Plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
Here is a plot synopsis that is on IMDB.

After Jack Sparrow meets Barbossa in the newly found New Orleans, they sail to find the fountain of youth together only to find that Blackbeard is after it too

smile
I dunno if thats what is gonna happen for sure :P
But what do we think???

PirateofOslo
I like the sound of it! And I LOVE that Jack and Barbossa are sailing together again. Two captains, one ship, much? Hahahaha loved that part of AWE.

Tramps Lady
haha. i know yeah smile

Bwa Ha Ha
Eternal rivalry, much?

PirateofOslo
Best entertainment ever, much?

Bwa Ha Ha
Tottally, much?

PirateofOslo
Totally awesome, much?

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

PirateofOslo
Yayyyyy big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
stick out tongue

PirateofOslo
Awwwww Darren smile Not so long ago since I watched LWL btw smile But it HAS been a while since I watched AVPM last.. Maybe I should do it this weekend?

Bwa Ha Ha
I just watched it again. Hilarious as always.

PirateofOslo
Never gets old big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
Never ever. wink

PirateofOslo
I WANT A VERY POTTER SEQUEL..............................................................................................................................................andarocketship

Tramps Lady
hahahaha

Bwa Ha Ha
YAY SEQUEL!

PirateofOslo
I looove that quote!
It was left to me by my dad. My dad that's dead. My father's dead. I have a dead father.

Opening night is in less than a week! But we won't get to see it til july... TORTURE, that is, TORTURE.

Bwa Ha Ha
How long are they gonna show it for?

PirateofOslo
3 nights I think, don't remember completely.. And they'll perform some of it at Infinitus, and then they'll put it up on youtube in july smile Uuuugh I wanna see it NOW.

Bwa Ha Ha
I know, right?!? eek!

Can't wait!

PirateofOslo
I'm so friggin excited!! Ahh and I wonder what the songs are gonna be like! OMG I think I'll lose my mind, waiting another 2 months.

Bwa Ha Ha
eek!

PirateofOslo
He's a LION. Who can TALK.

Bwa Ha Ha
laughing

PirateofOslo
I'm watching AVPM. Right now. I'm having a blast.

Can't believe there are actual people in this world who's seen AVPS. Crazy, that is. Jesus.

Bwa Ha Ha
Still funny as always?

PirateofOslo
Absoulutely smile
The opening night of AVPS is over! Hope it all went well. I heard it was amazing.

Bwa Ha Ha
I really hope it was! wink

PirateofOslo
Haha how could it not be, though smile

Tramps Lady
I downloaded all of the songs from the first one. smile

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

I tend to listen to some of them when I draw. They make for good inspiration! wink

PirateofOslo
I love the soundtrack. It's beyond amazing smile

Bwa Ha Ha
Favorite songs?

PirateofOslo
That's SO hard! I want to say all of them... Ok, here I go..

- To Dance Again
- Not Alone
- Granger Danger
- Voldemort Is Going Down
- Aaaaand Gotta Get Back to Hogwharts, because it's TOTALLY AWESOME.

I DO love all the others too. But these have to be my top picks. Ugh, I feel like picking a favorite out of a whole bunch of beloved children.

Bwa Ha Ha
I know the feeling.

LOL Our faves are pretty much the same! big grin

PirateofOslo
And I loooooooove Harry/Sami too. God, it's so hard to leave any of the songs out! They're all So goodO

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL Harry/Sami.

PirateofOslo
You know what I mean smile

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

The first time I heard them both and realized they were basically the same I literally LOL'd.

PirateofOslo
Haha I was like OMGFG!!! Sami has the same melody as Harry! OMG! And then I fell even more in love with the song, because, this time, Darren was singing it.

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

So true.

ADarksideJedi
I argee but I hope that they don't make another movie it would ruin it.

Bwa Ha Ha
POTC4, you mean?

ibd4eva
Too late.

PirateofOslo
LOL

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.