Wolverine vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Naija boy
So it has finally come to this.lol

Omega Vision
facepalm

JakeTheBank
durverine 10/10

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
durverine 10/10 thumb up

illadelph12
Wolverine has more h2h feats.

Harbinger
He's got a healing factor, too. Plus, Thanos isn't all that great H2H when compared to a character like Wolverine. He's never done anything that your typical street leveler couldn't.

Wild Shadow
Wolverine pawns him hard unless Thanos can pull some sporadic FTL reflex moves on his @$$ when he is in mid jump and pluck him from the air... but i see logan slicing his arm off..

even then if thanos is pre death he would be immune from death and logan would have to resort to slicing his head off..

Wolverine 6/10gathering

illadelph12
Exactly.

tkitna
Gamora was doing pretty good against Thanos so surely he loses.

tkitna
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Wolverine pawns him hard unless Thanos can pull some sporadic FTL reflex moves on his @$$ when he is in mid jump and pluck him from the air... but i see logan slicing off his arm off..

even then if thanos is pre death he would be immune from death and logan would have to resort to slicing his head off..

Wolverine 6/10

Oh My God

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Wolverine pawns him hard unless Thanos can pull some sporadic FTL reflex moves on his @$$ when he is in mid jump and pluck him from the air... but i see logan slicing off his arm off..

Wolverine 6/10

See i was correct... now all we need is srank and carver for the wolviewanking circle to be complete

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
facepalm

and u facepalm'd this thread... the only joke here is us thinking thanos could win

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
we have evidence of Wolverine taking out Wendigo, Hulk, going to hell ripping through demons, busting through the entire shiar empire with it taking Gladiator to stop him, beating hercules twice, ripping through Thor. fighting the xmen, fighting Alpha flight, defeating Thing, walking through a Storm that possessed Thor powers attacks and not falling, taking down the brood, fighting WWH, hell, the list goes on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindset

dammit... I hate evidence against my boy Thanos that proves he goes down... Damn you mindset/carver!!

JakeTheBank
Even Thanos of Titan must bow to the omnipresent, omnipotent fury of He Who Is The Best At What He Does. For what he does is not pretty.

AT ALL!

carver9
Why put him against, Thanos, WWWHHHHHHYYYYY?

Thanos farts and blow logan organs out.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset

LOL, thats messed up Mindset. That wasnt meant for this thread.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
See i was correct... now all we need is srank and carver for the wolviewanking circle to be complete

Why would you say this when in another thread I put Gladiator over Wolverine and I think Thanos>>>>any herald?

You know me better than this Kurupt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.