Cap vs. Doc Oct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Captain America vs. Dr. Otto Gunther Octavius...Doc Oct.

Blood lust is ON --NO CIS-NO PIS

Can cap pull out some wins or will Doc loose his head? Let the battle begin

tru-marvell
Doc Oct. has taken head punches from Spider-man and he's used to very fast and agile opponents....Cap maybe in over his head

Doc 7/10

Wild Shadow
blood lust cap would sheer off his head and tentacles.

Mindship
As much as I still reel from this revelation, IIRC, Cap has defeated Spidey consistently, thanks to skill and tactics apparently more than sufficient to compensate for Spider-Man's superior speed, strength and agility (as for Doc taking spider-punches to the head and not reeling...smells PISsy to me).

I give this to Cap.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindship
As much as I still reel from this revelation, IIRC, Cap has defeated Spidey consistently, thanks to skill and tactics apparently more than sufficient to compensate for Spider-Man's superior speed, strength and agility (as for Doc taking spider-punches to the head and not reeling...smells PISsy to me).

I give this to Cap. its not pis it is cis

Mindship
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its not pis it is cis Spidey's pulling his punches?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindship
Spidey's pulling his punches? yes.

Mindship
Then Cap definitely takes this.

Mshinu
Otto`s body is not superhuman. Cap takes this.

rotiart
There was an issue that talked about all of te trauma doc oct has taken in his life... It even says that though the arms are duarble his body is still baseline human... And his medical bills were outrageous based upon the beatings he took...

However oct wins 6/10 because in the end his arms are many ton classes above cap and while cap can dodge he won't get in close to tag oct much... Sure he can pull the win some but not for a majority

the ninjak
I remember when Doc got murdered he said to his killer something like.
"Captain America himself rated me as one the greatest melee fighters he ever fought."
Then the guy jumped through his tentacles and killed him.....loser!

Mshinu
Originally posted by rotiart
There was an issue that talked about all of te trauma doc oct has taken in his life... It even says that though the arms are duarble his body is still baseline human... And his medical bills were outrageous based upon the beatings he took...

See the scan in the other thread.
Also shows Cap beathin him wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t527923.html

StiltmanFTW
Cap owned Lady Octopus, too.

Digi
Why did you make identical threads? Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.