metron vs grandmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cosmicjudge
cosmic beings in a all out brawl.

Prep-Man
Metron. Better tech.

Omega Vision
All out brawl? I don't really see either of them brawling. Perhaps a game of chess would make more sense.

Can Metron bring Rulk with him?

beast1234
Metron

Harbinger
Neither of these dudes would fight. Metron, however, is the better strategist and has much better resources at his disposal.

galactusischere
Metron.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Neither of these dudes would fight. Metron, however, is the better strategist and has much better resources at his disposal.

Grandmaster does. GM wins. He'll beat Metron's face in and then take his chair for fun.

leonidas
i agree--in terms of personal power, GM>metron. give prep MAYBE it changes, but straight power v power, GM should win this. he's got some pretty uber feats.

psycho gundam
contest of champions comes to mind, dude was godlike

metron's got better tech i guess, but it might not matter

Prep-Man
Metron's chair can do all sorts of things. If he doesn't want to be hit, he won't be, plus his tech can screw with GM.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Metron's chair can do all sorts of things. If he doesn't want to be hit, he won't be, plus his tech can screw with GM. To be fair he's been manhandled and generally treated like a ***** by Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.