Who has the hardest punch by feats alone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Participants are:

Superman
Captain Marvel-billy
Hulk
Thor-without mjolnir
Hercules-dc
Hercules-marvel
Thing
Black Adam
Gladiator
Sentry
Wonder Man
Majestic
Super Boy/Man Prime
Mon-El
Wonder-Women
She Hulk
Orion
Sub-Mariner

Or anyone else I may have left out.

carver9
1.Superboy Prime=Gladiator
2.Thor
3.Superman=Captain Marvel
4.Depending on which version of hulk
(Im not using Sentry since he is above all of them)

Lord Feron
What "punching feat" does Sentry have?

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What "punching feat" does Sentry have?

He doesnt need them since we know what level he is currently at.

How about him holding the hulk still and breaking every bone in his body with hulk being unable to move. Thats a strength feat if you ask me.

-K-M-
Puck...that is all.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9

How about him holding the hulk still and breaking every bone in his body with hulk being unable to move. Thats a strength feat if you ask me.

That was the Void personna, and that's not a punching feat.

Colossus-Big C
Cap

Gecko4lif
Validus and Omega come out of left feild to put all these kids to shame

Galan007
Hulk denting Ultron during Secret Wars comes to mind.

carver9
Hulk ripped through adamantium before

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
That was the Void personna, and that's not a punching feat.

Void=Sentry.

That feat is more then a punching feat. Hulk is one of the strongest characters on KMC and he was unable to do anything to prevent Sentry from ripping him apart.

-K-M-
Void=Sentry.

That feat is more then a punching feat. Hulk is one of the strongest characters on KMC and he was unable to do anything to prevent Sentry from ripping him apart.

Void and Sentry have shown different abilities when he takes the Sentry or Void form. Similar to Aurora and her different personalities having different powers.

.....do you seriously not grasp the concept of a "punching feat"?

Parmaniac
1.Superboy Prime=Gladiator
Do you honestly put Gladiator on Primes level?

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Do you honestly put Gladiator on Primes level?

Punching wise, yes.

This is the same guy that was not only going to punch Sam (cannonball) out of orbit, he was going to punch him to the core of the sun. confused

Then we have him standing on top of a planet, punching it to dust. Then we have something that rarely ever happened in Marvel U, him one shotting Thing (ben grimm). Lets not even name the beings thing has stood up too punch wise.

Gladiator punch is on Primes level if you ask me.

Mshinu
Classic RULK wins!

Wei Phoenix

My lord do you understand that it is on punching feats alone? It wouldn't matter if a character could lift 100 planets at once with ease if he doesn't have a feat equal to that in a punch. So if Sentry doesn't have a feat of his power via a punch. Punching does not equal ripping or tearing or restraining and what punching feats does Gladiator have to compare with Prime?

carver9
Void and Sentry have shown different abilities when he takes the Sentry or Void form. Similar to Aurora and her different personalities having different powers.

.....do you seriously not grasp the concept of a "punching feat"?

Void is using Sentrys body. It is Sentry power that the void is tapping into. The only difference is Sentry fights to keep that power in check so that he wont injure or harm anyone whereas Void, he unleash it all, not caring about life, etc....

Wei Phoenix
Punching wise, yes.

This is the same guy that was not only going to punch Sam (cannonball) out of orbit, he was going to punch him to the core of the sun. confused

Then we have him standing on top of a planet, punching it to dust. Then we have something that rarely ever happened in Marvel U, him one shotting Thing (ben grimm). Lets not even name the beings thing has stood up too punch wise.

Gladiator punch is on Primes level if you ask me.

It's hard to oneshot Thing now? Anyone with class 100 strength can punch a guy that's around 200 lbs out of orbit.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
My lord do you understand that it is on punching feats alone? It wouldn't matter if a character could lift 100 planets at once with ease if he doesn't have a feat equal to that in a punch. So if Sentry doesn't have a feat of his power via a punch. Punching does not equal ripping or tearing or restraining and what punching feats does Gladiator have to compare with Prime?

I agree with this, its not a punching feat.

I already named what punching feats Gladiator have.

carver9
It's hard to oneshot Thing now? Anyone with class 100 strength can punch a guy that's around 200 lbs out of orbit.

So anyone with class 100 can punch someone out of orbit into the core of the sun? There is a difference you know?

When has thing ever been one shotted when facing class 100?

