Lady Sif vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on

time square battle

JakeTheBank
Sif.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sif. why?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why?

I think Spidey would screw around or not take it as seriously as he needs to before she capitalizes and beats him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lady Sif wins this. She's got the decent strength edge and gets her agility played up more than other Asgardians (When she was stuck in a mortal body without any memories etc. and gained bracelets that allowed her to tap into some of her power, she was performing Olympic level stunts and was compared to Rogers himself.) but it's her surprisingly high durability for someone of her level (She's withstood a beating from an amped Destroyer for example.) and ability to battle field remove him with a single touch that sinks it.

It would probably go a lot like the Valkryie fight except the strength edge not being as large and more of an agility based battle in my opinion.

Of course you know in a comic Sif would never win unless Spider-Man was guest starring.

On a battle board Sif. In a comic Spider-Man. His faster etc. and would use that to overwhelm her.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lady Sif wins this. She's got the decent strength edge and gets her agility played up more than other Asgardians (When she was stuck in a mortal body without any memories etc. and gained bracelets that allowed her to tap into some of her power, she was performing Olympic level stunts and was compared to Rogers himself.) but it's her surprisingly high durability for someone of her level (She's withstood a beating from an amped Destroyer for example.) and ability to battle field remove him with a single touch that sinks it.

It would probably go a lot like the Valkryie fight except the strength edge not being as large and more of an agility based battle in my opinion.

Of course you know in a comic Sif would never win unless Spider-Man was guest starring.

On a battle board Sif. In a comic Spider-Man. His faster etc. and would use that to overwhelm her.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.