Super Mutant vs Thor and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Super Mutant:

Mind + Body:
- Emma Frost's mind and telepathy
- Colossus organic steel body - w/ stamina, strength, and durability
- Wolverine's adamantium skeleton, claws, super senses and healing factor

Additional Powers:
- Iceman's cryokinesis
- Magneto's magnetism manipulation
- Sebastian Shaw's kinetic energy power
- Northstar's flight ability, speed and reaction
- Storm's Weather Manipulation
- Havok's energy powers
- Cyclops' optic energy beam

Can he defeat Thor and Superman?

h1a8
If he can act first then the mutant wins this easily. But both Superman and Thor have the power to one-shot ko him with planet destroying attacks. So if Superman uses his top speed to blitz at the bell then the team could win. Otherwise, it is all she wrote for the team.

carver9
Super mutant wins this.

He is more powerful, faster (by a long shot) and more durable.

carver9
You created a skyfather.

JakeTheBank
Not that it matters much, as this amalgam is a monster, but as far as CIS/CIP goes, what is it's personality like? I'm assuming it's Emma's as it has her mind.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not that it matters much, as this amalgam is a monster, but as far as CIS/CIP goes, what is it's personality like? I'm assuming it's Emma's as it has her mind. It has Emma's personality

----

Btw, I'm adding Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman to the herald squad.

carver9
With the add of heralds the team would win but it would still be hard.

Slaanesh
just Thor and Supes = Super Mutant win
Thor,Supes,SS and WW = team win

Naija boy
Thor and superman ftw. Adding surfer makes this a total stomp.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
You created a skyfather.

I really dont know how u are getting this.

Mindset
Originally posted by Naija boy
I really dont know how u are getting this. Originally posted by carver9

Starscream M
Thor and superman ftw. Adding surfer makes this a total stomp. how would thor and superman beat him?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
how would thor and superman beat him?

Firstly the amalgams power output is nothing out of the ordinary. HAvoc and cyclops energy beams are not much compared to what thor and superman can dish out. Nextly colossus durability doesnt put u at a level beyond either Thor or superman. Wolverines HF is a nice touch but he can still be koed. Nextly speedwise superman is still just as fast and probably faster than he is so thats another place he doesnt have the advanage. Thor further cancels out any advantage that the amalgam would have via his energy manip coming from storm and magneto.

So really with their combined attributes Thor and superman have this amalgam beat in almost evry category. (Adding surfer would just be murder as surfer by himself has this amalgam beat in practically evry category and then some)

Mindset
He would have been better off with Iceman's body, btw.

Starscream M
Firstly the amalgams power output is nothing out of the ordinary. HAvoc and cyclops energy beams are not much compared to what thor and superman can dish out. Nextly colossus durability doesnt put u at a level beyond either Thor or superman. Wolverines HF is a nice touch but he can still be koed. Nextly speedwise superman is still just as fast and probably faster than he is so thats another place he doesnt have the advanage. Thor further cancels out any advantage that the amalgam would have via his energy manip coming from storm and magneto.

So really with their combined attributes Thor and superman have this amalgam beat in almost evry category. (Adding surfer would just be murder as surfer by himself has this amalgam beat in practically evry category and then some) super mutant has magneto's powers which in the past were enough to handle thor

he also has iceman's powers...and remember has emma's mind, meaning he can do some crazy stuff with it

his durability is insane because its colossus mixed with logan's hf...plus adamantium skeleton

he also has sebastian shaw powers...meaning he's only gonna get more amped everytime thor or superman lays it in on him

with havoc's power, he can absorb many of the energy attacks

I think you're severely underestimating super mutant

h1a8
I think Superman and Thor would lose a majority if it wasn't for Superman's speed.

Magneto's powers can control Mjolnir (enough to slow Thor down), probably effect Superman's blood (slow him down too). Also those adamantium claws with Colossus strength is very dangerous.

Havok and Cyclops powers are almost useless and can only be used as a distraction to set up something big or cause the team to be on the defense (to slow them down).

