Thor and Beta Ray Bill vs. Wolverine and Sabretooth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
H2H only. None of dem "god" powers, either. uhuh

Which team takes it?

EDIT

Scenario 1: Adamantium Sabes
Scenario 2: Non-Adamantium Sabes

carver9
Which sabertooth? Is this Adamantium sabertooth?

Blanket
At first glance, this seems lopsided in team two's favor, but it could be a close thread... I guess.

Starscream M
the gods for the majority. sabretooth gets absolutely wrecked.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Which sabertooth? Is this Adamantium sabertooth? im assuming nonadamantium...may have to adjust my reply if its the adamantium version

carver9
If its adamantium Sabertooth, I'm giving it to the wolverine clan 7 or 8/10. If its none adamantium Sabertooth, I'm giving it to Thor and Bill 10/10.

JakeTheBank
So adamantium Sabertooth makes that much of a difference for the purposes of this fight, iyo?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So adamantium Sabertooth makes that much of a difference for the purposes of this fight, iyo?

Yes because Adamantium Sabertooth was a 15 tonner, much faster than Wolverine, more durable, and more ruthless.

Since he is faster than Wolverine and was blitzing Wolverine through their entire fight and Wolverine speed was overwhelming to Thor, do the math...

Starscream M
So adamantium Sabertooth makes that much of a difference for the purposes of this fight, iyo? without adamantium, a few punches from BRB would cave creed's skull in, or they could break his neck, break his limbs, etc

its the adamantium that makes logan so tough to kill, because it protects all his main vulnerabilities

team 2 might win 1 or 2 if creed gets adamantium in my opinion

without it, they lose 10/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Starscream M
without adamantium, a few punches from BRB would cave creed's skull in, or they could break his neck, break his limbs, etc

its the adamantium that makes logan so tough to kill, because it protects all his main vulnerabilities

team 2 might win 1 or 2 if creed gets adamantium in my opinion

without it, they lose 10/10

Let me get this straight... Wolv and Sabes lose to BRB and Thor in convincing fashion.. yet didn't you vote for Wolverine against Thor straight up? Further.. Sabertooth is wolverine superior in pretty much ever h2h area... much like Gamora is big grin

Starscream M
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me get this straight... Wolv and Sabes lose to BRB and Thor in convincing fashion.. yet didn't you vote for Wolverine against Thor straight up? Further.. Sabertooth is wolverine superior in pretty much ever h2h area... much like Gamora is big grin sabes is not logan superior...sabes is easier to kill, by far.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me get this straight... Wolv and Sabes lose to BRB and Thor in convincing fashion.. yet didn't you vote for Wolverine against Thor straight up? Further.. Sabertooth is wolverine superior in pretty much ever h2h area... much like Gamora is big grin

Wrong (with Gamora)

The rest of your comment is right.

carver9
sabes is not logan superior...sabes is easier to kill, by far.

HHHMMM, this is adamantium sabertooth.

Read what Wolvy say and also look at how he get saved.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5083/sabes70ll.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2916/sabes89jb.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3074/sabes91fh.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4605/sabes104wp.gif

namorsubby
I don't what to live in a world where logan and sabes can take BRB and thor......under any circumstances.

carver9
Originally posted by namorsubby
I don't what to live in a world where logan and sabes can take BRB and thor......under any circumstances.

On panel proof and speed showings. Get rid of logan and sabes speed and agility and this would be a stomp in Thor and Bills favor.

AlmightyKfish
Last Mighty Avengers issue Thor dealt with Quicksilver...

So you know, speed clearly isn't an issue for him.

KharmaDog
Haven't been here for awhile, nice to see the stupidity that's logan fanboyism is still going strong.

My attitude to this fight is the same as it was for the THOR VS WOLVERINE thread that occured here back in 11/03/09:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=519404&pagenumber=6

(Just add BRB and Sabretooth in for relevancies sake)

Originally posted by KharmaDog
This is more stupid than someone thinking that they can dress up in old hockey gear and distribute vigilante justice amongst the lowlife's of this world....(anyone geting that?)

As for the fight. Thor curbstomps wolverine and all the nuthuggers who are holding his sack at the time of said stompage.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

So you know, speed clearly isn't an issue for him. it couldnt be that quicksilver (like all speedsters including flash) jobs to a slower opponent, could it?

KharmaDog
it couldnt be that quicksilver (like all speedsters including flash) jobs to a slower opponent, could it?

That's a funny comment as it seems that every character in marvel seems to job to wolverine. You can't have your cake and eat it too Bruce.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1.

it couldnt be that quicksilver (like all speedsters including flash) jobs to a slower opponent, could it?

