white phoenix crown v king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marius1982
Hello to you all i have just seen a thread of thor as a king and i was wondering just how strong he was as the young thor was capable of scaring even the massively powerful galactus so i would think that king thor would be even more powerful.

Phoenix as a small form or avatar has been able to withstand anything galactus threw at her without blinking and running out of energy so i would think that the ultimate form of the phoenix coupled with jean grey powers would be too much for thor even as a king.

So who do you think would win,i think the fact that phoenix is an entity which breeds life and death and also the fact that she is pretty much the most durable omega level mutant out there thor wouldn't stand a chance despite being the the god of thunder would have to bow down to a higher more powerful being .

Black bolt z
Pheonix wins.

Galan007
KT was very powerful... Not more powerful than WPOTC, though.

galactusischere
Galactus would shitstomp phoenix.

Though Phoenix easily wins this fight.

marius1982
You must out of your mind galactus struggled big time against a small version of phoenix an had to trick her to even make her abandon the fight,dark phoenix would stomp let alone white phoenix crown everyone knows this.

galactusischere
Originally posted by marius1982
You must out of your mind galactus struggled big time against a small version of phoenix an had to trick her to even make her abandon the fight,dark phoenix would stomp let alone white phoenix crown everyone knows this.

No.

A STARVING Galactus fought GREEN Phoenix.
During the BCA Galactus was about to eat the omniverse, including the phoenix.
During the Abraxas saga, Galactus' device nullified and restarted the phoenix force.

TheTyrant
Galactus >> WPTOC >>>>>>>>>>> KT.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus would shitstomp phoenix.

Though Phoenix easily wins this fight. you are So Wrong Sir... erm

nicamarvin
No.

A STARVING Galactus fought GREEN Phoenix.
During the BCA Galactus was about to eat the omniverse, including the phoenix.
During the Abraxas saga, Galactus' device nullified and restarted the phoenix force. .... erm

guy222
WPOTC

nicamarvin
Originally posted by guy222
WPOTC SHUT UP.......... mad

Enyalus
WPOTC
Right you are.

marius1982
there is no way galactus can beat someone that doesn't get tired when clearly does,phoenix is maybe the most powerful entity in the universe.

Wei Phoenix
there is no way galactus can beat someone that doesn't get tired when clearly does,phoenix is maybe the most powerful entity in the universe.

You heard it here first folks. Galactus can't beat anyone that can't get tired. Juggernaut mauls Galactus!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut mauls Galactus! at least on Durability... wink

Colossus-Big C
Galactus would shitstomp phoenix. erm

galactusischere
No I am right. Galactus stomps Phoenix. Mr master agrees so you must agree.

galactusischere
there is no way galactus can beat someone that doesn't get tired when clearly does,phoenix is maybe the most powerful entity in the universe. No.

Galactus eats PF

Konton
Galactus = WPOTC > King Thor

Utrigita
WPOTC

Warlord
phoenix

nicamarvin

marius1982
I don't care what anyone says phoenix doesn't get tired she doesn't run out of energy llike galactus who needs to feed to even stand a chance and she has beaten him despite not even using the all of her phoenix force.

She is a matter of life and death so it is very important that she stays alive,the watcher said that she is the most powerful mutant in the world and with jean grey powers she is even more powerful.

Thor is not actually stronger than galacuts so he has no chance whatsoever against an entity as strong and resourceful as phoenix.

nicamarvin
I don't care what anyone says But but its Mr Master..... confused

marius1982
Who is mr master please i am new here sorry.

nicamarvin
Who is mr master please i am new here sorry. .. erm

galactusischere
Mr Master = jesus of marvel cosmics >>>>>> me and you in this matter.

You say that a weaker version of Phoenix defeated Galactus, but you don't mention that it was a STARVING Galactus. Kinda tells me somethin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.