Pre Crisis Darkseid, Great Darkness Saga Darkseid and Darkseid with ALE VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Pre Crisis Darkseid, Great Darkness Saga Darkseid and Darkseid Anti Life Equation VS Galactus

3 Darkseid vs 1 Galactus

galactusischere
Galactus chokes himself to death.

Omega Vision
This really comes down to whether or not you believe the ALE would effect Galactus.

Gecko4lif
Galactus is still a a living being... or rather billions of living beings

xJLxKing
G goes down

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

carver9
G in a stomp.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This really comes down to whether or not you believe the ALE would effect Galactus.

Q99
In Cosmic Odyssey, we saw a living form of the ALE, and it was universe-destroying. I think the ALE would work on him.

The Darksieds take this.

Warlord
I love this thread.
Clearly showed: Marvel biased posters, DC biased posters and objective posters...wink

manx422
Darksieds

iceman24567
The Darkseids start to fight and kill eachother which means the devourer wins by default

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
In Cosmic Odyssey, we saw a living form of the ALE, and it was universe-destroying. I think the ALE would work on him.
Starlin's "Anti-Life Entity" =/= the Anti-Life Equation. And it was retconned so has no bearing on this fight. smile

TheTyrant
Galactus is completely resistent to the ALE's power.

So...Galactus stomps.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Warlord
I love this thread.
Clearly showed: Marvel biased posters, DC biased posters and objective posters...wink SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE......... mad

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Starlin's "Anti-Life Entity" =/= the Anti-Life Equation. And it was retconned so has no bearing on this fight. smile
I have nothing against Starlin but he seems to have something against Jack Kirby's Cosmological ideas. It seems every abstract concept Kirby introduced must (in Starlin's hands) become an anthropomorphic Eternity/Infinity type being. (The Source, Anti-Life Entity)

Also I'm almost certain that Starlin "un-retconned" it in DOTNG by showing the Anti-Life Entity to be one-half of the Source's power split off when the Source was sundered by an attack from the three most powerful Old Gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.