Extremis Ironman vs The X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Tony Stark in his shield helcarrier looking at a wide screen display as he watches his various armors heading toward the Xavier mansion to test and prod its defenses...

Forge and Hank playing cards while on monitor duty, Wolverine in the woods meditating while the wild animals come to him to sniff him and sit alongside him out of curiosity and the calmness he radiates.

looking up he sees and hears a fleet of flying armor heading toward them from a few miles off at fast rate. He mind links with emma and informs her and the rest of the team via a team psi link.

Forge and Hank quickly make sure the grounds security system is activated and the team informed of the incoming Ironmen..

all of a sudden shiar technology turrets spring from the roof and the ground scanning and firing at the incoming boogies...

the Shield agent sentinel pilot on the grounds was not informed of the sudden attack from tony out of fear of him being compromised... the shield agent being the dedicated soldier he was trained to be, he begins to fire on the Ironmen suits and protecting key areas of the mansion from falling debri to make sure none of the children and adult mutants are injured...

some of the ironmen suits begin to focus their attack on the sentinel. the ironmen A.I. informs them that the sentinel is providing protection from a vital area for a reason.. they unleash a joined blast at the mansion and the pilot runs and stand in the way taking the full brunt of the blast killing him but knowing he died fulfilling his orders and mission to protect the children.

the TP's in the mansion feel the pain of the dying shield agent and his resolve to protect them, angry psylocke with the combined power of emma release a giant TK wall smashing most of the robots while forge manages to finish the rest with an E.M.P.

Tony seeing his opportunity and banking that they have expended the mansion's security decides to fly down from the helcarrier.

Iroman lands hard on the mansion grounds as he rises and begins to walk toward the team, the remaining X-men and students begin to haul each other and head underground toward the most protected area, Wolverine lifting and tearing at the sentinel armor to get to the pilot. nightcrawler helps him get him out and gives him his last rights.. logan reaching toward the dead shield agent grabs his dog tags and murmurs that the kid had done good and died a warrior....

Scott and emma walking toward Ironman ask why he has attacked them, Ironman replies emma and her mutants made the wrong choice... the kids will be removed and sent to a government sponsored training facility and the adult X-men will no longer be allowed to possess any advance technology that surpasses the publics standard tech.

Scott calmly tells Ironman to get off his lawn as his visor flashes..

Tony tells him you'll have to make me.. Scott says okay. and releases a blast and tony raises his shields and charges scott through his blast... scott trying to keep him from reaching him changes tactics and lowers his head a slight bit toward the ground at ironman's feet and causes tony to lose his footing and hit the ground hard...

quickly regaining his composure tony stands up and realizes that scott is no longer alone as the rest of the X-men have come to help him..

ko,kill cis on morality on...

Extremis Ironman

vs

The x-men, Roster:

Rogue(Ms. Marvel Powers)
Psylocke(fully powered TP/TK an crimson Dawn)
Emma Frost
Colossus
Scott Summers
Kitty
Night Crawler
Wolverine
Armor
storm

Warlord
X-men hard unless there are weapon systems in the battlefield that Tony can take over and use against them

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
X-men hard unless there are weapon systems in the battlefield that Tony can take over and use against them you think?

i guess we could add a war machine armor linked to him and his old neural net Armor he used when he was paralyzed.

would ironman pawn with the helcarrier as back up?

Warlord
the hellicarier?
interesting...I don't really know the whole array of weapons it has but I guess since it is one of the most soffisticated shield vehicles it would be a great deal of help

the ninjak
Extremis....Icemans not here this time.

Q99
Between Scott, Rogue, Storm, fastball specials, TK... I think they can manage without him.

Parmaniac
X-Men stomp

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
Between Scott, Rogue, Storm, fastball specials, TK... I think they can manage without him.

His programming and speed ( which Sentry found impressive) will calmly dodge a fastball special.
Immune to Telepathy. Plus Shields that can handle Storm electromagnetically.
It's a good fight.
Nanomachines will be inside Betsy and others pretty soon. NightCrawler is the only problem.
I can't wait to see what the new armour can do!
But with morality on and Tony being in the air xmen will get blasted. And on ground Tony is Super fast he can just appear behind people M Bison style by manipulating his inertial dampeners like Telekinesis with electromagnetic boost.
He bursts their eardrums, snipes trouble makers in seconds releases nanos and avoids the melee fighters with grace.
Plus Inertial Dampeners plus Electro shields defend against energy and physical attacks.

Extremis level Ironman took down 5 Armours that were powerful enough to take on most elite Marvels in Execute Programme.

The Nuul
Tony should win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by The Nuul
Tony should win.

Bump

Tha C-Master
I think Iron Man might be overpowered but it depends on the background.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think Iron Man might be overpowered but it depends on the background.

He's not overpowered. He's pure science theory baby! A mini Starship enterprise.

And he wins this!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Nuul
Tony should win. care to elaborate?

Original Smurph
X-Men, without too much trouble.

the ninjak
Ironman also hacks the sentinels and ground defences.

Bouboumaster
Kurt tp Wolverine on Tony's back. The end.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ironman also hacks the sentinels and ground defences.

Tony's not hacking Shi'ar tech, also, X-Men stomp.

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
His programming and speed ( which Sentry found impressive) will calmly dodge a fastball special.
Immune to Telepathy. Plus Shields that can handle Storm electromagnetically.
It's a good fight.
Nanomachines will be inside Betsy and others pretty soon. NightCrawler is the only problem.
I can't wait to see what the new armour can do!
But with morality on and Tony being in the air xmen will get blasted. And on ground Tony is Super fast he can just appear behind people M Bison style by manipulating his inertial dampeners like Telekinesis with electromagnetic boost.
He bursts their eardrums, snipes trouble makers in seconds releases nanos and avoids the melee fighters with grace.
Plus Inertial Dampeners plus Electro shields defend against energy and physical attacks.

Extremis level Ironman took down 5 Armours that were powerful enough to take on most elite Marvels in Execute Programme.

Ironman blasts Kurts eardrums. And is heck faster than Wolvey.
Plus creates an EM shield the second he registers Kurts BAMF tele blast.

Survivor19
While Betsy shatters nearby mountains, thus distracting Tony, Rogue powers up and then proceeds to rape him.

KingD19
Colossus rips his arm off. Then beats him with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.