Ult Captain America (no shield) vs Bane (Venom) in a boxing match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Both must adhere to current international boxing regulations for the duration of the fight and both will be given some training in the finer points of boxing courtesy of Wildcat.

Who knocks who out and in what round?

BlackZero30x
well since Bane has venom id say he wins maybe in the 2nd round with a ko...i think cap would dodge him alot but one hit from a hopped up bane in a boxing match is all it would take

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well since Bane has venom id say he wins maybe in the 2nd round with a ko...i think cap would dodge him alot but one hit from a hopped up bane in a boxing match is all it would take
Isn't Ultimate Cap roughly equal to Venomed-Bane physically?

BlackZero30x
maybe he is but i didn't think he was much above reg Cap

Omega Vision
maybe he is but i didn't think he was much above reg Cap
He staggered Ultimate Hulk with a surprise attack so he has at least low level Class 1-2 strength, around what Bane has with Venom.

manx422
Bane

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He staggered Ultimate Hulk with a surprise attack so he has at least low level Class 1-2 strength, around what Bane has with Venom.
ok i did not know that he did that...any chance of a scan? because id love to see that...i would assume it would make it a lot better of a fight in that case but I sitll think bane would win but not as easily

Omega Vision
ok i did not know that he did that...any chance of a scan? because id love to see that...i would assume it would make it a lot better of a fight in that case but I sitll think bane would win but not as easily
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1388/ult05p150id.jpg
He got his ass kicked after that of course, still a huge feat. I think what brought the Hulk down though more than anything was the shield bash.

Original Smurph
Ult Cap wins

OneDumbG0
Bane would win 10/10.

Because Ult. Cap would say "Nuts!" to the boxing rules, kick him in the balls and get disqualified every time.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Omega Vision
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1388/ult05p150id.jpg
He got his ass kicked after that of course, still a huge feat. I think what brought the Hulk down though more than anything was the shield bash.

that was awesome and yea id say the shield did do a lot but still only because of the force he put behind it!

galactusischere
No Ult Cap beat Pym in that fight.

Cap stomps this.

The Nuul
Ult Cap also lifted a tank of somekind.

Ult Cap stomps Bane.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by The Nuul

Nope.

OneDumbG0

Ult Cap stomps Bane. No. He just curbstomped Ultimate War Machine with his bare hands in less than five seconds. An Ultimate War Machine who makes a tank look like a paper airplane:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_UltimateCap01.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
616 Captain America beats Bane down. Ultimate Captain America is just a more ruthless version with the strength edge on average in my opinion. He also seems to be decently skilled. He wins this. He just does it in a more badass way.

JakeTheBank
Ultimate Cap wins as the theme song from Team America plays on an endless loop in the background.

Juk3n
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ultimate Cap wins as the theme song from Team America plays on an endless loop in the background.

F$%k yeah!

Ult steve kicks Banes Ass.

ankur29
Ult cap is physically superior to veom bane...

Ult cap is a legitimate 2 tonner

The Nuul
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Nope.

Yes, it was some big gun turret...he flipped it over.

Daredevil1
Yes, it was some big gun turret...he flipped it over.

Not the tank itself thats a myth. You want to see Tank move or lifting it actually look at some of Spiderman's feats. That feat was not impressive but it appeared to be a small gun turret as you say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.