Superman, Orion, Wonder Woman Vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
3 of DC's heavy weights battle this Marvel team of heavy hitters in their own right.

Superman
Orion
Wonder Woman

Vs.

Black Bolt
Nova Prime
Ms. Marvel
Namor
Wonder Man

Fight takes place in an earth sized planet. No BFRs. Fight to KO each team or death.

Black bolt z
Black bolts scream is really team 2's only hope.If that doesn't work t1 9/10

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Black bolt z

I think the numbers make it a closer fight than 9/10.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Black bolt z

I guess you think each of team 2 has low durability and can be ko'ed easily...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I guess you think each of team 2 has low durability and can be ko'ed easily... No not by a long shot but compared to who they are facing...

celeyhyga17
I was just wondering because 9/10 pretty much constitutes a stomp for me....

Black bolt z
ok 9/10 was a little extreme but I would still prob give the win to team 1

celeyhyga17
I would think it's closer since each of team 2 except for Ms. Marvel are pretty much 100 class str (Black Bolt can amp way above his normal str levels) and have high durabilities. Not to mention Black Bolt and Nova Prime are almost or around the levels of Team 1.

Gecko4lif
Heat visions kills everyone except wonderman

He gets throw into the sun as a time out

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Heat visions kills everyone except wonderman

He gets throw into the sun as a time out

Heat Vision won't hurt team 2 that bad. Ms. Marvel is a notorious energy absorber. She can absorb huge amounts of multiple forms of energy.

Sasaraixx
I think Team 1 would win more often than not, but it's not a stomp because of the numbers advantage of Team 2. Black Bolts scream could also level the playing field.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I think Team 1 would win more often than not, but it's not a stomp because of the numbers advantage of Team 2. Black Bolts scream could also level the playing field.

How effective would his quasi sonic scream fare against 3 characters whose durabilities are quite high?

Q99
How effective would his quasi sonic scream fare against 3 characters whose durabilities are quite high?

Wonder Woman can bracer-block it, potentially protecting the whole team if they're behind her. Barring that, it'd cause pretty significant damage to them.

Harbinger
Team one wins the majority, probably 8/10 or so IMO.

As an aside, Black Bolt does have more to offer than just his scream.

Gecko4lif
Heat Vision won't hurt team 2 that bad. Ms. Marvel is a notorious energy absorber. She can absorb huge amounts of multiple forms of energy.
Mrs Marvel is also extremely low on the durability scale in context of this match

Q99
Originally posted by Harbinger

Yea, but the scream is his big game-changer.

carver9
Team 2 wins this 8/10

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Harbinger

I agree. Everyone keeps bringing out his quasi-sonic ability, but he has various other abilities from his electron manipulation.

Warlord
Team 1 7/10...if Carol is at BINARY LEVELS TEAM 2 7/10

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Warlord
Team 1 7/10...if Carol is at BINARY LEVELS TEAM 2 7/10

Dunno man... Her being as Binary is not a huge difference as her being Ms. Marvel. Granted she was more powerful as Binary, but not so much that it tips the scales from team one winning 7/10 to team 2 winning 7/10.

Warlord
I disagree...as Ms Marvel is a casual mid tier...as Binary was able to hang with Gladiator, Hyperion etc...I think it makes a difference

manx422
Orion solos

Warlord
I think you got a hard time to decide who solos between Orion and Superman...wink

-Pr-
Team 1. Too much ammunition.

Prep-Man

manx422
Originally posted by Warlord
I think you got a hard time to decide who solos between Orion and Superman...wink no
i decided orion solos the moment i saw orion

Warlord
Originally posted by manx422
no
i decided orion solos the moment i saw orion

thumb up

The Nuul
Orion or Supes could probably solo.

With WW....T1 stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.