9/11 Clues That Everyone Missed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
interesting new info,

discuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI&feature=player_embedded#

lord xyz
Hmmm, why wasn't this mentioned before?

Moscow
The third segment is really telling and mirrors many scenarios in which the US MSM has gotten a "story" out so quick and so fast after the event happens, that the credibility of it is immediately brought into question. The times on the bottom strip on MSNBC showed that this "story" came out 33 minutes or so after the second tower fell. I remember when the towers fell. How can Osama be linked so quickly with the Twin Towers falling down? How can all his background information be prescribed here so easily?

What is more infuriating though is that we as Americans will never know the full story about what happened. None of the aftermath makes any sense. The terrorists who, we are told, were on those planes came from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia. None came from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Many Taliban and al-Qeada leaders and members condemned the NYC and Pentagon attacks.

The official government story is pure bulls**t and Orwellian crap. If Americans pulled their heads out of their ass, they could probably demand some retribution from their Senators and Representatives. Some have, but a minority of the population cannot change things up there.

By the way, in the first segment, no New Yorker was in a right state of mind on that morning, nor that afternoon, nor even the next f**ing week. When a severe crisis like that happens, nobody is so nonchalant at explaining the plausible causes of the event. And no regular Joe Sixpack talks in an academic or government voice either.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Moscow
The third segment is really telling and mirrors many scenarios in which the US MSM has gotten a "story" out so quick and so fast after the event happens, that the credibility of it is immediately brought into question. The times on the bottom strip on MSNBC showed that this "story" came out 33 minutes or so after the second tower fell. I remember when the towers fell. How can Osama be linked so quickly with the Twin Towers falling down? How can all his background information be prescribed here so easily?

They guessed, news stations do that all the time when there is a breaking story. The list of potential attackers was actually pretty short. It's also not as if Osama came out of nowhere.

Many Taliban and al-Qeada leaders and members condemned the NYC and Pentagon attacks.

Because we all know that international terrorist groups would never take the risk of having people in their ranks who might turn out to be total wackjobs, amirite?

Moscow
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

They guessed, news stations do that all the time when there is a breaking story. The list of potential attackers was actually pretty short. It's also not as if Osama came out of nowhere.

They guessed? Pretty far-fetched, there. I'm not here at all to say what some people think: that the government planted bombs in the WTC. Hardly any "breaking news" story has guesswork behind it. The players that own the MSM know exactly what they're putting on the air. The list of potential attackers was indeed short: and I listed them above. Osama bin Laden has a long history embedded with the US, but even he didn't claim ownership of 9/11 until 2004

Because we all know that international terrorist groups would never take the risk of having people in their ranks who might turn out to be total wackjobs, amirite?

There are wholly different sects of both the Taliban and al-Qaeda that do not interact with each other well. The only common area they struggle to hold is their hatred of Western domination on their homelands. AQAP condemned the attacks. Pakistani Taliban condemned the attacks. African Muslim nations condemned the attacks. If these terrorists really and truly carried out these attacks, I don't think their leaders minded the risk so much.

Symmetric Chaos
They guessed? Pretty far-fetched, there. I'm not here at all to say what some people think: that the government planted bombs in the WTC. Hardly any "breaking news" story has guesswork behind it.

By "hardly any" I assume you mean "pretty much all". When news stations don't know anything they start speculating to prevent dead air.

There are wholly different sects of both the Taliban and al-Qaeda that do not interact with each other well. The only common area they struggle to hold is their hatred of Western domination on their homelands. AQAP condemned the attacks. Pakistani Taliban condemned the attacks. African Muslim nations condemned the attacks. If these terrorists really and truly carried out these attacks, I don't think their leaders minded the risk so much.

Which is exactly my point. That al-Qaeda says they didn't like the attacks hardly means that Osama wasn't involved.

Moscow
By "hardly any" I assume you mean "pretty much all". When news stations don't know anything they start speculating to prevent dead air.

Which is exactly my point. That al-Qaeda says they didn't like the attacks hardly means that Osama wasn't involved.

Sorry, Symmetric, I didn't catch what you said in an earlier post. It seems we are both on the same page. And yes I meant "pretty much all". You're right: turn on any US news station after some "breaking news" story (take Jacko's death for instance last year), they start babbling on about such preposterous crap that I wouldn't be surprised if the strings holding their jaws together from their insidious network puppeteers start falling all over the floor.

jaden101

Might have had something to do with the fact that Al-Qaeda committed the 1993 WTC bombings...Just a thought.

Of course...If you use the classic conspiracy theory tactic of taking things completely out of the context of history then you can make any shit you like up.

Deano
nah the FBI staged the bombings using islamic pastys

just to recap idle memorys
http://www.takeoverworld.info/

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano
just to recap idle memorys
http://www.takeoverworld.info/

Your link cites the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" as a reliable source and the citation for the stuff about the FBI leads to a Birther website which itself has no citations for its own claims.

Also, is there a reason that every conspiracy theory website out there looks like it was laid out by the Time Cube guy? I mean wouldn't the first step in getting people to take you seriously be to avoid random use of colors, bold, italics, underlining and captialization? Seriously you could write abosultely anything the way that conspiracy theorists do and people would decide you're crazy.

Deano
people like colours. they are pretty

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
interesting new info,

discuss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI&feature=player_embedded#

Also Mark Humphrey (aka the Witness, aka The Harley Guy, aka The Dessert Scorpion, aka The Timble), had an "accident" not long after 9/11; he's not longer with us. Coincidence, I think not!

They whacked him after he served his purpise, just like they whacked Lee Harvey Oswald, to cover up the truth.

Mr Parker

What is more infuriating though is that we as Americans will never know the full story about what happened. None of the aftermath makes any sense. The terrorists who, we are told, were on those planes came from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia. None came from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan or Afghanistan. Many Taliban and al-Qeada leaders and members condemned the NYC and Pentagon attacks.

The official government story is pure bulls**t and Orwellian crap. If Americans pulled their heads out of their ass, they could probably demand some retribution from their Senators and Representatives. Some have, but a minority of the population cannot change things up there.

By the way, in the first segment, no New Yorker was in a right state of mind on that morning, nor that afternoon, nor even the next f**ing week. When a severe crisis like that happens, nobody is so nonchalant at explaining the plausible causes of the event. And no regular Joe Sixpack talks in an academic or government voice either.

very well said. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.