Episode 37 - Senate Murders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordo
I wasnt a big fan of this episode, but we'll get to my mini-review in a second.

WE ARE NOW SEVEN EPISODES BEHIND LAST SEASON. Last year, the enitre season was over by this point. What gives!? Why did we go FIVE weeks without an episode....especially becase we had two THREE week breaks in December and January.

*shakes head*

Overall: Neutral-Negative

I liked that we took a break from action and got into the political environment, though Padme is not really a new character that needs further exploration. However, It was great to really get Bail and Mon Mothma into action! I enjoyed seeing these characters getting some decent screentime. I also like the idea of a Kaminoan senator, one who would clearly benefit from endless contract form the Republic. This interaction was nice. It was also nice to see Palpy playing his games and Senators (despite their creepiness) actually opposing peace.

Dislikes:
The plot doesn't really get us anywhere, and I'm really sick of episodes on Corsucant. Trying to save on the budget are we? I HATED the Divo character, which was really contrived, unoriginal, and just unnecessary. I just thought this episode was a lot of rehash. Did I mention I HATE those tin-soldier Coruscant Police droids?

Neo_Version 7
Story was mildly interesting if anything. The identity of the killer seemed clear to me early on. And I echo your sentiment: Tan Divo was not entertaining in the least. Overall, a bearable episode.

S_D_J
when did this air? confused

I totally missed it no expression

Ordo
Last friday. confused

Its online now no expression

S_D_J
how dumb of me confused

I'll watch it later then no expression

heck, I even missed the last two episodes of LOST erm

D-FENS
Man, no offense, but it sounds like this show sucks.

Seriously, it sounds like it's geared more towards kids than the original(and in my opinion, superior) Clone Wars cartoon. A lot of the plots sound more kiddish than anything, aside from a few select episodes.

That, and, the animation looks like garbage. I preferred it when the animation was drawn. This 3-D crap looks fake as hell, and doesn't complement the series at all. That and on top of it, why the hell do they always show the Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan, etc.. wearing their battle armor during High Council meetings? You would think the animators would spend alittle more time rendering some new animations....

The only things that look cool are the clones and the mandos. Aside from those, this series sounds like it's worth skipping, just like the movie itself.

Hybris
actually you can find the next episode online aswell, because in the uk, they're one epsiode ahead smile

Ordo
oh you mean they didn't take 3 months off?

S_D_J
Originally posted by Hybris
actually you can find the next episode online aswell, because in the uk, they're one epsiode ahead smile

really? confused

Originally posted by Ordo
oh you mean they didn't take 3 months off?

just 2 months, 3 weeks no expression

REXXXX
The fact that we're behind doesn't bother me at all. It happens.

Need to watch this still, though.

Ordo
The 1st season ended on last friday the previous year. Thats not just "behind."

What bothers me about it is when weekly shows take month long hiatuses. Its not supposed to be a monthly show....

I lose interest...especially when I wait weeks for mediocre episodes.

queeq
Boring episode.

-Pr-
yeah, wasnt great.

no thread for 38 yet? wasn't bad, i guess.

queeq
No, I kinda liked that one... for Clone Wars standards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.