Daredevil vs Red Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Discuss.

Q99
What, Matt vs Tim Drake?

Matt, unless there's detective work involved.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
What, Matt vs Tim Drake?

Matt, unless there's detective work involved.
Daredevil: Curses, text not transcribed into braille, my one weakness.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Daredevil: Curses, text not transcribed into braille, my one weakness.

His sense of touch is so keen he can read via passing fingers over the letters.

Daredevil wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
His sense of touch is so keen he can read via passing fingers over the letters.

Daredevil wins.
I call shenanigans on that. God I hate Daredevil's 'I may as well not be blind' power.

Q99
It's... mildly plausible. With some forms of printing but not others.

TV images, on the other hand...

---

Tim's one of the best detectives in DC when you get down to it. Cass is Bruce's heir as a martial artist, Dick is Bruce's heir as a hero, and Tim is Bruce's heir as a detective.

JakeTheBank
I think Matt should take it in the end.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99

I think some writer forgot he was blind and made him see that once. Essential Daredevil volume 1 or 2.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I call shenanigans on that. God I hate Daredevil's 'I may as well not be blind' power. the ink either makes the paper slightly wet leaving indentations, or creating a minor raised surface daredevil can pick up.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
It's... mildly plausible. With some forms of printing but not others.

---

Tim's one of the best detectives in DC when you get down to it. Cass is Bruce's heir as a martial artist, Dick is Bruce's heir as a hero, and Tim is Bruce's heir as a detective. Dick is his heir to everything.

namorsubby
Drake is IMO, a very formiddable, and sometimes under-estimated Street-leveler(altogether and as a martial artist), but I believe in the end DD will prove too much for him.

Martian_mind
Drake.

Cassie may be Bruce's martial arts heir, but that's irrelevant to someone who makes Bruce look like a little *****, and has already schooled her ass.

Twice haermm

Juk3n
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Drake.

grow up

Blanket
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Matt should take it in the end. No, Matt puts it in Tim's end.

batdude123
Cassie may be Bruce's martial arts heir, but that's irrelevant to someone who makes Bruce look like a little *****

barker

Q99

Cassie may be Bruce's martial arts heir, but that's irrelevant to someone who makes Bruce look like a little *****, and has already schooled her ass.

Twice haermm

?

I know the extremely lousy-written time (and it was pretty obvious the drugs were messing with her abilities big time), but when's the supposed second?

Tim knows full well he's no-where near Cassandra.

Martian_mind
He one-shotted her in Teen Titans.

Geoff Johns wrote it.

The past 5 years or so, Tim has made the rest of the Bat-clan look like a bunch of punks in comparison.

Drake rapestomps blindy.

SevenShackles
Red robin beats this blind bastard into vision but deaf. Bam. Welcome to reeed roooobins!

Q99
He one-shotted her in Teen Titans.

Geoff Johns wrote it.

Oh, the Titan's East story? He didn't one-shot her, he managed to inject her with an antidote to the Slade drug (and as the drug Slade had her on seemed to mess her up *badly* most of the time she's on it, she has the same excuse for not avoiding anyway. She was probably subconsciously holding herself back really hard).

Also, that story was co-written with Adam Beechan, same guy as the other example.

Martian_mind
He incapacitated her with one punch in order to place the injection.

Though all that is pure speculation, the cold hard fact being he's made her his ***** wheneer they fought seriously, and he's recently done it to Jasn,Dick and Damien.

Tim= The ultimate batchild.

-Pr-
Daredevil.

Philosophía
Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.