Wonder Woman "naked" VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kochtgr
Wonder Woman without bracelets, tiara, lasso and generally wearing nothing VS standard Superman...

Can Wonder Woman Survive like she did in "Sacrifice"?

JakeTheBank
Without her gear, I doubt it.

the ninjak
Without her gear on Supes still probably wouldn't do her.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
Without her gear on Supes still probably wouldn't do her.

I think he would if she put on Batman`s mask.

SamZED
Id gladly fight naked bloodlusted WW, getting turned into a bloody puddle would be worth the experience.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
Id gladly fight naked bloodlusted WW, getting turned into a bloody puddle would be worth the experience.

She would brake me, but it would be an awesome way to die!

AsbestosFlaygon
It's also fine by me, as long as she pounds and pasteurizes me only with her bewbies.

tkitna
Spuerman is gay so he would have no issues destroying Diana.

Q99
Swimsuit only, eh?

No, she wouldn't do as well as in Sacrifice. If she got the jump on him in HtH, she'd still be able to do real damage just like then, but Diana will normally need the bracers to deal with the heat vision, and she needs tiara or lasso as a finisher/big threat to keep him occupied. Di'd have to fight more tricky to do almost as well as the second part of that fight.

Her gear is part of her powerset, in some cases attached to her soul (the lasso), so de-gearing her does bump her down.

AsbestosFlaygon
The most vital gear she'll be needing against Superman is her bracers, imo.

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The most vital gear she'll be needing against Superman is her bracers, imo.

Yea. In Sacrifice, she didn't really get to use her lasso, and the tiara was only for the shot at the end. The bracers, on the other hand... the heatvision barrage at the start, the ear-clap (which she could've done without them, but not as damaging), other blocks. The bracers get a lot of use whenever she's in a high-level fight. WW'd have to tank most of those hits instead.

kochtgr
Originally posted by Q99
Swimsuit only, eh?

No, she wouldn't do as well as in Sacrifice. If she got the jump on him in HtH, she'd still be able to do real damage just like then, but Diana will normally need the bracers to deal with the heat vision, and she needs tiara or lasso as a finisher/big threat to keep him occupied. Di'd have to fight more tricky to do almost as well as the second part of that fight.

Her gear is part of her powerset, in some cases attached to her soul (the lasso), so de-gearing her does bump her down.

she didn't use her bracelets to protect herself from heat vision, she used her bare hands and fingers to block supermans heat vision. Also in the sacrifice she got enough punishment from superman and the most impessive was when superman punched her from Sun to Earth. So if you calculate the amount of power she withstand without any serious damage it makes you wonder what more can superman do to kill her.

The question is not if she can win this battle but if she can survive facing a superman who thinks that he is fighting his worst enemy and he doesn' t stop hitting Diana unless she is dead!

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Q99
Swimsuit only, eh?

Well said.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by kochtgr
she didn't use her bracelets to protect herself from heat vision, she used her bare hands and fingers to block supermans heat vision.

Not exactly. She used the bracers at the very start of the fight when he got the jump on her and fired his heat vision at her.

kochtgr
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Not exactly. She used the bracers at the very start of the fight when he got the jump on her and fired his heat vision at her.

ok, but then she used her bare fingers!

Blanket
Terrible thread name

With that being said, WW throws her bloody tampon at him.

Spire
I thought this was something else...

aztec
Clark has already seen Diana naked. They're secretly having an affair behind Lois Lane back. Anyway, after Superman pops out with his krptonian legacy, Diana will kneel before him. stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by aztec
Clark has already seen Diana naked. They're secretly having an affair behind Lois Lane back. Anyway, after Superman pops out with his krptonian legacy, Diana will kneel before him. stick out tongue

(General comment directed not JUST at you, it's more just your comment brought it to mind even though others do it even more)

Do we really have to include this kind of comment in 3/4ths of Wonder Woman threads?

It's not like every (insert male hero here) thread has tales of their gay affairs.

Bentley
Well, I remember back the thread discussing Thor as a travesti a few months back. And thrust me, different sexual rape metaphors are often used when a character utterly destroys another. Its pretty much vs comics slang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.