It may be better for the mutant to not have a steel or adamantium body. Maybe transporting into Thor and freezing him may work, not sure.

The best strategy is probably to control both Thor's hammer and Superman's blood (if that is possible) momentarily while he blitzes them with the claws, fatally wounding them. But the problem is Superman's speed.

Naija boy
super mutant has magneto's powers which in the past were enough to handle thor

he also has iceman's powers...and remember has emma's mind, meaning he can do some crazy stuff with it

his durability is insane because its colossus mixed with logan's hf...plus adamantium skeleton

he also has sebastian shaw powers...meaning he's only gonna get more amped everytime thor or superman lays it in on him

Magnetos powers were in the past enough to handle thor? please explain what ur talking about.

icemans powers are useful ill give u that but both thor and superman have shown resistance to those type of attacks (kinetic energy manip)

His durability is good, but neither collosus nor wolverine are in the same durability park as Thor and superman

Sebastien shaw doesnt have unliimited kinetic energy absorption abilities iirc.

Thor has far better energy absorption capabilities than havoc.

If it comes right down to it, this amalgam is powerful but not at all what some are trying to make it out to be. Silver surfer would solo this amalgam quite frankly and the team of thor and superman would certainly beat it as well.

h1a8
super mutant has magneto's powers which in the past were enough to handle thor

Man I forgot he can absorb both physical hits and energy hits. This guy is crazy hard.

h1a8
Magnetos powers were in the past enough to handle thor? please explain what ur talking about. Magneto controlled Thor's hammer at will.
You're right here. I don't know if he can absorb planet destroying punches well. That would probably overload him. That's probably true. But he meant that the Mutant has defense against it nothing more.Surfer may solo but this team is in for a hard fight indeed. Unless Superman pulls he very best speed out from the get go.

JakeTheBank
Thor has also pawned Magnus, btw.

Starscream M
Thor has also pawned Magnus, btw. point?

carver9

So really with their combined attributes Thor and superman have this amalgam beat in almost evry category. (Adding surfer would just be murder as surfer by himself has this amalgam beat in practically evry category and then some)

Northstar combat speed is far faster than Supes and Thor. I dont know where you get the idea that it wasnt.

So having Colossus durability with wolverine healing factor, along with the adamantium UNDER colossus durability and Sebastians absorption power doesnt put his durability over Supes and Thor? I think it does.

Power out put, with magneto powers alone it would be trouble, then stack one hundred ton hits continuously with the optic blast, that would hurt.

Then we have someone who is extremely strong with adamantium claws and speed that is far above them. He would F*** them up and going by showings thor didnt do very well against wolverine adamantium claws and he is a class 2. confused

carver9
Thor has also pawned Magnus, btw.

Thor has the power to cancel out magneto powers but its the claws, strength, and speed that is going to be the deciding factor.

JakeTheBank
point?

The point is Magneto's magnetism, while effective, isn't this amalgam's best asset here.

h1a8
Magneto was shown to control Mjolnir. That count's for something.

carver9
The point is Magneto's magnetism, while effective, isn't this amalgam's best asset here.

I think it is. Look at the energy control magneto has and look at the energy Supes is made of. Magneto powers would play a huge toll.

Naija boy
Northstar combat speed is far faster than Supes and Thor. I dont know where you get the idea that it wasnt.

So having Colossus durability with wolverine healing factor, along with the adamantium UNDER colossus durability and Sebastians absorption power doesnt put his durability over Supes and Thor? I think it does.

Power out put, with magneto powers alone it would be trouble, then stack one hundred ton hits continuously with the optic blast, that would hurt.

Then we have someone who is extremely strong with adamantium claws and speed that is far above them. He would F*** them up and going by showings thor didnt do very well against wolverine adamantium claws and he is a class 2. confused

He is faster than Thor, not faster than superman

Collosus durability is a few leagues below supes and Thors. Wolverines HF and skeleton gives him a nice added advantage but he can still be koed. The combined durability of collosus and wolverine is not >Thor and supermans. With sebastiens powers he certainly wont be absorbing Thor and supermans more powerful hits.

