Thanos vs Orion vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Thanos is backed by the Quan force, Orion by the manx force, Superman by the Shokusugi force.

Which omnipotent wins this epic fight?

galactusischere
Quanos.

manx422
Orion solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos Thanos could let them team up and rock them both.

manx422
Keep dreaming

quanchi112
Keep dreaming He's above the both of them.

manx422
Originally posted by quanchi112
He's beneath the both of them. thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Care to prove it?

manx422
Orion killed ds
ds>odin>thanos

The Nuul
Shokos Supes stomps

Quan isnt that nuts to think Thanos >>>> Galactus.

The Nuul
H1's Supes should be in here also.

thanos, obviously. Stop making these threads, it'll be 100 pages long of spam soon enough

Warlord
Orion killed ds
ds>odin>thanos

omg...

Philosophía
The posts from manx and shokusogi don't contain anything else besides 'Superman/Orion wins'.

Quanchi actually exposes us to the logic he uses when analyzing matches with Thanos in them, which gives him minus points on the validity scale.

So Superman>Thanos once again.

Warlord
so actually, trolling > opinions ?

JakeTheBank
At least Quan gives opinions as well as decent enough evidence to support them, whether agreed with or not...

It's a lot better than stupid statements such as "Orion solos" or classic gems like "Superman >>>> Thanos >>> Thor >>>>> Silver Surfer".

Philosophía
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At least Quan gives opinions as well as decent enough evidence to support them, whether agreed with or not...

It's a lot better than stupid statements such as "Orion solos" or classic gems like "Superman >>>> Thanos >>> Thor >>>>> Silver Surfer". I hope you're joking.

Not only are those not worse than 'Thanos impales Lucifer with a spear and beats him', his whole Thanos/Odin stance or plenty others spread across the whole forum and more (herochat), but it's better to ignore evidence repeatedly even after being throuroughly destroyed from every possible standpoint and continue saying the same thing across pages and pages of discussions, than to pop-up and say 'Superman wins'?

How nice.

Wild Shadow
g_twitch

facepalm2

Thanos kills them both. they are out of their league and fighting each other makes it worse.

Enyalus
Shoko's Supes does stomp.

No rationale or explanations involved or needed. Shoko's Supes simply wins everything just because Superman is in a thread.

manx422
i don't troll
y u people think i m a troll beer

JakeTheBank

Warlord

Wild Shadow
i don't troll
y u people think i m a troll beer i guess its b/c how you go about posting and spamming threads that give ppl the opinion ur just a troll... a more benign troll but a troll none the less..

kinda how shrek is still shrek no matter how nice and benign he is. you cant change your spots. wink

Originally posted by Enyalus
Shoko's Supes does stomp.

No rationale or explanations involved or needed. Shoko's Supes simply wins everything just because Superman is in a thread.

Sometimes when he's not too.

Philosophía
Not really.

From personal experience, Quan offers more to actual debating than simple trolling. You're right, sometimes it's just his unaltered stupidity.

I'd much rather deal with that than someone who continously spams a thread with the same thing over and over and over and over again or the erroneous belief that Superman can beat Odin and other people he has no business fighting. Thanos vs Lucifer.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523603&pagenumber=1
Not a chance. He beenfited from not having a Thanos in his universe. Thanos is too durable and too powerful for him.
Odin's more powerful than Michael's brother. More fanboyism. Get back to me when you actually have an actual point or a serious post. This unintentional comedic routine of yours gets old fast.
(from the 1st page only)
That's just a random, recent thread.
Spamming a thread with unbacked posts is one thing, but actually spilling out stupidities, continuously, ignoring evidence and logic being an incomprehensible concept is something else entirely.
Of course, people who are primarily Marvel supporters are going to view things different Yes, that's obvious from this thread.
--
This does degrade into member-bashing, so I'll stop here.

Nihilist

It's a lot better than stupid statements such as "Orion solos" or classic gems like "Superman >>>> Thanos >>> Thor >>>>> Silver Surfer". thumb up

manx422
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i guess its b/c how you go about posting and spamming threads that give ppl the opinion ur just a troll... a more benign troll but a troll none the less..

kinda how shrek is still shrek no matter how nice and benign he is. you cant change your spots. wink i post updates
it is not against the rules
i never spam
i m not a troll
most of posters here r marvel biased
i support DC
so they get ticked off when i post in favor of dc character
beer

The Nuul

It's a lot better than stupid statements such as "Orion solos" or classic gems like "Superman >>>> Thanos >>> Thor >>>>> Silver Surfer".

thumb up but Shokos Superman stomps.

Enyalus
i post updates
An 'update' would be something new. Your opinion that "Orion solos" or "Superman stomps" 20 times in the span of 10 pages, is not an update. We get it. Anyone with working retinas and a computer screen gets it. Reiteration not necessary.

manx422
i take care to post 1 update per page

always?

that's an industrial quality thing you've got going there

The Nuul

= spam for the 100000 time.

manx422
y u guys r being so mean
chill out

Wild Shadow
y u guys r being so mean
chill out i am not, i learned to tolerate you at the expense of myself and well being..g_twitch

i just compare you to other sites and other trolls like the ones in comicvine and count my blessings ur not that bad... wink

manx422
i know updates annoy some people but they r not against the rules
i don't break rules so i m not a troll

Enyalus
i know updates annoy some people but they r not against the rules
i don't break rules so i m not a troll
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop the spamming and post altering. Once is enough. After that it's spamming/trolling.

manx422
when a mod tells me 2 stop i will stop

The Nuul
when a mod tells me 2 stop i will stop

Or Mindset.

Wild Shadow
when a mod tells me 2 stop i will stop he did, you were the only one to alter other ppl's quote box...

he is being polite what do you need him to do, reprimand you in front of all of us or pm you? or should he just ban you one day and you be shocked when you try to log on? confused

manx422
all right
from now on i will not alter quote boxes

quanchi112

psycho gundam
pizza

celeyhyga17
Orion solos in this board so much it should just be one word or one name separate from the comic books. The one, the only......

ORIONSOLOS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.