Thor and Beta Ray Bill Vs. Superman and Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Harbinger
Hammer Bros. FTW, 7/10.

galactusischere
Billy Batson BTW.

CosmicComet
Hammer Bros 5.5/10. Maybe.

Omega Vision
Superman's magic weakness costs his team the win IMO.

Colossus-Big C
superman is the week link and team 2 has weapons.

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman's magic weakness costs his team the win IMO. Imo, magic exploitation would have nothing to do with Thor/Bill winning..

Badabing
Super Men ftw.

Philosophía
Team two, hard.

The Nuul
Superman solos.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Superman solos. shokosugi

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
shokosugi

wooerm Nice one Sven/Judge!

JakeTheBank
CISless Thor and BRB have more options and pain to bring than a CISless Superman and Captain Marvel, imo.

Hammer Brothers 6-7/10 ftw.

Spire
Originally posted by Badabing
Super Men ftw.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
CISless Thor and BRB have more options and pain to bring than a CISless Superman and Captain Marvel, imo.

Hammer Brothers 6-7/10 ftw. No........2guns

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
No........2guns

No, what?

Galan007

Hammer Brothers 6-7/10 ftw. I'd give 'em 8-9/10, myself.

Naija boy
Hammer bros ftw

nicamarvin
No, what? ...drunk

quanchi112

Black bolt z
Hammer bros win.

This may seem like a stupid question but what does CIS stand for?

Galan007
Character induced stupidity.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Galan007
Character induced stupidity. thought so.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
Imo, magic exploitation would have nothing to do with Thor/Bill winning..

yeah

Team 2 wins 5.2/10

h1a8
CIS off for Superman is mega spite. He will probably kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds with multi-planetary destroying strikes (strikes that have more than 50 Earth weights of force behind them).

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
CIS off for Superman is mega spite. He will probably kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds with multi-planetary destroying strikes (strikes that have more than 50 Earth weights of force behind them).

I take it you like Superman and his odd's, then?

carver9

Show me a scan of anyone on DC team destroying a planet. I can show you Beta Ray Bill destroying one.

carver9
Team 1 wins 8 or 9/10

BattleMage
Hammer bros.

Warlord
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud How?

how hard?
I bet he thinks Superman can take them alone...
anyway...Black Adam would be a better partner for Billy...Team 1 wins 6,5/10

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Show me a scan of anyone on DC team destroying a planet. I can show you Beta Ray Bill destroying one.

It takes less force to destroy a planet than to accelerate it faster than g.
Superman said himself that he can destroy planets with his punches. He was shown to punch so hard that he was fuking up all of space and time dimensions. This was with pure strength and not magical power.

That fact still remains that Superman with CIS off can kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds tops. Not only will one of them not get a chance to act but they will be DEAD in the process.

-Pr-
Team 2 6/10 imo.

quanchi112
Superman said himself that he can destroy planets with his punches. He was shown to punch so hard that he was fuking up all of space and time dimensions. This was with pure strength and not magical power.

That fact still remains that Superman with CIS off can kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds tops. Not only will one of them not get a chance to act but they will be DEAD in the process. Scans? I think you are leaving out key plot elements and showing a double standard while you accept Supes can destroy planets and state Thor can't when it clearly states he can as well.

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/299109143_feefd92893.jpg

ftfw!

Warlord
Originally posted by the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/299109143_feefd92893.jpg

ftfw!

Hasbro ftw??

Galan007
CIS off for Superman is mega spite. He will probably kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds with multi-planetary destroying strikes (strikes that have more than 50 Earth weights of force behind them). Originally posted by h1a8

That fact still remains that Superman with CIS off can kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds tops. Not only will one of them not get a chance to act but they will be DEAD in the process. srsly, dur, none, facepalm, laughing out loud

= a representation of my emotions whilst reading these posts.

carver9

That fact still remains that Superman with CIS off can kill Thor or BRB in nanoseconds tops. Not only will one of them not get a chance to act but they will be DEAD in the process.

Let me say some bull crap like this, I'll receive a warning.

Everything that you've mentioned is Hyperbole.

Cyclops said that his optic blast can destroy planets. Do you believe him?

Read on Thor and Beta Ray Bill before judging this fight. Hell, read on Superman and Captain Marvel before judging this fight.

-Pr-
Let me say some bull crap like this, I'll receive a warning.

Everything that you've mentioned is Hyperbole.

Cyclops said that his optic blast can destroy planets. Do you believe him?

Read on Thor and Beta Ray Bill before judging this fight. Hell, read on Superman and Captain Marvel before judging this fight.

you should probably take your own advice there...

also, h1a8, please cut it out. unless you can prove your arguments by on panel fact, then don't try to substitute convulted math for it.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
you should probably take your own advice there...

LOL, I knew this was coming and I know why you said this.

-Pr-
LOL, I knew this was coming and I know why you said this.

then you should have no problem following said advice.

carver9
then you should have no problem following said advice.

But I do read comics and I read them all the time. You hate the way I present said comics. We just have a disagreement on what is showing or what happened in the story.

-Pr-
But I do read comics and I read them all the time. You hate the way I present said comics. We just have a disagreement on what is showing or what happened in the story.

I don't like when things are misrepresented, that's true.

carver9
I don't like when things are misrepresented, that's true.

LOL, I have debated against you for a long time Pr, I actually avoid debating against you because of what you just said above. I dont think you get mad (cant picture you getting mad, dont have the personality for something like that) but I just think you reach a certain limit so I just leave you alone.