Under Dan, Quicksilver has been fast. Ridiculously fast. I mean like shit you'd expect from I don't know the Flash. Obviously not as extreme but man, the shit has been impressive.

Thor dealing with his speed as he did is impressive. The way he was on top of him in moments especially.

carver9
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

So you know, speed clearly isn't an issue for him.

Wolverine has dealt with Quicksilver and also kept up on feet with speed demon. That hold no water here. Quicksilver doesnt use his speed in the same fashion as logan anyway.

jalek moye
Thor and Bill win this sinces it's just hand to hand. if Wolverine and Sabertooh had their claws i could give them the win

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor dealing with his speed as he did is impressive. yet thor even admits onpanel logan is too fast for him.

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Thor and Bill win this sinces it's just hand to hand. if Wolverine and Sabertooh had their claws i could give them the win

They do have their claws.

JakeTheBank
yet thor even admits onpanel logan is too fast for him.

You have to take those kind of statements with a grain of salt. Especially when Thor has defeated people faster than Logan.

KharmaDog

Give logan and creed their claws. BRB grabs Logan by the arms, Thor grabs Creed by the arms then they play with them like action figures and make them stab eachother.

jalek moye
They do have their claws.

The opening post says hand to hand only

Starscream M
You have to take those kind of statements with a grain of salt. Especially when Thor has defeated people faster than Logan. so? doesn't mean he's faster.

a slower being can defeat someone who's faster. that has no bearing on speed.

cyclops or even logan could beat quicksilver, doesn't mean they're faster.

JakeTheBank
The opening post says hand to hand only

I should have been specific and stated "no hammers, but claws".

But yes, assume they have claws.

JakeTheBank
so? doesn't mean he's faster.

a slower being can defeat someone who's faster. that has no bearing on speed.

cyclops or even logan could beat quicksilver, doesn't mean they're faster.

Then Thor saying "Logan is too fast" means nothing, correct?

carver9
You have to take those kind of statements with a grain of salt. Especially when Thor has defeated people faster than Logan.

Who has Thor defeated that is much fast and fight on the level of Logan and Sabes?

Dont give me Surfer since Surfer fights nothing like any of them. Dont even say Glads since Gladiator fight nothing like them.

Tell me someone that Thor has beaten that use speed/agility/ and coordination like Sabertooth and Wolvy.

Again, the only thing you are doing is ignoring on panel statements because you dont like it.

JakeTheBank
Who has Thor defeated that is much fast and fight on the level of Logan and Sabes?

Dont give me Surfer since Surfer fights nothing like any of them. Dont even say Glads since Gladiator fight nothing like them.

Tell me someone that Thor has beaten that use speed/agility/ and coordination like Sabertooth and Wolvy.

Again, the only thing you are doing is ignoring on panel statements because you dont like it.

lol?

So, basically, who has Thor beat with superspeed that's essentially a carbon copy of Logan/Sabes? Because any other being with superspeed "doesn't count" because it's a "different" kind of speed?

Again...

lol?

Starscream M
Then Thor saying "Logan is too fast" means nothing, correct? nothing more than that logan is faster. it certainly doesn't mean thor isn't able to handle logan and I never implied as much. I just said logan is faster than thor.

JakeTheBank
nothing more than that logan is faster. it certainly doesn't mean thor isn't able to handle logan and I never implied as much. I just said logan is faster than thor.

Which again, is extremely debatable based off of feats.

Extremely.

Starscream M
Which again, is extremely debatable based off of feats.

Extremely. ok. but he still made the statement. it wasnt logan saying it, it was thor saying it.

feats are extremely inconsistent, different writers have completely different ideas of how powerful or weak a character is. going by average, thor's fighting speed is nothing impressive.

KharmaDog
Ok, flip this around.

Has Wolverine ever been hit by someone slower than thor?

Has Wolverine ever taken a beating from someone weaker than Thor?

If any wolverine fan says yes to the above two questions, than pretty much the last dozen posts arguing speed are moot.

Parmaniac
yet thor even admits onpanel logan is too fast for him. Wolverine once said Spider-man could snap his neck (I don't want to say Spider-man can!!!).

OneDumbG0
yet thor even admits onpanel logan is too fast for him. Thor admitted he was faster than he--

= thought

I enjoy shattering preconceptions. biscuits

Starscream M
Ok, flip this around.

Has Wolverine ever been hit by someone slower than thor?

Has Wolverine ever taken a beating from someone weaker than Thor?

