Captain Marvel VS Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Captain Marvel- Billy Batson, Fully powered, no magic sharing

VS

Void Sentry- Current

Magic or Madness?

Colossus-Big C
Void sentry>Herald level. nuff said

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Void sentry>Herald level. nuff said

Not quite!

Marvel is purely composed of magic by one of the most powerful beings in the DCU. I don't think Void Sentry can use matter manipulation against him. Even Marvel's costume regenerates instantly.

I don't know how it will work now as The Void is completely in charge but when Doom used magic against Sentry it had a pronounced effect. This time its coming from a much more powerful source.

tkitna
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I don't know how it will work now as The Void is completely in charge but when Doom used magic against Sentry it had a pronounced effect. This time its coming from a much more powerful source.

Yeah, so much of an effect that Stark was screaming at Doom to stop before Sentry killed him.

Void wins.

JakeTheBank
I personally don't see Voidtry ripping Marvel in half when the dude bounced back from being turned inside out pretty instantly. He probably wins though, unless Billy uses the Wisdom of Solomon to convince Bob to just kill himself off for good or something.

CosmicComet
Don't care what anyone says, Ares was barely above a jobber when Sentry ripped him in half.

Voidtry will have his hands full. He'd probably win after a long struggle, but only after.

AsbestosFlaygon
Nice match.

Current Marvel is a lot stronger than he once was, wielding the power of SHAZAM and the RoE inside him.

I'm not sure about the outcome of this match, since SHAZAM was a beast, and the RoE with all of its magical artifacts greatly amps CM.
And now he IS the RoE.

JakeTheBank
Only thing is, currently, Billy is just Billy. And I think this is just standard Captain Marvel, not Lord Marvel. Even so, based off the way Thor and Sentry were trading blows, I don't see Void Sentry pawning Marvel, much less "matter manipulating" him.

xJLxKing
Of course not. He hasn't don't much yet. He ripped apart Ares. Who cares? He is a jobber and no where near CM's level. He traded blows with Thor which shows he is around Thor's level or higher. It doesn't mean it's a spite.

JakeTheBank
And yet, people will claim it is. I think it's reasonable to believe that Sentry can currently beat a lot of High Heralds for the majority, but judging from what we've seen, it's nowhere near a "spite stomp".

xJLxKing
I am going to wait till he actually beats a HH. Till then, it's all just opinions. He traded blow. There have been fights in the past where it happens and the characters are still HH.

People will claim he wins in a stomp because Sentry is on the spot light

Prep-Man
Cap has been turned inside out and survived that. Endured the energy of a Thunderbolt, so Sentry won't rip him in half. He will punch him out though.

celeyhyga17
Void wins. It looks like he was just shrugging off tremendous hammer shots from Thor. Those weren't regular hammer shots too. They were "laced" with some nasty looking mystic lightning type of energy. As impervious as CM is, Void is looking like he is beyond herald level.

Slaanesh
Void 10/10..

janus77
Sentry ftw.

manx422
Current Marvel

Firestorms
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Of course not. He hasn't don't much yet.

Look I really don't like the Sentry or where the story has gone but he has legit feats as Marvel's top tier
Sentry is way above Thor who got himself relegated due to years of average showings

Sentry brought his wife back from the dead after she got chopped up, Absorbing man who basically absorbs anything gets overloaded by Sentry, and he got rid of molecule man, Sentry comes back twice, each time his body blown up and Sentry reassembles himself Dr Manhattan style and actually beats Molecule Man in a molecule contest

I hate where the Sentry story has gone but his Bendisverse feats are there to stay
At full power he's way above Billy

The only way Captain Marvel has a chance is if he's amped to Lord status

He traded blows with Thor which shows he is around Thor's level or higher. It doesn't mean it's a spite.

He didn't just trade

A tame Sentry survived all of Thor's hits, this is Thor going all out

When Thor finally tore a hole in the body of Sentry, this red tentacle Void thing pops out and IMO was about to DESTROY Thor
If Norman didn't call off his attack dog and tell the Void/Sentry to bite Asgard then Thor might have been buried next to his friend Ares

that's how I was reading the battle

quanchi112
I am going to wait till he actually beats a HH. Till then, it's all just opinions. He traded blow. There have been fights in the past where it happens and the characters are still HH.

People will claim he wins in a stomp because Sentry is on the spot light Because the Sentry wasn't even in duress against Thor an ddidn't even show us what he is capable of like in the past. The Void has stomped Strange, Thor, Hulk, etc. before so we don't need to see it again to know it's possible. Physical damage really has no effect on Sentry and we saw him take down asgard.

Mindset
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, so much of an effect that Stark was screaming at Doom to stop before Sentry killed him.

Void wins. What Tony said and what was actually happening were pretty different.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
What Tony said and what was actually happening were pretty different. The Void can take Doom out and quite easily though.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
The Void can take Doom out and quite easily though. Ok?

quanchi112
Ok? So you agree?

Mindset
What did that have to do with my post?

quanchi112
What did that have to do with my post? The fact that stark knows Sentry can kill him if he lets loose. It's not really up for debate.

Mindset
What did that have to do with my post?

quanchi112
His point was the Sentry can kill him so Doom better watch his step. You shouldn't have even responded to his post as it's painfully clear which you can't even tell me you disagree.

Mindset
His point was the Sentry can kill him so Doom better watch his step. You shouldn't have even responded to his post as it's painfully clear which you can't even tell me you disagree. Tbh, I don't think you even know what's going on right now.

Blanket
lol

quanchi112
Tbh, I don't think you even know what's going on right now. Just agree with me and it will be all over.

Mindset
Never.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

quanchi112
Void, easily.

Black bolt z
Which CM is this?I never know if its marvel of DC one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Which CM is this?I never know if its marvel of DC one. Does it matter?

Black bolt z
Does it matter? Not really.Void takes a good majority in both.Although I wish people specified.

quanchi112
Not really.Void takes a good majority in both.Although I wish people specified. He doesn't lose a single matchup.

Black bolt z
He doesn't lose a single matchup. I could argue but being who you are I'm not even gonna bother.

quanchi112
I could argue but being who you are I'm not even gonna bother. Feel free.

Black bolt z
Feel free. Originally posted by Black bolt z
I could argue but being who you are I'm not even gonna bother.

quanchi112
So you agree Void wins, 10/10.

Colossus-Big C
dc captain marvel
i think he could reform from what happen to ares

Black bolt z
So you agree Void wins, 10/10. No.My guess would be 8/10.

quanchi112
No.My guess would be 8/10. How does he lose the two fights?

Black bolt z
How does he lose the two fights? Just overpower.I'd say 8/10 on voids worst day.

quanchi112
Just overpower.I'd say 8/10 on voids worst day. Based on which Void showing?

Black bolt z
Based on which Void showing? Whats that supposed to mean?

quanchi112
Whats that supposed to mean? Who overpowered the Void before.

Black bolt z
Who overpowered the Void before. Helicarrier shifty

quanchi112
Helicarrier shifty He didn't lose when the helicarrier hit him. I no you have zero proof you just throw up random numbers when deciding a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.