Superman vs. WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
discuss

btw what comics are WBH in?

Mshinu
WBH`s radiation breaks the planet after a few secs. Supes self BFRs to find another planet to be boyscoutin` for.

tkitna
I dont think Superman would win that fight.

Colossus-Big C
World breaker hulk was breaking a continental plate while trying to hold back when stepping.
nuff said

Tattoos N Scars
That was kind of dumb...how the hell could he affect tectonic plates..by simply walking?

Mindset
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That was kind of dumb...how the hell could he affect tectonic plates..by simply walking? By being strong.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mindset
By being strong.

well, that explains things!!!

Mindset
Did you really expect some other explanation?

Tattoos N Scars
Did you really expect some other explanation?

Nah..that'll do...cause comic book physics wouldn't make any sense.

Hulk's footsteps...earth-shaking!!!

laughing

The Pict
I hate how WBH is perceived on this forum. He has one feat and that's it. IMO it's not enough to make a coherent argument in his favour against someone as powerful as Superman. Besides he didn't look like he was in any state to fight, looked more likely flat out explode more than anything else.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Pict
I hate how WBH is perceived on this forum. He has one feat and that's it. IMO it's not enough to make a coherent argument in his favour against someone as powerful as Superman. Besides he didn't look like he was in any state to fight, looked more likely flat out explode more than anything else. Well, WWH is already strong enough to take on Superman.

the ninjak
WBH irradiates pure kinetic Gamma energy. Enough to shatter a planet so he wins.

By the way WBH was at the end of WWH arc.

h1a8
Well, WWH is already strong enough to take on Superman. He's not fast enough though. Superman can send him into space in a nanosecond. Or just combo him to ko.

quanchi112
Supes goes down quickly.

carver9
None fight. Spite

Mshinu
I hate how WBH is perceived on this forum. He has one feat and that's it. IMO it's not enough to make a coherent argument in his favour against someone as powerful as Superman. Besides he didn't look like he was in any state to fight, looked more likely flat out explode more than anything else.

Yep, I dont see him emitting radiation like that forever. The most powerful hulk is just a suicide bomb.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
He's not fast enough though. Superman can send him into space in a nanosecond. Or just combo him to ko. Well, WWH is already strong enough to take on Superman.

h1a8
Well, WWH is already strong enough to take on Superman.

Well, he's not fast enough.

Blanket
WBH almost took down the Eastern Seaboard with a step. This alone shows how fast he is.

Mindset
^This.

That's a great display of foot and leg speed.

Slaanesh
WBH

The Nuul
Originally posted by Black bolt z
discuss

btw what comics are WBH in?

Batman.

The Nuul
Unlimited strength >>> Superman.

Warlord
WBH via combo to KO

iceman24567
Superman wins everytime

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman wins everytime

Uh ah.

Colossus-Big C
superman gets put down very fast

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
None fight. Spite

iceman24567
^Nice double post

Colossus-Big C
^Nice double post thanks

paisapower
Man this is sad. Supes for the win

Warlord
sad ftw

manx422
Superman stomps

iceman24567
Originally posted by manx422
Superman stomps No Hulk stomps then gets his face knocked off

Colossus-Big C
No Hulk stomps then gets his face knocked off facepalm

manx422
WBH is featless beer

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
facepalm Prove me wrong oh great one that doesn't know the difference between length and height no expression

iceman24567
WBH becomes faceless beer thumb up

manx422
thumb up yes

brownqk
If Superman is allowed to use all his powers, why wouldn't he win? Can't Superman act faster than WBH can react, leaving him with no real way to resist being BFR'ed?

Colossus-Big C
Prove me wrong oh great one that doesn't know the difference between length and height no expression wtf are you talking about? no expression

this superman wanking is out of hand

iceman24567
I agree you should drop his shlong and move on to bigger and better things lno expression

manx422
u r the1 wanking a featless hulk Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C
I agree you should drop his shlong and move on to bigger and better things lno expression again, What the f**k? are talking about? no expression
are you thick?

iceman24567
again, What the f**k? are talking about? no expression
are you thick? Is my stick thick? Whats your deal man?

Colossus-Big C
Is my stick thick? Whats your deal man? no expression

iceman24567
Exactly let the grown ups debate you just watch in awe son

Colossus-Big C
Exactly let the grown ups debate you just watch in awe son rolling on floor laughing Fail.

