Repo Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
Anyone see this yet? It looks interesting. Heard it has some good action and a decent plot twist. I like Jude Law and Forest Whittaker, so I'll probably go see it.

jl9Nvg4yuus

The Nuul
Looks good.

Blinky
I wanna go see this. People are calling it "shit" left and right, so that's a good indication that it might be decent.

Tired-Hiker
I was reading some other reviews on it. Seems people are either blown away by the twist, or they think it's horrible. Someone said it depends on your philisophical beliefs. Hmm.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Blinky
I wanna go see this. People are calling it "shit" left and right, so that's a good indication that it might be decent.

Or it's an indication that it's shit...

Tired-Hiker
Well, if it turns out to be a big pile of fecal matter, then that would suck. Especially if it's steamy.

Tattoos N Scars
It looks decent from the trailers, but I'll probably wait to rent it.

Moscow
It's got a strong specific bent to it. I went to see it on opening night, and I would say it's about average. A good climax but the pacing in the middle is tedious.

Both Law and Whittaker do a good job, though.

Just remember to pay for your organs that they lend you. wink

Tired-Hiker
Hmm, maybe I'll wait for the dvd rental.

MildPossession
Didn't they do this in Repo: The Genetic Opera...

I will be seeing it though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MildPossession
Didn't they do this in Repo: The Genetic Opera... Yes, but not many people are aware that the very same concept of repomen taking your organs when you miss a payment was used before since Repo was low budget and not particularly well known.

Robtard
Flick had a few decent fight scenes, acting wasn't terrible, though Whittaker annoyed me at times. Overall, was just average, to less than. The ending had a bit of a twist, but anyone paying attention could have figured it out beoforehand.

Wannabe Oldboy-like fight scene made me chuckle.

In short: Glad I didn't pay to see it.

Tired-Hiker
How did you not pay to see it?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker

facepalm

Robtard

The internet.

Rogue Jedi
How did you not pay to see it? Magical spells.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.