Aztek vs Starhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

leonidas
lol

good luck with this match . . .

for the record, starhawk.

The Nuul
Why?

Galan007
I can't recall any spectacular feats from Aztek. He did ok against Amazo once, but other then that.... mmm

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

good luck with this match . . .

for the record, starhawk.

because no one will know azteck and a precious few will really know starhawk.

it's an interesting match that no one will be able to comment one.

Warlord
I know them both wink... Starhawk wins by being a cosmic level hero with quasar like powers and cosmic awareness...

leonidas
Originally posted by Warlord
I know them both wink... Starhawk wins by being a cosmic level hero with quasar like powers and cosmic awareness...

hawk's level has varied quite a bit over time--sometimes he (or she) is the cosmic level you're talking about, others not so much. still, i'd give him the overall edge in this battle. aztek doesn't have a lot of history to draw feats from. though i did think he was pretty cool.

SevenShackles
Id give it to aztek his lvls arnt as erratic as starhawk and the bit you got to see of him was good. Good enuff for me to think he could pull a majority. Not a easy fight for either.

Warlord
Originally posted by leonidas
hawk's level has varied quite a bit over time--sometimes he (or she) is the cosmic level you're talking about, others not so much. still, i'd give him the overall edge in this battle. aztek doesn't have a lot of history to draw feats from. though i did think he was pretty cool.

agreed...still the books I have that he's in shown him as a cosmic level more often than not. Aztek to me has hardly showings to match Starhawk's best

Bentley
Starhawk.

cdtm
Starhawk did give Michael Korvac a decent fight, when he was powerful enough to punk the entire Avengers roster, including Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.