The Nuul
Yeah, we know you do.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah, we know you do. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
thumb up get a life. seriously

iceman24567
KMC is my life

Warlord
Hardcore

iceman24567
Originally posted by Warlord
Hardcore Thanks embarrasment

Deadline
Superman dies.

nicamarvin
KMC is my life Dang.... erm

janus77
if bfr is on, Superman wins. else WBH would win. dunno if Superman would be able to even reach Hulk if the gamma energies were amplified...

iceman24567
He won't reach him? Pretty sure Superman can tank the gamma radiation no expression

Mindset
It's green like kryptonite.

He'd die.

galactusischere
He's not fast enough though. Superman can send him into space in a nanosecond. Or just combo him to ko.

Show me.

iceman24567
It's green like kryptonite.

He'd die. Obviously erm

Mindset
http://i26.tinypic.com/2i7xo44.jpg

iceman24567
I will take my leave since that gamma radiation comment is beyond my understanding

Enyalus
WBH wins the majority.

manx422
Superman stomps

paisapower
superman dies of boredom with this cakewalk

The Pict
None fight. Spite

Originally posted. by quanchi112
Supes goes down quickly.

Jesus.

Based on....well nothing. WBH has a single feat

the ninjak
Lets say for Arguments sakes that Superman had to put down a willing WBH before he destroyed said "planet".....

Supes would fail and if he tried to grapple or hit Hulk during Gamma Kinetic stage Supes would get blasted.

quanchi112
Jesus.

Based on....well nothing. WBH has a single feat So I should deny the fact WB Hulk was on another level than even WW Hulk?

Superman wins everytime Really?

WBH is featless beer Does that make him less than WW Hulk?

Originally posted by brownqk
If Superman is allowed to use all his powers, why wouldn't he win? Can't Superman act faster than WBH can react, leaving him with no real way to resist being BFR'ed? Superman's getting tagged sooner or later. Bfring isn't an easy thing to do to the Hulk despite what some might tell you.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
So I should deny the fact WB Hulk was on another level than even WW Hulk?

I think its entertaining how you selectively employ a Loki's Wager when confronted with characters like Nekron and FC Darkseid who have few if any feats but high implied power and then turn it around and make arguments for guys like Void Sentry and WBH who also have few feats but lots of hype and act like there's no contradiction whatsoever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think its entertaining how you selectively employ a Loki's Wager when confronted with characters like Nekron and FC Darkseid who have few if any feats but high implied power and then turn it around and make arguments for guys like Void Sentry and WBH who also have few feats but lots of hype and act like there's no contradiction whatsoever. Both are implied as being more powerful. I've already seen the Void kick major ass in the first Sentry arc. I know he's a badass and I know WB Hulk is above top tier. Superman has been beaten by far less than WB Hulk imo.

Omega Vision
Both are implied as being more powerful. I've already seen the Void kick major ass in the first Sentry arc. I know he's a badass and I know WB Hulk is above top tier. Superman has been beaten by far less than WB Hulk imo.
Basing Void beating High Heralds based on his defeats of guys like Ares and his fight with a weakened Thor and basing WBH's win here based on him being implicitly stronger than WWH isn't solid reasoning.

Warlord
HULK wink

Colossus-Big C
WBH stomps

quanchi112
Basing Void beating High Heralds based on his defeats of guys like Ares and his fight with a weakened Thor and basing WBH's win here based on him being implicitly stronger than WWH isn't solid reasoning. I already told you this isn't why I am placing Void so high it's due to the fact Strange, Reed, Thor, Hulk were helpless against the Void before. You are just ignorant when it comes to the Void.

kgkg
Superman easy.

Black bolt z
What is the name of the World war hulk arc?

Badabing
What is the name of the World war hulk arc? facepalm dur

Blanket
What is the name of the World war hulk arc? Hulk: Attack of the Greenthumb

kgkg
What is the name of the World war hulk arc? World War Hulk laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Michael and Michael Have Issues with the Hulk no expression

Black bolt z
Michael and Michael Have Issues with the Hulk no expression ...that confused me on soooo many levels...

