Invincible vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Pict
Invincible (Mark Grayson) from Image Comics faces off against the X-Men on the grounds of the old X-Mansion.

X-Men are:

Cyclops
Wolverine
Emma Frost (Diamond form only)
Colossus
Beast
Angel
Surge
X-23
Rockslide
Hellion
Mercury

They have enough firepower to take Invincible down?

supremthor
nope x-men go down

dmills
Ouch. By my count at least 6 people on that team are just about useless. The muties are going to need a bit more firepower then that. Otherwise Mark cuts through them like a hot knife through butter.

The Pict
Originally posted by dmills
Ouch. By my count at least 6 people on that team are just about useless. The muties are going to need a bit more firepower then that. Otherwise Mark cuts through them like a hot knife through butter.

The most useless would be Angel, but I put him in as a healer of sorts. Beast would be innefective but I put him in for intelligence. Of course he might get blitzed before forming any sort of plan.

I might throw some others in depending on what others think.

dmills
I don't know man. Mark doesn't phuck around. I can't see him giving anyone time to do anything.

SevenShackles
Mark is a beast and kills now... really this would be something to see probly look like when his dad omniman killed the origonal guardians of the globe. Sqwish

The Pict
Really? I only knew that he killed Levy (so he thought), and that was an accident.

dmills
Apparently he's decided that it would be better to kill all villians. It'll make the world safer.

SevenShackles
If he has no choice or deems them to dangerous hell kill the villian more so if they push him. He was ready to kill one villian after he powered down and stoped cuz ppl showed up. Laster he kills the host of the squids to save a city and its seen as a big deal . He will rip a person in half if need be and has the speed and strenght to do it

Q99
Only Cyclops, Hellion, and to an extent Surge has significant firepower. All the bricks are grounded...

SevenShackles
Mark took a massive blast of energy from the staff of universa or whatever her name was. Surge doesn't matter a speedblitz would tear her in two. Cyclops depending on his output could damage mark or just annoy him and then have his head removed or have a hole punched threw his gut. Hellion could hold him off but only a lil.

khazra
The guardians of the globe were near-featless and omni-man > invincible.

Colossus would still give invinicible issues IMO. Sure invincible's beaten the likes of conquest...but colossus has stepped to glads who by feats is >>> conquest.

I see invincible going down to a wolverine claw swipe. He wont expect someone to be able to cut him that deep but wolverine would still go through him like butter IMO.

ANd is this angel or archangel?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by khazra
The guardians of the globe were near-featless and omni-man > invincible.

Colossus would still give invinicible issues IMO. Sure invincible's beaten the likes of conquest...but colossus has stepped to glads who by feats is >>> conquest.

I see invincible going down to a wolverine claw swipe. He wont expect someone to be able to cut him that deep but wolverine would still go through him like butter IMO.

Can't angel switch between his persona of angel and archangel at will now? If so id imagine despite who you put in the match its in his ability to change otherwise stated by thread starter that such ability is off.

With colosuss I just give it to mark in speed ftw he would just put him away. With wolverine he might lose a arm but in the process bfr him. Throw him into space or whatever.

The Pict
Originally posted by khazra

Yeah, currently Warren can become Archangel.

dmills
I don't see Wolverine, Angel/Arch angel, Cyclops, or Colossus being much help at all. I think they get KO'ED or BFR'ed very quickly. Surge is next to useless, Hellion will give a hell of a fight tho'.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by dmills
I don't see Wolverine, Angel/Arch angel, Cyclops, or Colossus being much help at all. I think they get KO'ED or BFR'ed very quickly. Surge is next to useless, Hellion will give a hell of a fight tho'.
yeah more or less my way of thinking in this fight, unless they get prep they go down fast, and even with prep mark would be a beast to put down.

The Pict
I doubt Colossus is useless in this fight. He has the durability to withstand Mark's assualts IMO.

Also WWH couldn't KO Wolverine. Had to BFR him.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by The Pict
I doubt Colossus is useless in this fight. He has the durability to withstand Mark's assualts IMO.

Also WWH couldn't KO Wolverine. Had to BFR him.

Didn't think he could put him down for ko but brf is right up marks ally. Fling him back to canada and pick off the rest of the x men. Colossus might go down last but they all go down.

dmills
Wolverine was ko'ed by WWH. It took repeated blows to the head but he got the job done. Mark could hit Wolverine in the head 1000 times in a second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.