If any wolverine fan says yes to the above two questions, than pretty much the last dozen posts arguing speed are moot. yes

yes

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Thor admitted he was faster than he--

= thought

I enjoy shattering preconceptions. biscuits how asinine of you to input your own preconceived notions into the dialogue...

we should all be so presumptuous

namorsubby
On panel proof and speed showings. Get rid of logan and sabes speed and agility and this would be a stomp in Thor and Bills favor. Correct if I'm.....well, incorrect, but don't Thor and Beta Ray both possess Godly speed/reflexes? Which should be more than enough to surpass Logan's or Creed's?

Rage.Of.Olympus
yet thor even admits onpanel logan is too fast for him.

That was a low showing.

Superman once fought a street level opponent named Shadowdragon. He could not lay a hand on him and even admitted Shadowdragon was too fast. That same Shadowdragon was beaten down by Lady Shiva pretty handily as I recall.

Do we see people take that as a clear representation of Superman's speed? No they don't. Logical fans realize that when a character that is much, much stronger than an opponent, that opponent would clearly have his other attributes played up. It's the only way for that opponent to survive.

I mean it was obvious when the writer said it was going to Thor's strength and power against Logan's speed and stealth.

And I think Thor meant to say Logan was faster than he thought (The statement that was cut off.). He definitely showed that he can counter his speed when he has to.

OneDumbG0
how asinine of you to input your own preconceived notions into the dialogue...

we should all be so presumptuous Yes, because he was interrupted before he could finish his sentence... which was, "He is faster than I-- thought]." Which is exemplified by Wolveirne not being fast enough to dodge Thor managing to grab his ankle, toss him... and in fact, bashing him with Mjolnir when he was on his back. Clearly.

Sorry if I trampled upon your dreams. They weren't really worth it anyway. peaches

carver9
lol?

So, basically, who has Thor beat with superspeed that's essentially a carbon copy of Logan/Sabes? Because any other being with superspeed "doesn't count" because it's a "different" kind of speed?

Again...

lol?

Like I said, none of them use their speed in the fashion Wolverine does, agility/speed/martial arts/and coordination.

Starscream M
Yes, because he was interrupted before he could finish his sentence... which was, "He is faster than I-- thought]."and in fact, managed to grab his ankle, toss him... and in fact, bashed him with Mjolnir when he was on his back. Clearly.

Sorry if I trampled upon your dreams. They weren't really worth it anyway. peaches so you could read thor's mind now? is that one of your gifts, able to divine the unspoken thoughts of comic book characters? my, I'm envious...

surely, it couldn't have been

"he is faster than I am"

"he is faster than I can react to"

"he is faster than I have faced before"

etc

carver9
Correct if I'm.....well, incorrect, but don't Thor and Beta Ray both possess Godly speed/reflexes? Which should be more than enough to surpass Logan's or Creed's?

Going by showings, Wolverine is faster. No one has matched what I put up in the previous thread speed feat wise.

Wolverine hand movement is faster, Wolverine running speed is faster, Wolverine combat speed if faster (after images).

Its clear who is faster combat speed wise.

JakeTheBank
Going by showings, Wolverine is faster. No one has matched what I put up in the previous thread speed feat wise.

Wolverine hand movement is faster, Wolverine running speed is faster, Wolverine combat speed if faster (after images).

....please, PLEASE tell me you're not trying to claim Logan leaves behind legit DBZesque after-images and not assume it's the artist illustrating movement.

I have faith, Carv. Don't let me down.

carver9
That was a low showing.

Superman once fought a street level opponent named Shadowdragon. He could not lay a hand on him and even admitted Shadowdragon was too fast. That same Shadowdragon was beaten down by Lady Shiva pretty handily as I recall.

Do we see people take that as a clear representation of Superman's speed? No they don't. Logical fans realize that when a character that is much, much stronger than an opponent, that opponent would clearly have his other attributes played up. It's the only way for that opponent to survive.

I mean it was obvious when the writer said it was going to Thor's strength and power against Logan's speed and stealth.

And I think Thor meant to say Logan was faster than he thought (The statement that was cut off.). He definitely showed that he can counter his speed when he has to.

I'm taking a clear representation of it because 1). its not the first time it happened (deathstroke) and two, the way lady shiva use her speed compared to Superman is totally different. Kind of like when Superman blitzed batman and during mid flight batman grabs Superman and flips him off of a cliff. Two different ways of speed using.

namorsubby
Like I said, none of them use their speed in the fashion Wolverine does, agility/speed/martial arts/and coordination. so when these characters combat each other h2h, they are not utilizing their superspeed towards h2h combat? Why?

carver9
....please, PLEASE tell me you're not trying to claim Logan leaves behind legit DBZesque after-images and not assume it's the artist illustrating movement.