Didnt Prime have a hard time knocking out Superboy?

Lord Feron
Anyway...

SBP PIS Retcon Punch FTW. Also didn't hulk punch reality or something?

Wei Phoenix
I agree with this, its not a punching feat.

I already named what punching feats Gladiator have.

Which of those punches can compete with Prime's little dimension punch or whatever that was he did?

carver9
Which of those punches can compete with Prime's little dimension punch or whatever that was he did?

That punch was more than just a physical punch. It was something else added into that for him to accomplish that feat. I cant say that Glads can or cant do it since he was never put in a position like that but I do know one thing, he has been walking through people lately with ease.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk denting Ultron during Secret Wars comes to mind.

I wanted to be the first with an Archer sig! Damn you!

So anyone with class 100 can punch someone out of orbit into the core of the sun? There is a difference you know?

When has thing ever been one shotted when facing class 100?

Didnt Prime have a hard time knocking out Superboy?

Only difference is aiming so yeah someone can do that, Juggernaut, Thanos, Hulk, Superman etc.

Did Gladiator knock out Black Bolt, DP Tyrant, Thor, Hulk, Vulcan etc when he punched them?

Philosophía
Superboy Prime/Superman.

Wei Phoenix
That punch was more than just a physical punch. It was something else added into that for him to accomplish that feat. I cant say that Glads can or cant do it since he was never put in a position like that but I do know one thing, he has been walking through people lately with ease.

What else was put into that punch? Name these people he has been walking through.

carver9
What else was put into that punch? Name these people he has been walking through.

Entire nova flank (one shotted)

A skrull that had the powers of the strongest being in MU (one shotted).

War bird (one shotted).

Rachel Summers "phoenix force" (one shotted)

Vulcan (one shotted).

Wei Phoenix
Entire nova flank (one shotted)

A skrull that had the powers of the strongest being in MU (one shotted).

War bird (one shotted).

Rachel Summers "phoenix force" (one shotted)

Vulcan (one shotted).

Once again what else was put into that punch?

I don't read Nova so what durability feats do they have?

So he oneshotted a Skrull TOAA?

Ms. Marvel isn't the most durable either, I'd wager that Superman and Prime could oneshot her themselves without even putting everything they had into that punch.

Yeah because Rachel is known for her physical durability?

He didn't KO Vulcan, he knocked him down and punched him the eye, Vulcan was still conscious and screaming. Once again Vulcan isn't known for his physical durability.

carver9
Once again what else was put into that punch?

I don't read Nova so what durability feats do they have?

So he oneshotted a Skrull TOAA?

Ms. Marvel isn't the most durable either, I'd wager that Superman and Prime could oneshot her themselves without even putting everything they had into that punch.

Yeah because Rachel is known for her physical durability?

He didn't KO Vulcan, he knocked him down and punched him the eye, Vulcan was still conscious and screaming. Once again Vulcan isn't known for his physical durability. g

HUH?

Here we go again.

My bad, I didnt mean to say War bird, I meant to say Binary.

He also one shotted Hypernova
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9112/86433487.jpg

And this is the skrull he one shotted.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8752/52609522.jpg

Vulcan was knocked out, what are you talking about?

http://img355.imageshack.us/i/89200274nk8.jpg/
http://img368.imageshack.us/i/79174689ud7.jpg/
Dont you see him on the ground sleeping?

Knocked out Rachel and yes, rachel is known for her durability also. Lets not even named attacks that she withstood.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6796/77372460ou2.jpg

One shot nova.

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9594/nova3.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9054/nova4.jpg

Lets not forget, nova has withstood attacks from annihilus AND Silver Surfer recently.

Let me also add this, Gladiator one shotted Black Bolt during War of Kings.

Wei Phoenix
g

HUH?

Here we go again.

My bad, I didnt mean to say War bird, I meant to say Binary.

He also one shotted Hypernova
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9112/86433487.jpg

And this is the skrull he one shotted.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8752/52609522.jpg

Vulcan was knocked out, what are you talking about?

http://img355.imageshack.us/i/89200274nk8.jpg/
http://img368.imageshack.us/i/79174689ud7.jpg/
Dont you see him on the ground sleeping?

Knocked out Rachel and yes, rachel is known for her durability also. Lets not even named attacks that she withstood.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6796/77372460ou2.jpg

One shot nova.

