All-Star Superman, Silver Surfer vs. Sentry w/void, World Breaker Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
SS with current upgrade.

Who wins and why?

Gecko4lif
What is the point of hulk being here?

Bouboumaster
Surfer soloes:

Bfr Hulk somewhere, and kick the crap out of Sentry

bbrem123
what??...that make no sense...surfer is a chump compared to voided out sentry

Slaanesh
Void solo..

quanchi112
Void solos.

Lord Feron
WWH offers nothing here since it's going to be a airborne fight and I believe he (void) beats them, by no means will it be easy.

lawest9
I give teamk one the majority!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WWH offers nothing here since it's going to be a airborne fight and I believe he (void) beats them, by no means will it be easy. hulk has jumped and snatched people out of the air before...

lawest9
????????????????????????????????????????

JakeTheBank
I'd give the edge to ASS and Surfer as of right now.

lawest9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd give the edge to ASS and Surfer as of right now. I agree!

bbrem123
void solos

JakeTheBank
Based on what?

xJLxKing
Favoritism?

bbrem123
based on siege and old showing of void

JakeTheBank
He could very well solo based off of what he may do in the future, but him simply trading blows with Thor (who shrugged off Sentry's attacks himself) and being able to shrug off Thor's attacks doesn't translate into him being >>>> High Heralds, in my opinion.

Blanket
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
What is the point of hulk being here? To burn Sentry out

bbrem123
do u not recall his older showings?...he was taking on full teams and didnt even notice there attacks...the only time void has lost has been to sentry which is himself...so as of now the only person able to beat him is himself

Blanket
Originally posted by bbrem123
do u not recall his older showings?...he was taking on full teams and didnt even notice there attacks...the only time void has lost has been to sentry which is himself...so as of now the only person able to beat him is himself Jerking off?

xJLxKing
Yeah, he is

bbrem123
Originally posted by Blanket
Jerking off?

either or lol

bbrem123
Originally posted by Blanket
Jerking off?

so i win...void solos?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WWH offers nothing here since it's going to be a airborne fight and I believe he (void) beats them, by no means will it be easy. that's why superman had nightmares of doomsday.... oh wait, he can't fly either

Enyalus
If Surfer can delay both members of Team Two for a few minutes, Superman can figure out some crazy way of permanently beating Voidtry. He's pretty PC-like intelligence-wise.

Blanket
Surfer while going to engage Sentry casually drains Hulk and after a thourough beating, he BFR`s him inside a strand of AIDS.

In the meantime, Superman is stalemating Bruce Banner.

Surfer comes and destroys Bruce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.