I see it like this, we have different opinions, neither of us will change that so why debate against each other. I never said that you were wrong, you always provide solid proof but majority of the time the things that you see in a scan, I see it totally different (again, not saying that you are wrong).

-Pr-
LOL, I have debated against you for a long time Pr, I actually avoid debating against you because of what you just said above. I dont think you get mad (cant picture you getting mad, dont have the personality for something like that) but I just think you reach a certain limit so I just leave you alone.

I see it like this, we have different opinions, neither of us will change that so why debate against each other. I never said that you were wrong, you always provide solid proof but majority of the time the things that you see in a scan, I see it totally different (again, not saying that you are wrong).

i can get mad. it just takes a lot to get me there. i swear like a fisherman, though.

carver9
i can get mad. it just takes a lot to get me there. i swear like a fisherman, though.

LOL, I felt your rage before, thats why I stay off for a couple of weeks, so that you can calm down.

Majority of the time you are right about a lot of things when it comes to comics, you have done your research and you bring it to the table and 9 times out of 10 I agree with you. Its just some things that I dont think we will ever agree on but I'm about to get off, all the KMC posters, have a good one.

-Pr-
LOL, I felt your rage before, thats why I stay off for a couple of weeks, so that you can calm down.

Majority of the time you are right about a lot of things when it comes to comics, you have done your research and you bring it to the table and 9 times out of 10 I agree with you. Its just some things that I dont think we will ever agree on but I'm about to get off, all the KMC posters, have a good one.

i don't think you've ever seen me genuinely angry. a bit annoyed at things, sure, but never more than that.

carver9
i don't think you've ever seen me genuinely angry. a bit annoyed at things, sure, but never more than that.

And I dont want to see it. If you reach that point, let me know so that I can get the hell on (leave).

quanchi112
I see a friendship blossoming.

-Pr-
And I dont want to see it. If you reach that point, let me know so that I can get the hell on (leave).

you'll be able to tell because half the vs would be banned. including bada.

carver9

LOL laughing Da**

carver9
I see a friendship blossoming.

Naah, raoul will forever hate me due to our views on things. You need to go to the character ownage thread and see what Guy put up for Hulk.

Omega Vision
PR's dreaded "Digi, my Rage!" blast. yes

quanchi112
Naah, raoul will forever hate me due to our views on things. You need to go to the character ownage thread and see what Guy put up for Hulk. Opposites attract.

-Pr-
Naah, raoul will forever hate me due to our views on things. You need to go to the character ownage thread and see what Guy put up for Hulk.

hate is a very strong word.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
PR's dreaded "Digi, my Rage!" blast. yes

and the difference is, i look good in purple.

h1a8
Scans? I think you are leaving out key plot elements and showing a double standard while you accept Supes can destroy planets and state Thor can't when it clearly states he can as well.

The reason Superman's word is taken is because he has shown strength beyond that of which can destroy a planet. Thor not so much.

Prep-Man
Team 2

quanchi112
The reason Superman's word is taken is because he has shown strength beyond that of which can destroy a planet. Thor not so much. You either take both at their word or neither. What examples prove this just out of the sake of curiosity?

Warlord
Hammers

BattleMage
So far the hammer bros are up like 7-8/10

AsbestosFlaygon
Mjolnir and Stormbreaker's magical properties gives them the edge against Superman.

After pummeling Superman to KO, they gangbang on Captain Marvel.

Team 2 7/10

xJLxKing
Team 2

h1a8
You either take both at their word or neither. What examples prove this just out of the sake of curiosity?
False, u can't take the word of someone who hasn't proven it.
Otherwise, Sentry could stalemate Galactus.

Superman moving planets and objects bigger than planets is one. Superman punches so hard to mess up time, space, and dimensions.

quanchi112
False, u can't take the word of someone who hasn't proven it.
Otherwise, Sentry could stalemate Galactus.

Superman moving planets and objects bigger than planets is one. Superman punches so hard to mess up time, space, and dimensions. He needed help when moving a planet and when has his punches affected time and space on their own?

carver9
He needed help when moving a planet and when has his punches affected time and space on their own?

He is talking about the hyperbole when Supes and KC Superman was fighting (after lois death).

quanchi112
He is talking about the hyperbole when Supes and KC Superman was fighting (after lois death). That wasn't kc but I figured as much which leaves out the context. It's fun arguing against people who don't read comics sometimes.

carver9
That wasn't kc but I figured as much which leaves out the context. It's fun arguing against people who don't read comics sometimes.

My bad, I get them mixed up. You all have so many names for all the different Supermen that I get the names mixed up every now and then but yeah, thats the scene that he is talking about and he is taking it out of context just like you said.

quanchi112
My bad, I get them mixed up. You all have so many names for all the different Supermen that I get the names mixed up every now and then but yeah, thats the scene that he is talking about and he is taking it out of context just like you said. Yeah, I figured as much.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2

the ninjak

Awesome!
Supes is a wimp.

Prep-Man
Supes a wimp? The one that took on Thor in JLA/Avengers? That one!?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't think of that hmm

Warlord
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Mjolnir and Stormbreaker's magical properties gives them the edge against Superman.

After pummeling Superman to KO, they gangbang on Captain Marvel.

Team 2 7/10 confused

Warlord

ah yes....let's start with the crossover again...

Badabing
you'll be able to tell because half the vs would be banned. including bada. Scary...dur

the ninjak

That terribly written piece of S###!
They didn't even push their abilities.
If the sharp end of BRB's Hammer was to hit Supes the way Thor's DID in that crossover Supes would be damaged badly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.