I have faith, Carv. Don't let me down.

LOL, no one mentioned in this thread leaves behind DBZ after images the way they do BUT logan does leave behind after images (not DBZ style) during his fights which I again have shown you already.

carver9
so when these characters combat each other h2h, they are not utilizing their superspeed towards h2h combat? Why?

I dont get the question because from what I see, they do utilize their speed. I posted scans proving this.

OneDumbG0
so you could read thor's mind now? is that one of your gifts, able to divine the unspoken thoughts of comic book characters? my, I'm envious...

surely, it couldn't have been

"he is faster than I am"

"he is faster than I can react to"

"he is faster than I have faced before"

etc The third one doesn't make sense. The English comprehension levels on these forums is atrocious. What would have been more plain is if Thor said "He is faster than me." But he clearly says, "He is faster than I--"

Do you know why it's not any of your examples? Because if that were true, Wolverine wouldn't have gotten grabbed by his ankle and tagged by Mjolnir not just several panels later. I don't need to peer into Thor's mind to see the plain and blatantly obvious fact: Wolverine wasn't too fast for Thor to nail, several times.

Also, Thor has beaten every single speedster he's faced. All. Of. Them.

JakeTheBank
LOL, no one mentioned in this thread leaves behind DBZ after images the way they do BUT logan does leave behind after images (not DBZ style) during his fights which I again have shown you already.

facepalm

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed10MarvelTeam-Up26.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed14267.jpg

Guess Thor can leave behind "after images", too.

Starscream M
facepalm

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed10MarvelTeam-Up26.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed14267.jpg

Guess Thor can leave behind "after images", too. nice...lets use comics from 50 yrs ago to represent how characters are today.

namorsubby
I dont get the question because from what I see, they do utilize their speed. I posted scans proving this. I took something you were discussing with someone else and ran with it.......sorry, let me clarify:

The nice gentleman you were conversing with said:

"So, basically, who has Thor beat with superspeed that's essentially a carbon copy of Logan/Sabes? Because any other being with superspeed "doesn't count" because it's a "different" kind of speed?"

and I was speaking of these characters thor has faced when I said:

"so when these characters combat each other h2h, they are not utilizing their superspeed towards h2h combat? Why? "

JakeTheBank
nice...lets use comics from 50 yrs ago to represent how characters are today.

50 years ago? Reaching a bit much?

carver9
facepalm

Guess Thor can leave behind "after images", too.

I never said Thor couldnt do after Images but again, can you show me him doing it in combat. Show me some fighting stuff like I showed you with Wolvy.

carver9
I took something you were discussing with someone else and ran with it.......sorry, let me clarify:

The nice gentleman you were conversing with said:

"So, basically, who has Thor beat with superspeed that's essentially a carbon copy of Logan/Sabes? Because any other being with superspeed "doesn't count" because it's a "different" kind of speed?"

and I was speaking of these characters thor has faced when I said:

"so when these characters combat each other h2h, they are not utilizing their superspeed towards h2h combat? Why? "

If its not showing them using their speed are we suppose to guess that they are?

OneDumbG0
Why is anybody arguing with carver9 about Thor's superspeed reflexes? It took him years to be convinced that Superman can reach lightspeed+ travelling speed.

... and that's assuming he ever admitted that in the first place! sneer

carver9
Why is anybody arguing with carver9 about Thor's superspeed reflexes? It took him years to be convinced that Superman can reach lightspeed+ travelling speed.

... and that's assuming he ever admitted that in the first place! sneer

LOL, Good one. I never said that Superman couldnt fly at the speed of light in space, I said that he doesnt have the combat speed proving that he can fight at the speed of light.

How about you counter my argument over what we are talking about besides ignoring on panel showings and statements.

carver9
50 years ago? Reaching a bit much?

This is the kind of stuff I want to see.

First I want to say, this counter your lightning argument since Wolverine stated that Colussus moves as fast as lightning confused .

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8943/wolvvd5.jpg

Speed feat.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3559/reflexes1bi5.jpg

Speed feat.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpg

Speed feat.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3725/speedbarvw6.jpg

Speed feat.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9347/wolverine18220lowresrb7.jpg
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2038/fasttthp5.jpg

I'm going speed feat crazy.

OneDumbG0
^ None of those speed feats match Thor's. Not a single one.

And I specifically remember it being about travelling speed. excellent

Here's a counter: Thor's beaten every opponent that's tried to outspeed him, including speedsters and superspeedsters. Wolverine's training and ninja claw school doesn't really affect that immutable truth.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Wolverine is faster going by showings? Enlighten me.

