BRB vs Wolverine - Pure Melee Combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
BRB vs Wolverine - Pure Melee Combat

No Stormbreaker.

No BFR.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
BRB is like a deer and Thor in one... not sure if even Logan could stand up to that kind of power shock

Starscream M
this is a tough one for logan, I think BRB wins slight majority.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
this is a tough one for logan, I think BRB wins slight majority. But But BRB is as Durable as Thor... confused

Blanket
BRB is durable enough to take a bunch of stabs, and he can fight without limbs...

Plus from not looking or trying to remember any feats, but I think he has better reactions than Thor, and doesn`t have low feats in that regard... so, ya.

StiltmanFTW
Would Bill beat Thor in pure melee fight?

Starscream M
Originally posted by nicamarvin
But But BRB is as Durable as Thor... confused brb seems more ruthless a fighter than thor and would seem to relish a fist fight more so than thor

carver9
Wolverine wins this but it would be good though.

Blanket
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Would Bill beat Thor in pure melee fight? He fought to a double KO in his previous body, and using Rocky rules, he won.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
brb seems more ruthless a fighter than thor Thats has nothing to do with getting your face and eyes slashed... confused

Black bolt z
Horsey face-man wins.

JakeTheBank
Bill.

Harbinger
What is this, "Do anything to give Wolverine wins against top-tiers" week?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
What is this, "Do anything to give Wolverine wins against top-tiers" week?

Week, year, lifetime, it's all good.

Galan007
Horseface Mahoney, ftw.

Wild Shadow
gotta give it to logan here again.

the ninjak
Horseface Powerhead

Wild Shadow
wolverine leaves him as a pile of junk.

Wimjet
i think wolverine would take thisin a very close fight

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Blanket
BRB is durable enough to take a bunch of stabs, and he can fight without limbs...

Plus from not looking or trying to remember any feats, but I think he has better reactions than Thor, and doesn`t have low feats in that regard... so, ya.
If this is true then I see Logan having hard time winning the majority. I take your word on the matter. BRB for the majority.

Bouboumaster
if Wolverine have the claws, he wins. If no, BRB without Stormbreaker win in a spite

tkitna
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
gotta give it to logan here again.

Shocking

nicamarvin
Originally posted by tkitna
Shocking SHUT UP..... mad

JakeTheBank
He (Logan) has as much chance here as he does against Thor.

Horseface for the win.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Horseface for the win. Hata...... erm

SamZED

Horseface for the win. Judging by their latest confrontation Logan's chance are pretty good. erm

DarkOdin
He fought to a double KO in his previous body, and using Rocky rules, he won. you leaving out some important context. When Thor and BRB both fought H2H it was a draw however the planet Odin picked them to fight on gave BRB an advantage as he had a greater Durability on said planet.

Blanket
Originally posted by DarkOdin
you leaving out some important context. When Thor and BRB both fought H2H it was a draw however the planet Odin picked them to fight on gave BRB an advantage as he had a greater Durability on said planet. How do you manage to 'correct' me by saying I left out context when your context is wrong?

The only thing that the heat did was wake him up faster and allow him to win via Rocky rules, not make him more durable... that's the first I heard of that one.

OneDumbG0
Personally skeptical myself over the heat granting him any sort of advantage in the first place.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SamZED
Judging by their latest confrontation Logan's chance are pretty good. erm

Pretty good as in not being turned into paste immediately, yeah.

SamZED
Pretty good as in not being turned into paste immediately, yeah. No. As in proving that he's too quick for Thor who couldnt do anything to him without the hammer. Which BRB doesnt get for this fight. And that TEH clawZ can hurt him.big grin

OneDumbG0
^ Clearly Thor used Mjolnir to amp his hand to grab Wolverine's ankle and toss him. Tis an oft-used ability of Mjolnir indeed.

Verily. duryes

psycho gundam
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Personally skeptical myself over the heat granting him any sort of advantage in the first place. it energized his recovery

Konton
Bill.

celeyhyga17
unless Wolverine just recieved 100 class str and invulnerability, he loses.

SamZED
^ Clearly Thor used Mjolnir to amp his hand to grab Wolverine's ankle and toss him. Tis an oft-used ability of Mjolnir indeed.

Verily. duryes And tossing Wolverine without causing him any harm controdicts my statement how? He clearly needed the hammer to defeat Wolverine, without it he was slowly but painfully getting cut to ribbons.

Mindset
BRB bites him in half.

carver9
LOL

Omega Vision
Wolverine's fights with Class 100s almost always involve him getting punted around while he grunts, shakes rubble from his hair and makes some dumb one-liner.

Bill wins.

namorsubby
Oh my Good God.........I just read through this thread and it is apparent to me that....that.......well, some of you seem to think wolverine can actually win.....That is so, so sad.

BRB knocks him into the sun.

edit:

I didn't Read it(why in the hell would I?), but I'm pretty sure the Thor Vs. Wolverine series is responsible for this.......hysteria.

tsk,tsk,tsk. no

tkitna
Originally posted by namorsubby
Oh my Good God.........I just read through this thread and it is apparent to me that....that.......well, some of you seem to think wolverine can actually win.....That is so, so sad.

BRB knocks him into the sun.

edit:

I didn't Read it(why in the hell would I?), but I'm pretty sure the Thor Vs. Wolverine series is responsible for this.......hysteria.

tsk,tsk,tsk. no

This has been going for the last three or four days with characters that Wolverine has no business even stepping up to the plate with (its been the same three or four people taking his side though). Hell, somebody even said Wolverine would take a majority against Thanos before that thread was closed. Thats how sad it is.

namorsubby
Originally posted by tkitna
This has been going for the last three or four days with characters that Wolverine has no business even stepping up to the plate with (its been the same three or four people taking his side though). Hell, somebody even said Wolverine would take a majority against Thanos before that thread was closed. Thats how sad it is. Wow, I hadn't even realized the severity of the situation.lol

DarkOdin
How do you manage to 'correct' me by saying I left out context when your context is wrong?

The only thing that the heat did was wake him up faster and allow him to win via Rocky rules, not make him more durable... that's the first I heard of that one. roll eyes (sarcastic) It waked him up because it aided in his recover. It is not hard to guess that it would be working while he was awake. If it gave him a slight edge while he was koed it should have gave him a slight amp while the fight was going on

DarkOdin
Personally skeptical myself over the heat granting him any sort of advantage in the first place. Eh like i said with blanket. It gave him a small edge in recover while koed. So giving him a sort of minor healing/recover factor thru the fight should be a given even if it was slight. Considering the BRB is supposed to be Thor equal yet Thor is always seen as a slight notch above him giving BRB a minor amp should put him equal to Thor.

Warlord
Bill punches him to orbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.