderman
gamora is a loser
she has never ever won a fight

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This thread is crazy... might be too crazy for me... and that's saying something.

Lol j/k, Kid Kurdy were you saying that Spiderman kicks his own ass?
What do you mean ? I don't think I wrote something like that.

Tha C-Master
What do you mean ? I don't think I wrote something like that. Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Gamora IS dangerous, without a fact. And she definitely can kick Spider-Mans ass.

But so can he. I was just joking with you. smile How have you been?

Mshinu
Gamora would beat spidey even without her powers. She steals his peach. wink

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I was just joking with you. smile

Oh okay, you got me worried for a minute. wink

Still the same. During the day I'm fighting evil crimelords all over the world, together with my loyal and sexy sidekick Nymphos, at night I point out mistakes that KMC-members tend to make.

carver9
I think h1 like the attention that we give him when he blurt out crazy sh**. I just noticed that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.