Im not sure what comics u have been reading carver but poweroutput wise magneto is far less than Thor and is also less than superman. Cyclops and Havocs blasts will easily be absorbed and sent back to them with heavy interest (its not like such attacks would have much lasting damage anyhow).

The claws would be dangerous, but certainly not more dangerous than the high level attacks that Thor and superman would be able to rapidly dish out. Superman equalizes the speed advantage given by northstar and Thor has the advantage in the power department. Then add the fact that they have a numbers advantage as well and...thats all she wrote.

The belief that this amalgam was a skyfather is a rationalization that can occur only in ur mind carver.

JakeTheBank
I think it is. Look at the energy control magneto has and look at the energy Supes is made of. Magneto powers would play a huge toll.

It's great, yeah, but Mjolnir can handle it. Not to mention if we do add the other two heralds, they have a decent shot at winning.

Naija boy
^If we add the other two heralds this should be closed for spite. Im still waiting for how the amalgam would beat silver surfer by himself let alone Silver surfer, Thor,Superman and wonderwoman all at the same time

Starscream M
^If we add the other two heralds this should be closed for spite. Im still waiting for how the amalgam would beat silver surfer by himself let alone Silver surfer, Thor,Superman and wonderwoman all at the same time couldn't the super mutant just freeze their bloodflow for a cheap victory?

Naija boy
couldn't the super mutant just freeze their bloodflow for a cheap victory?

As i mentioned in my first post both Thor and superman have resisted, Kinetic energy manipulation of their molecules (which is the way that iceman freezes people iirc). SO that is not likely to work too well.

carver9
He is faster than Thor, not faster than superman

Collosus durability is a few leagues below supes and Thors. Wolverines HF and skeleton gives him a nice added advantage but he can still be koed. The combined durability of collosus and wolverine is not >Thor and supermans. With sebastiens powers he certainly wont be absorbing Thor and supermans more powerful hits.

Im not sure what comics u have been reading carver but poweroutput wise magneto is far less than Thor and is also less than superman. Cyclops and Havocs blasts will easily be absorbed and sent back to them with heavy interest (its not like such attacks would have much lasting damage anyhow).

The claws would be dangerous, but certainly not more dangerous than the high level attacks that Thor and superman would be able to rapidly dish out. Superman equalizes the speed advantage given by northstar and Thor has the advantage in the power department. Then add the fact that they have a numbers advantage as well and...thats all she wrote.

The belief that this amalgam was a skyfather is a rationalization that can occur only in ur mind carver.

Equalize? I'm going to put up 3 scans, you wont find anything proving that either of them are close to Northstar speed, especially combat wise (go ahead and put up your space flight which is irrelevant if you ask me). I will be waiting on you to provide me with some kind of proof showing me that any of them are CLOSE to northstar speed.

Scan one.

Punching Sasquash 100 times per second.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight12-19.jpg

Punching someone a thousand times before he even got the chance to react.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_22.jpg

A on panel proof and statement that he can fight at the speed of light.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/xmen190005qg7.jpg

I will be waiting.

As for the rest of your post. Magneto>>Doctor Poloris.

For the rest of your post, Wolverine claws has ripped through thor, and easily. One hundred ton strength along with adamantium claws, along with light speed combat would easily rip through superman.

You must dont understand that he will have Colossus durability (which withstood punches from Gladiator and the Hulk). Wolverine healing factor and adamantium bone UNDER his already high durability and Sebastian shaw durability that has been charged by someone of the strongest people in Marvel U before without a problem. He can take plenty of their punches.

h1a8
IDK, a little distraction and the Mutant can have chop suey.
Controlling the hammer against Thor's will and reversing Superman's blood flow is key. That will give him a moment to slice and dice.

Superman's speed is greatly needed here.

carver9
It's great, yeah, but Mjolnir can handle it. Not to mention if we do add the other two heralds, they have a decent shot at winning.

I agree with this. I said that with the other heralds their, they would win.

