Void-Mangog vs Bat-Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Mangog has just absorbed the Void and its power because the Void is negative emotional energy: virtual steroids for Manny.

Batman learns about this, is given access to the Asgardian Destroyer, and gets a week of prep.

Battle takes place in an Asgardian Hinterland: no cities, no population. No BFR.

Someone has to cry uncle. Who?

manx422
Batman stomps

iceman24567
Batman doesn't cry so he wins

BruceSkywalker
The Bat ftw

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindship
Mangog has just absorbed the Void and its power because the Void is negative emotional energy: virtual steroids for Manny.

Batman learns about this, is given access to the Asgardian Destroyer, and gets a week of prep.

Battle takes place in an Asgardian Hinterland: no cities, no population. No BFR.

Someone has to cry uncle. Who? Asguardian Destroyers durability>Mangog Durability.. cool

Mindship
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Asguardian Destroyers durability>Mangog Durability.. cool Even Void-Mangog's? I mean, even if the Destroyer's disintegrator could still dispatch V-M, V-M can reintegrate. Void-Mangog would also be something of a reality-warper, no?

Personally, I also think Batroyer wins, but mainly because he has prep time. I don't think he could outpower Voidgog.

nicamarvin
I don't think he could outpower Voidgog. Have you seen how Odin powered destroyer is..? thats because Odin is a God....But Bat is the frigging GOD.... smokin'

Mindship
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Have you seen how Odin powered destroyer is..? thats because Odin is a God....But Bat is the frigging GOD.... smokin' H'mm. Maybe I should've said, No Batkicks.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman doesn't cry so he wins
http://www.the-isb.com/images/BatmanSad.jpg

Gettin' close...

tkitna
Even Void-Mangog's? I mean, even if the Destroyer's disintegrator could still dispatch V-M, V-M can reintegrate.

That still constitutes as a forum win.

Bats FTW

nicamarvin
H'mm. Maybe I should've said, No Batkicks. Too late Kidd....hitler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.