Zauriel vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on.

battle setting is in NYC.

Zauriel is led to believe spidey is a criminal thx to jonah jameson's newspaper.

Zauriel runs into spiderman as spidey tries to leave the scene of a crime after stopping the bank robbers...

police screaming at spidey to freeze, which spidey refuses and the police begin to fire at him.

Zauriel flying over head sees all this and swoops in to investigate and try to help.

Spider sense goes off and spidey releases his webline and catapults into the air as zauriel slices his webline with his flaming sword.

spidey on a side of a wall stares at his opponent and begins to analyze and plan for his attack.

Zauriel suddenly opens his mouth to scream and spidey narrowly misses his sonic attack..

Spire
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on.

battle setting is in NYC.

Zauriel is led to believe spidey is a criminal thx to jonah jameson's newspaper.

Zauriel runs into spiderman as spidey tries to leave the scene of a crime after stopping the bank robbers...

police screaming at spidey to freeze, which spidey refuses and the police begin to fire at him.

Zauriel flying over head sees all this and swoops in to investigate and try to help.

Spider sense goes off and spidey releases his webline and catapults into the air as zauriel slices his webline with his flaming sword.

spidey on a side of a wall stares at his opponent and begins to analyze and plan for his attack.

Zauriel suddenly opens his mouth to scream and spidey narrowly misses his sonic attack..

...in the mess of the debris, dust, and lol left by Zauriel's attack Peter quickly darts off swinging from building to building making for the other side of the city to avoid gunfire like Thor. Zauriel, dodging stairwells struggles to keep line of sight in the narrow alleys.

Spider-man makes a hard right. Zauriel press his speed and follows.

Mistake.

Zauriel decapitates himself on Spider-man's webline.

*Snap* The camera flashes.

"Perfect shot! Right as his ****ing head separated from his ****ing neck!" Parker exclaims perched on the side of the building.

Spider-man swings home.

The end.

leonidas
zauriel.

Original Smurph
Does Zauriel have the sword or the spear?

Not that it matters really, he'll win.

Juntai
These guys aren't even really in the same league..

Q99
Zauriel normally has his flaming sword, though his sonic voice on it's own should be enough. He's also quite a bit tougher I believe.

Zauriel is my bet to take it.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
These guys aren't even really in the same league..

lol

no they aren't. problem is, z had too few appearances and not too many feats so people don't know him all that well. z is a tough forum match up.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

no they aren't. problem is, z had too few appearances and not too many feats so people don't know him all that well. z is a tough forum match up.

exactly. i dont remember many if any feats he performed in the strength speed department.

Parmaniac
Flight (via wings),
Superhuman strength, speed, stamina and agility, and durability,
Immortality,
Highly trained in the use of his flaming sword,
Immense knowledge of magic and religion,
Enhanced Healing Factor,
"Angelic Overmind",
"Sonic flash",
"Red Sea trick"
Can be sent back to Earth from Heaven after death

Abilities via Flaming sword

* Access to other realms and planes of existence (such as from Earth to Heaven) by piercing dimensional boundaries
* Projection of heavenly fire
* Can slice through virtually any substance and material, even those made intangible
* Linked to Zauriel's will
(Wiki)
Sounds like a spite match

leonidas
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Flight (via wings),
Immortality,
Enhanced Healing Factor,
"Angelic Overmind",
"Sonic flash",
"Red Sea trick"

* Access to other realms and planes of existence (such as from Earth to Heaven) by piercing dimensional boundaries
* Can slice through virtually any substance and material, even those made intangible
(Wiki)
Sounds like a spite match

it is. z would be a clser match for thor, than for spidey . . .

Wild Shadow
thx for reading and pasting from wiki.

now lets try to use what he has in abilities in a forum fight instead of trying to intimidate the other character by sounding off a resume in powers that are ambiguous and go hand in hand with others and dont help at all in a fight.

spiderman

enhanced/superhuman eyesight
superhuman speed
superhuman strength
superhuman agility
wrist mounted weapons that shoot various patterns of super tensile strength material like webbing..
great fighting skill learned from yrs of fighting and a combination of his own power lvl. training form various heroes like captain america and wolverine..
precognition
enhanced/superhuman healing factor
superhuman durability
physiology and mannerism mirror that of a spider.

see, i can do that too. now can we get back to the argument? miffed

JakeTheBank
Zauriel has a lot of options here to keep him from losing to Spidey.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zauriel has a lot of options here to keep him from losing to Spidey. like what?

JakeTheBank
His scream for one is pretty nasty.

Wild Shadow
to angels in flesh suits.. i dont see it having the same effect on a human especially with Cis on, morality on.. aside from angels when has he used it as a attack on a meta human?

did it ko or kill?

why cant spidey swing out of the way or web his mouth for a distraction?

spidey has the whole city for terrain use.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
thx for reading and pasting from wiki. I had no clue who he was, so I had no other choice than wiki him and I know Wiki isn't a good source for info.

Wild Shadow
okay i am sorry then. i thought you were just planning on being a pain and trying to squash the thread with making a list of ambiguous powerset in order to try and over shadow the spiderman abilities as being insignificant.

Blanket
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Flight (via wings),
Immortality,
Enhanced Healing Factor,
"Angelic Overmind",
"Sonic flash",
"Red Sea trick"

(Wiki)
Sounds like a spite match Sounds like a spite thread to me.

Wild Shadow
i guess it is since zauriel doesnt have many if any real feats of his own...

mod i guess you can lock this due to lack of feats to make a good forum battle.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stranglehold300
Spiderman ftw.

Prep-Man
Z 10/10. Magic, scream, strength, speed, etc... He's not exactly top tier, but he will put down mid tiers without a problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.