JakeTheBank
Does this thing have any defense from being life drained or soul raped?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
IDK, a little distraction and the Mutant can have chop suey.
Controlling the hammer against Thor's will and reversing Superman's blood flow is key. That will give him a moment to slice and dice.

Superman's speed is greatly needed here.

He isnt fast enough.

Northstar is much faster.

carver9
Does this thing have any defense from being life drained or soul raped?

With CIS on, can you really see Thor doing this?

Plus he would be chopped up before he got the chance too.

Starscream M
Does this thing have any defense from being life drained or soul raped? are those likely tactics? I mean thor would be prob dead by the time he thought to use those tactics.

JakeTheBank
With CIS on, can you really see Thor doing this?

Plus he would be chopped up before he got the chance too.

Not often, no, but it's an option, especially against someone fortified against conventional damage.

And the soul rape was more or less intended to represent the lasso's power if WW is involved.

carver9
Not often, no, but it's an option, especially against someone fortified against conventional damage.

And the soul rape was more or less intended to represent the lasso's power if WW is involved.

I just put up a scan showing you that this guy will be moving faster than a hundreth of a second and the scan still saying that a hundredth of a second is still slow motion to him.

Do you honestly believe Thor or Superman would get the chance to even throw off an attack?

Naija boy
Equalize? I'm going to put up 3 scans, you wont find anything proving that either of them are close to Northstar speed, especially combat wise (go ahead and put up your space flight which is irrelevant if you ask me). I will be waiting on you to provide me with some kind of proof showing me that any of them are CLOSE to northstar speed.

Scan one.

Punching Sasquash 100 times per second.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight12-19.jpg

Punching someone a thousand times before he even got the chance to react.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_22.jpg

A on panel proof and statement that he can fight at the speed of light.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/xmen190005qg7.jpg

I will be waiting.

As for the rest of your post. Magneto>>Doctor Poloris.

For the rest of your post, Wolverine claws has ripped through thor, and easily. One hundred ton strength along with adamantium claws, along with light speed combat would easily rip through superman.

You must dont understand that he will have Colossus durability (which withstood punches from Gladiator and the Hulk). Wolverine healing factor and adamantium bone UNDER his already high durability and Sebastian shaw durability that has been charged by someone of the strongest people in Marvel U before without a problem. He can take plenty of their punches.

Quite frankly i already know ur opinions on superman speed. Id rather not get into that realm of foolishness with u.

Why u referenced Dr polaris i have no idea tbh. But to reiterate it once more Thors powerouput is greater than magnetos by a considerable margin.

Superman is just as fast as northstar as i mentioned before and he would certainly be able to keep up with the amalgam in speed. When u add the fact that u then have thor on the other side also attacking him (which would give superman more openings even) then the amalgam wouldnt be easily ripping thru anyone. The amalgam can take their hits, but they can certainly ko him individually without too much trouble with their serious attacks let alone using a combined assault.

JakeTheBank
I just put up a scan showing you that this guy will be moving faster than a hundreth of a second and the scan still saying that a hundredth of a second is still slow motion to him.

Do you honestly believe Thor or Superman would get the chance to even throw off an attack?

Thor, it's debatable.

Superman? I don't even think it's worth discussing.

carver9
Quite frankly i already know ur opinions on superman speed. Id rather not get into that realm of foolishness with u.

Why u referenced Dr polaris i have no idea tbh. But to reiterate it once more Thors powerouput is greater than magnetos by a considerable margin.

Superman is just as fast as northstar as i mentioned before and he would certainly be able to keep up with the amalgam in speed. When u add the fact that u then have thor on the other side also attacking him (which would give superman more openings even) then the amalgam wouldnt be easily ripping thru anyone. The amalgam can take their hits, but they can certainly ko him individually without too much trouble with their serious attacks let alone using a combined assault.

So you have proof that Supes can fight faster than someone that can see a hundredth of a second in slow motion?

Its not just Supes speed that I talk about, its Thor speed also (even though I love the character) along with others. You all put them at level (not talking about just Supes Raoul) where they dont belong.