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9594/nova3.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9054/nova4.jpg

Lets not forget, nova has withstood attacks from annihilus AND Silver Surfer recently.

Let me also add this, Gladiator one shotted Black Bolt during War of Kings.

You said something else was behind Prime's punch.

What durability feats do Hypernova and the Warskrull have?

I see two hits that landed on Vulcan, not one.

How many punches to the face has Rachel taken from Class 100s? I'm seriously asking because I don't know.

Neither of those Nova guys are knocked out after the first punch.

carver9
You said something else was behind Prime's punch.

What durability feats do Hypernova and the Warskrull have?

I see two hits that landed on Vulcan, not one.

How many punches to the face has Rachel taken from Class 100s? I'm seriously asking because I don't know.

Neither of those Nova guys are knocked out after the first punch.

Hypernova has withstood punches from Colossus (think she also faced hulk before, I'm going to check). The skrull had the power of Hulk, along with other heavy hitters. Him one shotting it is very impressive.

You see Gladiator snatching Vulcans eye out, then you see him being one shotted.

She has a respect thread. Rachel took hits from the Fury, took attacks from Galactus, Hulk, took hits from Thor. The list goes on.

Nova was on his ass and was unable to even get up or defend himself after that punch and its pretty obvious that glads was holding back. He was one shotted.

And again, Gladiator one shotted Black bolt.

OneDumbG0
Superboy Prime's plot-device history punch (likely more to do with his anomaly status, but wateva).

Gladiator's punching a planet to pieces.

Hulk punching a crack in Ultron's primary adamantium shell.

Everything else.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hulk punching a crack in Ultron's primary adamantium shell.

Everything else. Juggs Punching Reality Walls down>>>>>>Any Hulk punching feats.......... smokin'

Simbon
Hypernova has withstood punches from Colossus (think she also faced hulk before, I'm going to check). The skrull had the power of Hulk, along with other heavy hitters. Him one shotting it is very impressive.

You see Gladiator snatching Vulcans eye out, then you see him being one shotted.

She has a respect thread. Rachel took hits from the Fury, took attacks from Galactus, Hulk, took hits from Thor. The list goes on.

Nova was on his ass and was unable to even get up or defend himself after that punch and its pretty obvious that glads was holding back. He was one shotted.

And again, Gladiator one shotted Black bolt.

Yeah, Gladiator often gets underrated because his showings are so uneven. His top-feats are truly ridiculous though. Still, I think the WTF factor in Prime's punches is higher, all-said.

-K-M-
Void is using Sentrys body. It is Sentry power that the void is tapping into. The only difference is Sentry fights to keep that power in check so that he wont injure or harm anyone whereas Void, he unleash it all, not caring about life, etc....

Same principle with Aurora and her 8 different personalities and each one has different powers. There is even a version that is bloodthirsty and another one who is timid. Same thing.

Also once again your example had nothing to do with a punching feat.

carver9
Same principle with Aurora and her 8 different personalities and each one has different powers. There is even a version that is bloodthirsty and another one who is timid. Same thing.

Also once again your example had nothing to do with a punching feat.

LOL, I agreed with that a page back, its not a punching feat.

The point that I'm trying to make with you is....Aurora and Sentry have the potential, they are just keeping that potential in check because of the results.

-K-M-
LOL, I agreed with that a page back, its not a punching feat.

The point that I'm trying to make with you is....Aurora and Sentry have the potential, they are just keeping that potential in check because of the results.

Ok?

JakeTheBank
Well, the most obvious answer has been omitted.

FFtw7qW7Vcw

Captain Falcon wins. Accept no substitutes.

carver9
Ok?

LOL, why the "?"

-K-M-
LOL, why the "?"

Because really didn't have much to do with what we were previously talking about.

carver9
Because really didn't have much to do with what we were previously talking about.

Yes it does. Everything that the void is doing in Sentry body, Sentry is capable of doing the same things but it was a reason he didnt do it, a reason he kept his powers limited, he didnt want to unleash the void. The void is feeding off of Sentrys powers, using them in a way Sentry wasnt, not keeping Sentry powers in check. If Sentry didnt care about unleashing the void, I'm pretty sure he could repeat everything that the void is doing.

Same goes for the speedster.

-K-M-
Yes it does. Everything that the void is doing in Sentry body, Sentry is capable of doing the same things but it was a reason he didnt do it, a reason he kept his powers limited, he didnt want to unleash the void. The void is feeding off of Sentrys powers, using them in a way Sentry wasnt, not keeping Sentry powers in check. If Sentry didnt care about unleashing the void, I'm pretty sure he could repeat everything that the void is doing.

