Niathal's... (FOTJ Backlash SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
...suicide really a suicide? I mean, it was coincidentally right at the time that the conspirators wanted for Dalaa's public approval to drop.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah I was kinda like WTF??? I felt like the author just got lazy.

Darth Truculent
Suicide is kinda dumb - they should have had an assassination by some radical.

Darth_Glentract
^It seems like that might have been what happened.

Darth Truculent
Inside job . . . someone working for the Sith?

Darth_Glentract
There might be some Sith influence. It seems to be mainly a pro-Imperial group of Senators though. I guess they do eventually team up with the Sith in the Legacy comics, so it's possible.

truejedi
could there have been a more pointless person to assassinate though? My thought was really: who cares?

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, she had kinda already lost all importance. Does make Daala look worse though.

truejedi
Daala is looking more like Sidious everyday in political policies.

Also: Where is Boba Fett? He should be smart enough to not let the Mando's higher themselves out to fight Jedi, they just keep getting slaughtered.

It was good seeing Raynar Thul in action again.

Gideon
truejedi
Daala is looking more like Sidious everyday in political policies.

And you'd think somebody would notice. Other than her aide.

Darth Truculent
How bout Zekk being a twisted Force enhanced assassin by Abeloth?

truejedi
Where did Zekk even come from? They made it sound like he had been around for awhile, but the last thing I had heard from him, he was disappearing at the end of LOTF, did I miss something?

Darth Truculent
Yeah, but I read somewhere (can't remember) that he's coming back in this series sometime. Remember he was listed as MIA and Jaina did not feel him die in the Force. Author was vague, but stated he was going to be more strong and darker. Maybe he'll have lost his memory like Revan and "programmed" to work for Abeloth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.