Gorgon, Sabertooth, Deadpool V.S. Rulk, She Rulk, Wendigo + Stips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Hydra wants T2 dead.

Gorgon enlist the aid of Sabes (Has adamantium) and Deadpool. They get 24hrs prep.

CIS, PIS, and Stone Stare is off for T1. Bloodlust is on and to full affect for T1 only.

T2 they are just walking in the streets of NYC. They have no idea the 3 are after them.

carver9
Sabertooth takes out Wendigo, Gorgon blitz She rulk and ends her with a stab to the heart then he goes against the rules and take his shades off anyway and stone stare Rulk.

Team 1 10/10

Lord Feron
damn u carver!

Anyway, if the 3 teamed up on Rulk you think they can bleed him out?

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
damn u carver!

Anyway, if the 3 teamed up on Rulk you think they can bleed him out?

Naah, Rulk is just too much. I cant see anyone on team 2 pulling that trick that Wolverine did by slashing his eyes out and thats their only hope.

Gorgon would be the hard one to drop though and I honestly think he would give Rulk a fight but in the end, he would get ripped in half.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Rulk is just too much. I cant see anyone on team 2 pulling that trick that Wolverine did by slashing his eyes out and thats their only hope.

Gorgon would be the hard one to drop though and I honestly think he would give Rulk a fight but in the end, he would get ripped in half.

Yeah I didn't think so either. Even with everything I gave em. Ahh well.

SamZED
Deadpool shoots Rulk in the eyes the way he did to Hercules, except Rulk can be blinded. Wolverine should know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.