The argument "He let after images!!!!" is actually "lulz" worthy carver.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm taking a clear representation of it because 1). its not the first time it happened (deathstroke) and two, the way lady shiva use her speed compared to Superman is totally different. Kind of like when Superman blitzed batman and during mid flight batman grabs Superman and flips him off of a cliff. Two different ways of speed using.

Heh.

JakeTheBank
Maybe it would be for the best if everyone looked at ODG's sig, lowered their eyes a little further down and off to the right and clicked the little underlined blue thingy that reads "Revamped Thor Respect Thread". Methinks it would crush this delusion that Logan's speed >>>> Thor's.

Parmaniac
nice...lets use comics from 50 yrs ago to represent how characters are today. Oh the irony in that post.

carver9
Wolverine is faster going by showings? Enlighten me.

The argument "He let after images!!!!" is actually "lulz" worthy carver.

I posted scans, counter it.

carver9
Maybe it would be for the best if everyone looked at ODG's sig, lowered their eyes a little further down and off to the right and clicked the little underlined blue thingy that reads "Revamped Thor Respect Thread". Methinks it would crush this delusion that Logan's speed >>>> Thor's.

I dont think Logans speed is>>> Thor but I do think he is fast enough to land the first blow. I have seen everything on Thor, I post every day for Thor (go to his battles and look at the scans I put up daily, the battles that I talk about him being in, how powerful his hammer shots is, etc...) but that still doesnt change what I think about this fight.

Give thor his hammer, let him keep his powers, he would destroy Wolverine and Sabertooth together, 10/10 in one panel but that isnt the case here.

OneDumbG0
^ Scans sucked. Countered.

Team 1 wins 10/10.

carver9
Heh.

LOL, what was that for, it happened?

carver9

Team 1 wins 10/10.

LOL, why did it suck OneDumb? Can you please counter it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I posted scans, counter it.

Thor once reacted at microsecond speed, and was caught in combat with Beta Ray Bill's ship while they were moving at speeds far faster than light.

Countered. Next.

Starscream M
Thor once reacted at microsecond speed, and was caught in combat with Beta Ray Bill's ship while they were moving at speeds far faster than light.

Countered. Next. what year did this happen?

carver9

Countered. Next.

LOL, scan please.

If its true, you win this.

OneDumbG0
^ It can't be this easy. sneer

JakeTheBank
what year did this happen?

Earliest it would have been in would have been 1983.

Or is that "too old to count"?

Starscream M
Earliest it would have been in would have been 1983.

Or is that "too old to count"? by my count, that's more than 2 decades ago...and both marvel and thor have undergone tremendous changes since then

carver9

Team 1 wins 10/10.

So this scan sucks also?

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1990/energydodge2.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5555/energydodge3.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL, scan please.

If its true, you win this.

Microsecond feat.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_ReactsMicroSecond.jpg

Faster than light feat.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight1.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight2.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight3.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight4.jpg

Damn, that was easy.

JakeTheBank
To quote Darth Vader, "All too easy..."

carver9
Microsecond feat.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_ReactsMicroSecond.jpg

Faster than light feat.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight1.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight2.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight3.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_FasterThanLight4.jpg

Damn, that was easy.

The micro second feat, nice feat and I yield.

The faster than light feat, I dont accept that since it happened in space. Space flight doesnt equal light speed movement.

But the scan that you presented with the micro second is more than enough.

HHHMMM, this is adamantium sabertooth.

Read what Wolvy say and also look at how he get saved.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5083/sabes70ll.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2916/sabes89jb.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3074/sabes91fh.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4605/sabes104wp.gif

that was weapon x sabertooth and he was enhanced by the program beyond the adamantium, said enhancements were completely forgotten later on and logan was again considered the overall better killer out of the two. sabertooth is stronger, but is not quicker and is easier to hit because of his size. logan has the better talons and for the most part the better HF too

meep-meep
That's a funny comment as it seems that every character in marvel seems to job to wolverine. You can't have your cake and eat it too Bruce.

Just want to let you know this comment didn't go unnoticed. Funny how no-one could come up with a response.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The micro second feat, nice feat and I yield.

The faster than light feat, I dont accept that since it happened in space. Space flight doesnt equal light speed movement.

But the scan that you presented with the micro second is more than enough.

Of course you do.

What does it happening in space change anything really?

Thor dodged blasts, attacked by tossing his hammer etc. while the ship along with himself was moving at speeds far beyond light. I.e he was engaged combat while moving at faster than light speeds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.