StiltmanFTW

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4103/palmverine.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3937/spfacepalm.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4668/capfacepalm.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3056/ssfacepalm.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3056/ssfacepalm.jpg laughing out loud

r0nm0n88
superman wont lose, unless he trys to be physical. if he uses speed properly he beats him rather easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman easy. How?

h1a8
How?

Comboing him to ko, avoiding his attacks, bfr him to space, etc.

quanchi112
Comboing him to ko, avoiding his attacks, bfr him to space, etc. Easier said than done.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3056/ssfacepalm.jpg

laughing out loud

and yeah, Superman. A more powerful Hulk is still a one dimensional Hulk.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

A more powerful Hulk is still a one dimensional Hulk.

QFT.

carver9
WBH 10/10 ESPECIALLY with CIS on.

Stranglehold300
WWH should have never beaten Sentry,Ghost rider,Dr Strange, and the whole Xmen.

-Pr-
WBH 10/10 ESPECIALLY with CIS on.

i lol'd.

Nihilist
Superman ftw.

WBH is so overrated.

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lets say for Arguments sakes that Superman had to put down a willing WBH before he destroyed said "planet".....

Supes would fail and if he tried to grapple or hit Hulk during Gamma Kinetic stage Supes would get blasted.

Even with Supes' speed, Hulk is eminating constant kinetic Gamma energy...powerful enough to shatter a planet. Supes would get KOed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kgkg
World War Hulk laughing out loud

Don't taunt him with your lies.

carver9
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
WWH should have never beaten Sentry,Ghost rider,Dr Strange, and the whole Xmen.

Why shouldnt he?

Let me ask, do you like the character?

Wei Phoenix
Michael and Michael Have Issues with the Hulk no expression

They've been canceled.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They've been canceled.
Good, that show sucked.

Wei Phoenix
Why shouldnt he?

The answer to that shouldn't matter when debating.

Badabing
WBH 10/10 ESPECIALLY with CIS on. dur & facepalm

carver9
i lol'd.

No reason to laugh when we have people like Surfer, Gladiator, Wonder Woman, and Supes going H2H with people like WWH all the time. Not saying that its a bad thing because some of the people that they go h2h with, they win but since they have NEVER went h2h with someone that is as physically strong as WBH then they would get crushed.

The fight would go just like this but MUCH easier if you ask me.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-5.jpg

-Pr-
No reason to laugh when we have people like Surfer, Gladiator, Wonder Woman, and Supes going H2H with people like WWH all the time. Not saying that its a bad thing because some of the people that they go h2h with, they win but since they have NEVER went h2h with someone that is as physically strong as WBH then they would get crushed.

The fight would go just like this but MUCH easier if you ask me.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/9-5.jpg

then you'd be wrong.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
dur & facepalm

LOL, why Badabing WHY

carver9
then you'd be wrong.

I'm not basing this off just Superman, I just think WWH and WBH is above top tier.

Stranglehold300
Why shouldnt he?

I like him hes ok.

But Sentry beat Savage Hulk like 3 or 2 times.

Dr Strange is way Stronger then him.He could have beaten him.

The X men should have stoped him.

Ghost rider said by Strange is consider to be really powerful.

They only thing that was valid was him beating the Avengers,Iron man,Black Bolt, and the FF.

Badabing
LOL, why Badabing WHY Why...

mmm

mhmm

Because you've earned it. biscuits

carver9
I like him hes ok.

But Sentry beat Savage Hulk like 3 or 2 times.

Dr Strange is way Stronger then him.He could have beaten him.

The X men should have stoped him.

Ghost rider said by Strange is consider to be really powerful.

They only thing that was valid was him beating the Avengers,Iron man,Black Bolt, and the FF.

WWH>>>Savage hulk. WWH held a planet together, WWH tossed a mountain a couple of miles, it was STATED that WWH was stronger than any of the hulk that MU has ever faced. Sentry went H2H with WWH which cost him the fight.

Doctor Strange admitted that he could have beat him by bfring him but he was scared to do it because he said that if WWH came back, he would have been much stronger than he was before (probably WBH level).

The xmen didnt have the tools to stop him outside of BFRing and what good would that have done against someone that can leap miles.

Ghost rider was powerful but so was WWH. Ghost rider powers failed due to WWH unstoppable healing factor.