Same goes for the speedster.

Once again no.

carver9
Once again no.

We are on different paths yet again KM. Void and Sentry are the same, sharing the same body. Where is Sentry getting an amp from for Void to do things that is well beyond Sentry.

I'm pretty sure it is a valid reason on why Sentry have panic attacks when he use to much of his power. confused

-K-M-
Their sharing the same body, but change into different forms as shown in the recent Dark Avengers issue. Sentry is different then Void and has different abilities as such, exact same principle as what Aurora and her different personalities do. Not hard to grasp, and you made that example as a means as a punching power feat which it isn't, which you have now admitted it isn't. So why your still debating Void/Sentry is beyond me.

carver9
Their sharing the same body, but change into different forms as shown in the recent Dark Avengers issue. Sentry is different then Void and has different abilities as such, exact same principle as what Aurora and her different personalities do. Not hard to grasp, and you made that example as a means as a punching power feat which it isn't, which you have now admitted it isn't. So why your still debating Void/Sentry is beyond me.

LOL, the only reason I'm debating it is because you wont admit that I'm right. Sentry has as of yet to show a limit to what he can do so that shell that you are seeing covering the Sentry when the void appears is just a shell, thats not saying that he received some kind of amp.

If he did receive an amp, can you tell me when or where did it happened?

Void is simply just feeding off of Sentry powers, thats it, nothing more, nothing less unless again, void received some kind of amp while coming to the surface and if so, I would love for you to provide me with some kind of proof.

-K-M-
LOL, the only reason I'm debating it is because you wont admit that I'm right. Sentry has as of yet to show a limit to what he can do so that shell that you are seeing covering the Sentry when the void appears is just a shell, thats not saying that he received some kind of amp.

If he did receive an amp, can you tell me when or where did it happened?

Void is simply just feeding off of Sentry powers, thats it, nothing more, nothing less unless again, void received some kind of amp while coming to the surface and if so, I would love for you to provide me with some kind of proof.

Because your not right, ta da. Sentry prior to taking more serum was as noted at his limit in WWH, current has recently took more serum.

Dark Avengers, Norman gave him more serum. Me thinks you havn't read that.

and your basing that off of what now? As no where was it said Void is feeding off of Sentry. Thier two sides of the same coin, one doesn't feed the other and no where was that stated erm

carver9
Because your not right, ta da. Sentry prior to taking more serum was as noted at his limit in WWH, current has recently took more serum.

Dark Avengers, Norman gave him more serum. Me thinks you havn't read that.

and your basing that off of what now? As no where was it said Void is feeding off of Sentry. Thier two sides of the same coin, one doesn't feed the other and no where was that stated erm

Everything youve mentioned I already knew but you just dont get what I'm telling you.

Its still Sentrys power.

Show me where Sentry got an amp in this scene. First you see his sentry shell, then you see the void shell. Where is the amp taking place during the transformation?

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Siege_3_Legion_CPS_011.jpg
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Siege_3_Legion_CPS_024.jpg

-K-M-
Everything youve mentioned I already knew but you just dont get what I'm telling you.

Its still Sentrys power.

Show me where Sentry got an amp in this scene. First you see his sentry shell, then you see the void shell. Where is the amp taking place during the transformation?

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Siege_3_Legion_CPS_011.jpg
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Siege_3_Legion_CPS_024.jpg

*facepalm* Clearly you didn't or you wouldn't say we never have seen Sentry at his max when as noted we have and you wouldn't have asked about if Sentry got an amp when we have seen he did.

*facepalm*

Why are you showing scans of Seige? The scene happened in Dark Avengers, actually showed it twice. Way before Seige Norman is shown giving Sentry more serum. Also in New Avengers Void took the form of Sentry during Secret Invasion as he as noted is a shapeshifter soooo point?

carver9
*facepalm* Clearly you didn't or you wouldn't say we never have seen Sentry at his max when as noted we have and you wouldn't have asked about if Sentry got an amp when we have seen he did.

*facepalm*

Why are you showing scans of Seige? The scene happened in Dark Avengers, actually showed it twice. Way before Seige Norman is shown giving Sentry more serum. Also in New Avengers Void took the form of Sentry during Secret Invasion as he as noted is a shapeshifter soooo point?

