What was Sidious's lightsaber form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
What form did Sidious use?

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
What form did Sidious use? It's never stated, I asked Gideon the same question.

ares834
"It took a really long time for Nick to work out Sidious' fighting style, and he has a style that's constantly changing. His style is one in which you'll never get the better of him. It is ambiguous --- he'll fight less than you and draw you in; you're a sucker if you think you're going to better him. Sidious is a master of every weapon and every style."
Nick Gillard

Take that as you will.

Darth_Glentract
I thought it was Ataru....I could be wrong though. Niman used to be floated out there a lot right after ep3 came out, since it is a collection of the forms, as Nick Gillard said, but I don't hear that much anymore.

Andrew Ryan
The lightsaber fighting forms are basically outside interpretations of forms as of Attack of the Clones, so it's unlikely that NG's direction of Sidious' form has anything to do with any of them. If anything, the way he made Windu fight basically spits in the face of Fightsaber.

Amazing Vrayo!!
I'm thinking Ataru because of all of his mad jumps. It reminded me of Yoda who I know is Ataru. That's my reasoning.

REXXXX
If Gillard saying 'everything' then it is probably 'everything.'

Gideon
His form of choice has never been confirmed. But as the instructor of Darth Maul, who was a Juyo practitioner, Sidious was a "high end master of multiple forms."

Q99
Which form incorporates the most thrusts? Probably the most notable thing of Sidious's style is he tends to stab more than most other saber uses.

GenomeFrozener
Everything.

Lord-Sidious1
Sidious' lightsaber form continuously changes during the battle depending on his stance, environment, enemy and even if he is winning or not. As said before he tends to draw the opponents into thinking that they have beaten him, and then blow a fatal strike to them. He is ambidextrous so he can change from left handed to right handed and have no difficulty swinging to pushing on strength.

I should also add that Sidious has one of the most unusual lightsabers I have ever seen, most likely for it to be able to be used on every form.

Ms.Marvel
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Sidious-le-lightsaber-l.gif

ermm

it looks like a sex toy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.