Noh-Varr vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
before the nega-bands. can parker take him out?

roughrider
Noh-Varr has a real good chance. Would Spidey's warning sense kick in before Noh-Varr does something really underhanded, like using his saliva or special thumbnail bomb?

khazra
i think the white run would be too much for spidey.

Wild Shadow
nah, no way to tell how fast the white run truly is without some one with legitimate super speed or enhanced speed agility for all we know it could be equal or below a spider blitz.

Digi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nah, no way to tell how fast the white run truly is without some one with legitimate super speed or enhanced speed agility for all we know it could be equal or below a spider blitz.

That's a decent point.

I actually think it would be Pete's experience with fights that helps him. Because Noh's not one-shotting him, and once he slows NV down with some webs it would be a great fight.

Warlord
Var recently got a seemingly serious upgrade...let's wait and see

Digi
Originally posted by Warlord
Var recently got a seemingly serious upgrade...let's wait and see

Originally posted by leonidas
before the nega-bands.

Ta-da!

SevenShackles
The white run could be a problem for spidey but not his only problem what about his pocket battlefield, I think that could be what gives marvel boy the win. Ontop of that he has his weapons and in close h2h he can slip in a nail bomb.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow

In the runaway\young avengers civilwar crossover didn't he take out speed and others with highten reflex?

Warlord
Originally posted by Digi
Ta-da!

nah, don't mind me I'm drunk....

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SevenShackles
The white run could be a problem for spidey but not his only problem what about his pocket battlefield, I think that could be what gives marvel boy the win. Ontop of that he has his weapons and in close h2h he can slip in a nail bomb.

In the runaway\young avengers civilwar crossover didn't he take out speed and others with heighten reflex? yes. but, he had the drop on them even the speedster one since he was off playing with molly. Noh-varr was smacking the team and having them protect one another it wasnt so much that he actually showed high lvl speed. it was that the team are a bunch of young inexperience kids that didnt know what the Hell they were doing or who and what powers they were dealing with. same thing would have happen to them if DD,spiderman, Cap, or Wolverine got the drop on them and wanted to blitz and humiliate them no real massive superspeed really required just old fashion skills and olympic,peak and enhanced speed would be enough.

again not enough to gauge noh varr

the ninjak
I'm gonna guess Noh-Varr due to his decisive stance during end game Secret Invasion fight.
He just seems to be a beast.

-K-M-
Noh-Varr covered aprox 5 miles in a couple seconds, he's most definetly faster then Spider-Man

Wild Shadow
well he know who wins in a foot race.

-K-M-
and the fight. Noh-Varr with his physical stats which are similar to Spider-Man and factoring in his technology...yeah he wins.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -K-M-
and the fight. Noh-Varr with his physical stats which are similar to Spider-Man and factoring in his technology...yeah he wins.

That's what I was thinking. He can keep up and take his lumps and dish out even more than spiderman can, hell one of his discarded guns took sentrys head off. That's some power. You can debate sentry didn't see it coming blah blah but still that gun aswell as others can kill spiderman. His white run doesn't give him a perfect win but he is relentless during it and in my opinion wins. Takes his lumps but wins.

manx422
Spiderman combos NV to ko

khazra
Patriort imparticular really doesnt come across as a young inexperienced kid.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by khazra
Patriot in particular really doesnt come across as a young inexperienced kid.

but, sadly he is. he is just more mature and responsible but, he still is just that young inexperience kid.

Digi
I think it would be a more fair fight sans tech. Remove Plex and the pocket battlefield, and Spidey would get some wins.

With either or both pieces of tech, though, Noh wins.

dmills
Noh Varr. And thank you Marvel for ruining a potentially great character.

StiltmanFTW
Noh-Varr.

maxivitopowe
Bump

SevenShackles
Noh-Varr still wis this. Pocket battlefield where he can throw off his spider sense and his array of weapons (guns that can hurt sentry) and superior physiology (nail bombs, white run, saliva that can mind control and induce hallucinations, triple jointed body that can climb walls and withstand crushing force like nothing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.