Juggernaut-Herald of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
If Juggernaut was a Herald of Galactus who would he kill and who would be able to stop him.

Gecko4lif
So would ctrrorak throw him out or.... what

Mshinu
I see Juggs carelessly zooming around the universe, destroying loads of planets until Big G starts feeling guilty about the destruction and releases him from service.

Black bolt z
No one lower than skyfather level could beat him.What about thanos as herald of galactus?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What about thanos as herald of galactus? Reported for xxx.... mad

Mshinu
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No one lower than skyfather level could beat him.What about thanos as herald of galactus?

Would be a minor upgrade...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mshinu
I see Juggs carelessly zooming around the universe, destroying loads of planets until Big G starts feeling guilty about the destruction and releases him from service.

Pretty much, except I think Galactus would fire him because he would destroy all the planets before Galactus had a chance to eat them.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Pretty much, except I think Galactus would fire him because he would destroy all the planets before Galactus had a chance to eat them. ....hysterical

this thread makes no sense, not all the heralds are built the same, so he could end up being weaker than all of them just the same depending on the powerset and how much pc G gives him. if he keeps the gem he'll just be tougher than most.

oh and hes too stupid to draw G's atention as a potential herald too.

Doctor-Alvis
He'd probably still lose out to people like Surfer who are smarter and more experienced. If he knows what he's doing though I could see him being pretty beastly.

Colossus-Big C
even the destroyer has been a herald of galactus, despite the writers saying it is able to kill him

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He'd probably still lose out to people like Surfer who are smarter and more experienced. If he knows what he's doing though I could see him being pretty beastly. SHUT UP.......... mad

KillAll
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
even the destroyer has been a herald of galactus, despite the writers saying it is able to kill him

the writers said the destroyer was capable of killing galactus?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Reported for xxx.... mad whats xxx?

Black bolt z
I can see juggarnaut being a herald...his armor is like pure cosmic energy and he perfers to fight H2h but i outsmarted by everyone and he has no lond range attacks so he is ko'd by everyone and thus fails as a herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.