Movie Abomination vs Movie Spider-Man (Venom suit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

SevenShackles
Abomination wins he is military trained in combat and hung with the hulk blow for blow and was beating him aswell as took hits his strenght and durability is way out of spideys class black suit or not. Spiderman can't take him down. No way no how.

KingD19
Why are 2 movie characters in the comic forum? Anyway, what 7-Shackles said. The guy was flipping cars by gently lifting them up, and he had Hulk on the ropes for a good while. Spidey gets demolished as soon as Blonsky gets his hands on him.

Mshinu
Blonsky breaks peter`s neck.
"I told you ro give me a real fight, nerd!"

Doctor-Alvis
Movie Spider-man had some crazy and strange durability feats like surviving Sandman pounding on him hard enough to shake the entire construction site they were on, yet not hard enough to break the steel girder he was laying on, as well as taking all kinds of explosions that seemed to only make his face really sweaty. I don't think he has the damage output though.

Parmaniac
Abomination

KingD19
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Movie Spider-man had some crazy and strange durability feats like surviving Sandman pounding on him hard enough to shake the entire construction site they were on, yet not hard enough to break the steel girder he was laying on, as well as taking all kinds of explosions that seemed to only make his face really sweaty. I don't think he has the damage output though.

No matter how high his durability is, he ain't Hulk, and Abomination was making Hulk his b*tch for a while.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
No matter how high his durability is, he ain't Hulk, and Abomination was making Hulk his b*tch for a while.
I wasn't really that impressed by the Hulk or Abom from the 2008 movie, I can't think of a single feat from either of them that puts them at even Baseline Class 100 and other than them being bulletproof they really didn't have durability that was anything like in the comics.

manx422
Spider-Man wins big grin

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I wasn't really that impressed by the Hulk or Abom from the 2008 movie, I can't think of a single feat from either of them that puts them at even Baseline Class 100 and other than them being bulletproof they really didn't have durability that was anything like in the comics. They both had strength/durability feats above Spiderman's, so it doesn't really matter.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
They both had strength/durability feats above Spiderman's, so it doesn't really matter.
Granted but Spidey in the Black suit would have a huge speed/agility advantage.

Mindset
As he would if you were using the comic versions.

And I'd predict the same outcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.