I know that but again they are sharing the same body. Just forget it, we are not getting anywhere. I dont know what else to say to you. Thats like me saying "Since max lord took over Superman body and had Superman punch Wonder Woman from the sun to earth once that max lord bond was broken, Superman wont be able to pull the same feat". confused A change in personality doesnt mean a change in power.

Sentry AND the void received an amp during the serum injection, not just the void.

-K-M-
I know that but again they are sharing the same body. Just forget it, we are not getting anywhere. I dont know what else to say to you. Thats like me saying "Since max lord took over Superman body and had Superman punch Wonder Woman from the sun to earth once that max lord bond was broken, Superman wont be able to pull the same feat". confused A change in personality doesnt mean a change in power.

Sentry AND the void received an amp during the serum injection, not just the void.

Oh jesus, yes I know their sharing the body exact same situation as Aurora.

*facepalm* Did you actually read my posts?

paisapower
Prime punching out of th phantom zone

Ka-L punching himself out of the pocket dimension that PRIME needed
Alexanders boost to replicate

Ka-L and Kal el punching each other so hard they break the time and space barrier

Blanket
Didn't Hulk and Ironclad 'shake' the multiverse?

carver9
Oh jesus, yes I know their sharing the body exact same situation as Aurora.

*facepalm* Did you actually read my posts?

Yes, I read your post and from the way its looking, it seem like you are agreeing with me.

-K-M-
Yes, I read your post and from the way its looking, it seem like you are agreeing with me.

*facepalm*

Prep-Man
Pre-Crisis Ultraa has one of the most insane punching feat in comics.

Slaanesh
SBP

Knowsbleed33

Rhino sent Nova into space with one punch, and he's not class 100. I imagine a class 100 could send someone further it they went all out.

bbrem123

where does it say they got an amp from the serum?

it is just a way for osborn to keep him in check because he is a junkie...the serum doesnt do shit to him

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123

it is just a way for osborn to keep him in check because he is a junkie...the serum doesnt do shit to him

I didnt know that. I thought the serum gave him some kind of amp, you could be right though.

-K-M-
Originally posted by bbrem123

Well considering after the serum intake he was developing new abilities he never demonstrated before and when he took just one sip he unleashed energy from his body. So it's pretty safe to say it was doing something.

KingD19
Blue Marvel popped Sentry into orbit, through a space station, and ko'd him all at the same time.

Etrigan punched someone to the Moon.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
Etrigan punched someone to the Moon.

Superman.

paisapower
In supermans 1995s annual he destroys in 0ne punch a interdimensional
creature with the strength of a planet

namorsubby
If we're looking for consistency with the feats, my vote definitely goes to Superman, taking into account his entire history.

singular feats......Superboy Prime......punched a hole in reality, nuff said.

KingD19
Hulk punched a hole in reality as well.

And Champion punched a planet...it blew up.

And I think Blue Marvel punched an asteroid the size of arkansas, or he caught it, if so, forget it.

rotiart
I think there's a scan somewhere in my stuff of hulk igniting a galaxy with his punch

and as to sentry... He's a power junkie... The serum gives him a power (adrenaline) rush.

It appears that if given time o prepare sentry can own... But without that time hengets oneshot
or koed.... I'm betting the serum is like a sundip for him... But it also pushes him to the edge where sentry is...

Compare the serum to pcp. Superhuman feats with a change in mentality... Same guy and body... It's just his limiters are off

manx422
Orion

Prep-Man
Originally posted by rotiart
I think there's a scan somewhere in my stuff of hulk igniting a galaxy with his punch

and as to sentry... He's a power junkie... The serum gives him a power (adrenaline) rush.

It appears that if given time o prepare sentry can own... But without that time hengets oneshot
or koed.... I'm betting the serum is like a sundip for him... But it also pushes him to the edge where sentry is...

Compare the serum to pcp. Superhuman feats with a change in mentality... Same guy and body... It's just his limiters are off

I think that was a thuderclap.

AsbestosFlaygon
By feats? Definitely SBP/SMP.

Trion Juggs comes a close 2nd.

Wild Shadow
i equate Superboy primes punching feat the same as i equate nate grey and holocaust fighting with the M'kraan crystal same with jean grey palming the universe outside of reality in a higher plane of existence.. not much of a strength feat but something more akin to metaphysical rules and laws of a higher plane

Prep-Man
Superman Earth 2.

janus77
Hulk.

rotiart
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think that was a thuderclap.

you could be right. I don't have the scan and trying to figure out which hulk issue it was in drove me crazy last night.

