Looking For 3 Competitors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i know this will be closed--hopefully it will be indulged for a few hours however. trying to recruit 3 more people for a low meta tourney and i know not everyone looks at the BZ forum. newcomers welcome, as is anyone else interested. no better place to test your skill as a debator than in a match scenario against some of the best debators on the forum.

so, sign up already. smile

feel free to put your name in this thread or simply pm me and let me know.

Parmaniac
I'm not very familiar with the power system here who falls into low meta? for example.

leonidas
spiderman and under is a rough gauge.

Digi
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm not very familiar with the power system here who falls into low meta? for example.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

Low tier 2 and under, barring certain characters. I'm sure, for example, that Multiple Man and Longshot will be banned.

Originally posted by leonidas
...no better place to test your skill as a debator than in a match scenario against some of the best debators on the forum....

....and Blair.

Newjak
I would but I don't have access to many scans right now.

Digi
Originally posted by Newjak
I would but I don't have access to many scans right now.

Respect threads?

rotiart
Well I don't k ownif I have the time really... But if I do I call spiderman...
If spidermans out I call deadpool.

leonidas
well, if you're in tell me. the draft won't happen until we have 6 competitors and then it's first-come first-serve in the DRAFT THREAD, not here . . .

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Digi

....and Blair.

smile Love you too Digi.

leonidas
heh.

oh, and pool will be banned. feel free to draft him if you'd like still, but i don't see his team doing well . . .

logan is the regen limit.

Omega Vision
I'm not sure about this. My first experience in the Battlezone entailed getting raped by Galan and you, Leo. stick out tongue

Definitely maybe. I don't know who I'd draft though.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not sure about this. My first experience in the Battlezone entailed getting raped by Galan and you, Leo. stick out tongue

Definitely maybe. I don't know who I'd draft though. Well you've lost to the winners of the tournament that's not that bad.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well you've lost to the winners of the tournament that's not that bad.
That's certainly true. cool Its like getting your ass kicked by Bruce Lee.

rotiart
What about classic cable

rotiart
Was there a thread on tourney rules?

leonidas
Originally posted by rotiart
Was there a thread on tourney rules?

the tourney discussion thread is where i lay out the framework and general rules. characters need to be ok'd by me.

classic cable i'd need to think on a bit. as he FIRST appeared would likely be all right--just tk. but i'd still need to think on it a bit more.

and omega--once you guys got going you were fine. just too big a deficit to climb out of with your botched prep. i think you should join. you'd be fine in this.

Omega Vision
the tourney discussion thread is where i lay out the framework and general rules. characters need to be ok'd by me.

classic cable i'd need to think on a bit. as he FIRST appeared would likely be all right--just tk. but i'd still need to think on it a bit more.

and omega--once you guys got going you were fine. just too big a deficit to climb out of with your botched prep. i think you should join. you'd be fine in this.
Then count me in. I'll warn everyone that my powers have doubled since then. excellent

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Then count me in. I'll warn everyone that my powers have doubled since then. excellent What'd you get when you double 0? excellent

leonidas
all right.

1. bw
2. smurph
3. digi
4. omega
5. ?
6. ?

just need 2. kfish--the tounrey should move at a very good pace, so if time is the issue you should be all right barring some unforeseen and untenable issue that crops up. with just 6 people in it though, it SHOULD run smoothly.

Blanket
Don`t worry, you can`t count on me

leonidas
Originally posted by Blanket
Don`t worry, you can`t count on me

1, 2, 5, 1765, 876, 654, . . .

no expression

(though seriously, you SHOULD join. i know you try hard to come across as utterly incompetent--and you pull it off beautifully for the most part!--but i know your secret--you actually know your sh!t and would be a great addition to this thing . . . .)

Omega Vision

no expression

(though seriously, you SHOULD join. i know you try hard to come across as utterly incompetent--and you pull it off beautifully for the most part!--but i know your secret--you actually know your sh!t and would be a great addition to this thing . . . .)
Blanket is the drunken master of the Versus forum.

Blanket

no expression

(though seriously, you SHOULD join. i know you try hard to come across as utterly incompetent--and you pull it off beautifully for the most part!--but i know your secret--you actually know your sh!t and would be a great addition to this thing . . . .) Oh, you just make my panties moist.

But seriously, I have no comics on my harddrive, and no givens when I`ll jack on next.

rotiart
my gf warned me about spending too much time on the computer and not with her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM&feature=related

leonidas
1. bw
2. smurph
3. digi
4. omega
5. charlotte
6. ?

just need one more to rd this out. who's it gonna be . . .?

Blanket
quan

leonidas
THAT would be TEH AWESOME!!!1!!

seriously.

barring that particular miracle, i need ONE MORE PERSON!! come on people, step up, make a name for yourself already!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.