Show me Supes or Thor throwing a thousand punches per second. I'm not the only one that thinks Northstar is faster, this was debated a while back and no one provided any kind of proof to argue against it.

carver9
Thor, it's debatable.

Superman? I don't even think it's worth discussing.

A hundredth of a second?

Naija boy

Wait carver, are u seriously saying that u think superman (lets forget thor for now) is so slow that he wouldnt be able to even move before being killed by the amalgam? I mean seriously.............. erm

JakeTheBank
A hundredth of a second?

Dude, as cliche as it sounds...

It's Superman.

carver9
Wait carver, are u seriously saying that u think superman (lets forget thor for now) is so slow that he wouldnt be able to even move before being killed by the amalgam? I mean seriously.............. erm

Naah, thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying that they wont be able to get in an attack and they would be open for every move that is made by this Mutant due to the speed difference.

Naija boy
Naah, thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying that they wont be able to get in an attack and they would be open for every move that is made by this Mutant due to the speed difference.

So u are essentially saying the same thing then. They (superman in particular) wont be able to move enough to even get off an attack before being killed. That is inane to say the least.

carver9
Dude, as cliche as it sounds...

It's Superman.

LOL, ok, so what speed feat are you basing this off of?

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Dark_X-Men_003_028.jpg

carver9
So u are essentially saying the same thing then. They (superman in particular) wont be able to move enough to even get off an attack before being killed. That is inane to say the least.

Not get off an attack, the mutant would just wade through them since it is faster.

JakeTheBank
LOL, ok, so what speed feat are you basing this off of?

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Dark_X-Men_003_028.jpg

What am I supposed to get from this?

carver9

LOL, I asked you a question. The scan was just for fun. To help you see the picture.

Mindset
What am I supposed to get from this? a boner

JakeTheBank
LOL, I asked you a question. The scan was just for fun. To help you see the picture.

Oh, ok. For a sec I was like "...m'kay?"

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
a boner

....from Osborn?

carver9

So Jake, are you going to answer my question?

JakeTheBank
So Jake, are you going to answer my question?

I'm not sure how.

You're asking me "LOL, ok, so what speed feat are you basing this off of?" from a scan of a comic I've not read. I don't know the context of it. What exactly do you want to know about it?

carver9
I'm not sure how.

You're asking me "LOL, ok, so what speed feat are you basing this off of?" from a scan of a comic I've not read. I don't know the context of it. What exactly do you want to know about it?

You said that the people that is going against this mutant is just as fast, I asked you what are you basing it off of (them being just as fast).

Do you have something showing that either of them can fight at light speed or punch a thousand times per second or show that a hundredth of a second is slow motion to them or are you just saying it because you want the people mentioned in this thread to be just as fast?

h1a8
You said that the people that is going against this mutant is just as fast, I asked you what are you basing it off of (them being just as fast).

Do you have something showing that either of them can fight at light speed or punch a thousand times per second or show that a hundredth of a second is slow motion to them or are you just saying it because you want the people mentioned in this thread to be just as fast?

a hundredth of a second? That is slow as hell to Superman. Hell a bullet has less time than that in air when fired from 3 meter away. Superman once heard a gun shot from miles away, traveled many city blocks and up a skyscraper to it, and got in front of the bullet well before the bullet was even close. This happen all before the bullet traveled several feet away towards its victim (The shot was fired only several feet away).

Do u know Superman can vibrate to intangibility instantly (which takes FTL speeds). DD can punch faster than 1 hundredth of a second (which is slower than bullet speed) yet current Superman can vibrate through his punches like nothing.

Superman has instantly appeared halfway around the world once too.
Where do u get this stuff about Superman not being able to compete with 1 hundredth of a second? That would mean he can't stop a bullet with his speed.

Hell Superman has circle things in space faster than light.

amnesia
Super mutant wins this.

He is more powerful, faster (by a long shot) and more durable.

Supes is waaay faster than Northstar.

Original Smurph
The amalgam should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.