Colossus-Big C
Trion juggs punched a hole thorugh reality, nuff said

janus77
Hulk punched through time storm, Hulk's punches at the nexus of all realities rocked an infinite number of dimensions smile

Blanket
Originally posted by Blanket
Didn't Hulk and Ironclad 'shake' the multiverse?

janus77
when?
confused

the respect thread needs a makeover, too many links not working no expression

Blanket
I'll find it, or give up looking

janus77
been there, done that no expression

Philosophía
http://mynetimages.com/2cc89a31_ga.jpg

15 seconds search.

Fail, Bran.

Blanket

Philosophía
If Superman would have been at that spot punching someone, the MU would have collapsed back into a blackhole. Which Superman would have held in his hand.

Blanket
Ironclad would have sent Superman pieces across every dimension.

Original Smurph
Ironclad > Superman.

On panel proof.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon
According to Narrarion:

"NO FORCE in the UNIVERSE could STAY THIS BLOW."

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6607/adventuresofsupermanannjv8.th.jpg

Superman>everything else.

Blanket
Under Hulk and Ironclad

-K-M-
Technically Hulk/Ironclad were in the Crossroads so not really suprized.

Philosophía

Original Smurph

tkitna
Probably Prime, Supes, or Hulk.

The Sentrys greatest punching feat was when he was fighting Photon and they were both throwing punches powerful enough to destroy planets.

carver9

Mindset

lawest9
Originally posted by Mindset
That's DC universe, which is pretty weak. Oh yeah?

rotiart
dC comics are to all other comics
what Archie comics compared to classic literature

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by lawest9
Participants are:

Superman
Captain Marvel-billy
Hulk
Thor-without mjolnir
Hercules-dc
Hercules-marvel
Thing
Black Adam
Gladiator
Sentry
Wonder Man
Majestic
Super Boy/Man Prime
Mon-El
Wonder-Women
She Hulk
Orion
Sub-Mariner

Or anyone else I may have left out.

Hulk, Prime, and Superman are the top three contenders here.

Thor would be included but his greatest feats without Mjolnir are hitting with enough force to close a dimensional gate along with Hercules and hit with world wrecking force.

paisapower
Superman punches some sense into all the haters !

namorsubby
If we're counting superman from way back(when he was written to where he was completely and utterly unstoppable) then this isn't even a contest.

Prime comes after though....

quanchi112

Mindset
Originally posted by lawest9
Oh yeah? Yeah. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/movie_x-men_wolverine.gif

iceman24567
Lol at Gladz having even half the punching power of Prime

OneDumbG0
Has there been one serious feat mentioned to support Superman yet?

xJLxKing
Here you go http://img116.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsupermanannjv8.jpg/

OneDumbG0
^ I asked for a serious scan. sneer

Also, Thor has that punch beat. He punched Loki with (paraphrasing) "the mightiest blow the universe has ever seen." And that was narration.

So while no force in the universe may have been able to stay Superman's punch. Thor's punch is still the mightiest blow the universe ever saw.

excellent

rader
It doesn't compare to the ones listed above, but I was impressed by Nate Grey in The Age of Apocalypse when he beat Mr. Sinister to death... I'm ignoring the crappy sequel of course.

Endless Mike
SBP

lawest9
Supes prime for the hardest punch.

Enyalus
Superboy Prime for the retcon punch as well as punching out of dimensions. Superman's punches were effecting reality, too, but that could be because he was fighting another Superman on Earth. *shrug*

Hulk gets second. Gladiator gets third.

geshien
SBP and Trion Juggs.

Black bolt z
Galactus punches them all to hell.

geshien
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Galactus punches them all to hell.

Probably, but I've never seen Galactus punch anything.

Enyalus
Originally posted by geshien
Probably, but I've never seen Galactus punch anything.
The In-Betweener lol. And uh, I think Tenebrous.

paisapower
Originally posted by Enyalus
Superboy Prime for the retcon punch as well as punching out of dimensions. Superman's punches were effecting reality, too, but that could be because he was fighting another Superman on Earth. *shrug*

Hulk gets second. Gladiator gets third.