Stranglehold300
WWH>>>Savage hulk. WWH held a planet together, WWH tossed a mountain a couple of miles, it was STATED that WWH was stronger than any of the hulk that MU has ever faced. Sentry went H2H with WWH which cost him the fight.

Doctor Strange admitted that he could have beat him by bfring him but he was scared to do it because he said that if WWH came back, he would have been much stronger than he was before (probably WBH level).

The xmen didnt have the tools to stop him outside of BFRing and what good would that have done against someone that can leap miles.

Ghost rider was powerful but so was WWH. Ghost rider powers failed due to WWH unstoppable healing factor.

Johnny Blaze was incontrol. BIG DIFFERNCE. Ghost Rider has godlike powers and Dr Strange even said it was a big difference.

Classic Strange would stomp Hulk.

Bruce beat Bob. Sentry turned Hulk back into Bruce by using flames. Sentry was only using brute force not all of his powers.

If Sentrys mind was stable he would have limitless powers and he would have won.

carver9
Johnny Blaze was incontrol. BIG DIFFERNCE. Ghost Rider has godlike powers and Dr Strange even said it was a big difference.

Classic Strange would stomp Hulk.

Bruce beat Bob. Sentry turned Hulk back into Bruce by using flames. Sentry was only using brute force not all of his powers.

If Sentrys mind was stable he would have limitless powers and he would have won.

I know Johnny Blaze was in control but that still dont take away from....1). WWH brushing off ALL of his attacks and 2). WWH beat him. We dont know HOW the "true" ghost rider would have done fighting WWH, its nothing but assumptions. We know one thing, it was hard to drop the hulk and people relied on prep to drop him due to his durability.

I agree, Sentry mindset is what always made him just look like the average top tier. Put someone like Superman mind or even the void (like we are seeing now) mind in that body and you'll have a trans tier character.

Classic strange defeated skyfathers back in the day, of course he can beat Hulk.

Stranglehold300
I know Johnny Blaze was in control but that still dont take away from....1). WWH brushing off ALL of his attacks and 2). WWH beat him. We dont know HOW the "true" ghost rider would have done fighting WWH, its nothing but assumptions. We know one thing, it was hard to drop the hulk and people relied on prep to drop him due to his durability.

I agree, Sentry mindset is what always made him just look like the average top tier. Put someone like Superman mind or even the void (like we are seeing now) mind in that body and you'll have a trans tier character.

Classic strange defeated skyfathers back in the day, of course he can beat Hulk.

At the end of the fight with WWHulk. The Ghost Rider was incontrol and an explodsion came. It harm WWHUlk.

Plus Ghost Rider once took on the FF and Hulk.

If Sentry had a stable mind he could have defeated Hulk.

carver9
At the end of the fight with WWHulk. The Ghost Rider was incontrol and an explodsion came. It harm WWHUlk.

Plus Ghost Rider once took on the FF and Hulk.

If Sentry had a stable mind he could have defeated Hulk.

Yeah, the blast made hulk scream but he was still on his feat at 100%.

What dont you understand about WWH being>>almost any hulk(besides War Hulk)?

I agree, if Sentry DID have a stable mind he should be able to defeat WWH along with any Top tier but he didnt have the right mind set during that fight.

Stranglehold300
Yeah, the blast made hulk scream but he was still on his feat at 100%.

What dont you understand about WWH being>>almost any hulk(besides War Hulk)?

I agree, if Sentry DID have a stable mind he should be able to defeat WWH along with any Top tier but he didnt have the right mind set during that fight.

I stiill think it was bad writing.

carver9
I stiill think it was bad writing.

I seen nothing bad about it. The only options that they had was bfring him and they explained why they didnt do that.

In regards to his durability, it was always stated that the madder hulk get the stronger he gets and that includes his durability (healing factor) so thats why they resorted to nanites, etc.... because they had no way of stopping him or outfighting him.

-Pr-
I'm not basing this off just Superman, I just think WWH and WBH is above top tier.

then you'd be wrong.

carver9

Two different opinions yet again.

Colossus-Big C
wbhulk stomps

quanchi112
Why shouldnt he?

Let me ask, do you like the character? The Sentry wanted to lose and he didn't really fight the Ghost Rider to decide a winner.

I loved WW Hulk myself.

Black bolt z
wbhulk stomps No matter what i don't think either side stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.