Im prettty sure it was stated in one of the superman books that also depicted the fight , that it was the force of their punches that were altering reality.

geshien
The In-Betweener lol. And uh, I think Tenebrous.

Wasn't that more of a pimp slap though? laughing out loud

I do remember some pushing and shoving with Tenerbrous. Don't recall an acutal punch.

Juntai

Hulk gets second. Gladiator gets third. Didn't happen when he fights the crime syndicate, or when he fought the tangent superman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't happen when he fights the crime syndicate, or when he fought the tangent superman.
It was when he was fighting E2 Superman IIRC and it was partially due to the weakening of the boundaries of the New Multiverse.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It was when he was fighting E2 Superman IIRC and it was partially due to the weakening of the boundaries of the New Multiverse. It definitely was against E2 Superman, I was pointing out that it didn't happen other times.

It may have been, and I won't argue otherwise, but that explanation is also nowhere to be found in the books that I recall. And it's still no less impressive.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Here you go http://img116.imageshack.us/i/adventuresofsupermanannjv8.jpg/ such horrible perspective, did superman punch that seemingly 9' guy in the dick?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't happen when he fights the crime syndicate, or when he fought the tangent superman.
That's because Ultraman and Tangent Superman aren't called Superman. stick out tongue When Superman fights Superman, shit goes down. eek!

lawest9
That's because Ultraman and Tangent Superman aren't called Superman. stick out tongue When Superman fights Superman, shit goes down. eek! Interesting.

lawest9
Bump

StiltmanFTW
Hulk

When he punches you, your soul actually leaves your body

Oh, wait, that's MCU Ancient One, dammit

lawest9
I created this thread many years ago, there has been many punching feats since then, so who owns bragging rights now?

StiltmanFTW
You're looking for a guy to fist you right, huh? love

lawest9
No but apparently YOU are. 👊👊👊👊

StiltmanFTW
I'm Kevin Spacey, you're Chris Cooper.

22VmzX35pvM

This is our relationship, broski http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

Diesldude
Superman >>> All. Not even close now.

carver9
Hulk
Superboy Prime
Sentry
Gladiator
Superman
Thor
Black Adam=Captain Marvel=Marvel Hercules=Wonder Woman=Orion
Majestic=Mon-el
Namor

The rest

xJLxKing

carver9
Hulk shaking infinity in a scuffle hadn't been surpassed yet. Not even by PC standards

xJLxKing
Yes it did

deft
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman >>> All. Not even close now.

This. Imo, Prime is second.

carver9
Originally posted by deft
This. Imo, Prime is second.

What punching fts are you basing this off? Try not to use amped characters.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Always liked this one.
https://imgur.com/a/PTDSBvz

This one is solid.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
This one is solid.

Would you consider that planet shaking?

celeyhyga17
Looks like it..

TheHulkster
Unamped and in normal mode? Maybe Gladiator.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84878/3917122-glads%20planetbusting.jpg

deft

Adam Grimes
What punching fts are you basing this off? Try not to use amped characters. The op didn't exclude amped characters lmao.

Quit backseat modding. thumb up

-Pr-
If they're allowed to amp their punches using superspeed, then Superman probably.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The op didn't exclude amped characters lmao.

Quit backseat modding. thumb up

When did we allow characters to amp without it being mentioned in the OP? Are we making up rules against to aid in helping specific characters?

@deft...

Superman and Superboy Prime are not the same people.

Proper_
Hulk easily. This dude has been smashing through dimensions throughout his whole career.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Proper_
Hulk easily. This dude has been smashing through dimensions throughout his whole career.
And?

abhilegend
Unamped nothing beats this.

https://i.postimg.cc/n9Cvh44K/RCO009.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/DSVq7b8s/RCO010-w.jpg

Superman's fight with Rogol Zaar shook entire phantom zone
https://i.postimg.cc/hX9VvPdY/RCO012.jpg

Aftershocks triggered San Andreas fault on Earth in regular dimension.
https://i.postimg.cc/2qGvdcTF/RCO019.jpg

All while he was gradually weakening due to lack of sunlight.

carver9
How do you misinterpret scans like that? I dont understand how

abhilegend
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Hulk
Superboy Prime
Sentry
Gladiator
Superman
Thor
Black Adam=Captain Marvel=Marvel Hercules=Wonder Woman=Orion
Majestic=Mon-el
Namor

The rest

What did Gladiator do?

lawest9
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.