cosmic armor superman vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who wins and why? both are pretty powerful.

i believe Cosmic Armor Superman is the strongest Superman ever.

Wild Shadow
what were the feats for the cosmic armor?

Warlord
He beat Mandrakk...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
He beat Mandrakk... read some cliff notes it said supes had help from multiple supermen and GLs

Slaanesh
PR Beyonder

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
read some cliff notes it said supes had help from multiple supermen and GLs
Read the actual story, that was Mandrakk V2 you're talking about. laughing out loud

Juntai
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
read some cliff notes it said supes had help from multiple supermen and GLs laughing

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Read the actual story, that was Mandrakk V2 you're talking about. laughing out loud i'm too lazy ...

bbrem123
beyonder

x_danny_x
isnt this Superman much larger than a universe?

here is a pic

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2506/19571729.jpg

Omega Vision
^He is but size wouldn't be much of an issue here. I'm not going to comment on who wins because both have poorly defined power limits. On one hand Beyonder's power was basically being more powerful than anything while he CA's ability was to counteract anything, up to and including Mandrakk's story-eating powers.

galactusischere
Why make such a spite thread?
Beyonder made the LT shit his pants.

/thread

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Why make such a spite thread?
Beyonder made the LT shit his pants.

/thread
To be fair the LT probably couldn't have beaten Mandrakk either. LT's story isn't very strong.

Philosophía
Superman.

galactusischere
To be fair the LT probably couldn't have beaten Mandrakk either. LT's story isn't very strong.

But LT could have done what Mandrakk was going to do in Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 1/2 on a whim.
I mean the Presence never directly intervened, so his feat really isn't that impressive.

x_danny_x
i thought the Living Tribunal was stronger than Beyonder

galactusischere
Nope.

Stranglehold300
Beyonder stomps.

Omega Vision
But LT could have done what Mandrakk was going to do in Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 1/2 on a whim.
I mean the Presence never directly intervened, so his feat really isn't that impressive.
When has LT ever eaten stories? Scans please.

Mindset
lol

Philosophía
Why is everybody talking about Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

Omega Vision

galactusischere

Uhh...he helped CREATE the stories. How about that?
And I was talking about the omniverse eating BTW.

Omega Vision
Uhh...he helped CREATE the stories. How about that?
And I was talking about the omniverse eating BTW.
No he didn't. LT had no major part in the creation of the Omniverse, he just watches over it on behalf of TOAA.

galactusischere
No he didn't. LT had no major part in the creation of the Omniverse, he just watches over it on behalf of TOAA.
"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him,
for He is its HEART,
ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny,
a Destiny spun by His mighty hand"

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.jpg

Galan007
The wanking is strong in this thread. On both ends.

Omega Vision
for He is its HEART,

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.jpg
Vague purple prose=/=him being the creator of the Omniverse.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
I was gonna make a come back but I realized it'd be way too homoerotic, even by the standards of KMC. mhmm

Juntai
for He is its HEART,

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.jpg The scan suggesting he and Spectre created the Brothers and thus alternate versions of the DCU and Marvel for the crossover event Marvel vs DC there is lame.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Juntai
The scan suggesting he and Spectre created the Brothers and thus alternate versions of the DCU and Marvel for the crossover event Marvel vs DC there is lame.

Yea the amalgam brothers story.
I thought that was canon?

Galan007
I was gonna make a come back but I realized it'd be way too homoerotic, even by the standards of KMC. mhmm Wow, must have been pretty homo...

mmm

...PM it to me.

galactusischere
Vague purple prose=/=him being the creator of the Omniverse.

I said that he helped shape the "stories" of all beings. I never claimed that he was the creator of the omniverse. That was the Infinity Being according to Mr Master.

Philosophía
way too homoerotic, even by the standards of KMC.Does not compute.

Juntai
I thought that was canon? Marvel vs DC isn't canon afaik, so them referencing Spectre and LT collaborating on it holds little to no weight, to me at least. Some people eat that shit up though.

Galan007
I thought that was canon? The crossover itself isn't canon - never was.

The Brothers, on the other hand, were retconned by Marvel. So they must be canon in some way/shape/form (to Marvel.)

Juntai
The crossover itself isn't canon - never was.

The Brothers, on the other hand, were retconned by Marvel. So they must be canon in some way/shape/form (to Marvel.) It's a nod that Spectre and LT set up the whole event. It's a retcon to a non canon story. And points that everything in those stories were 'new realities', and not the official Marvel or DC ones.

Galan007
It's a nod that Spectre and LT set up the whole event. It's a retcon to a non canon story. And points that everything in those stories were 'new realities', and not the official Marvel or DC ones. Yup.

Juntai
So if you're comfortable with saying that it's canon to LT and Spectre, despite the realities, you're only making them equals. Which is what they were considered in that whole crossover event anyways. So, nothing new really.

Omega Vision
Wow, must have been pretty homo...

mmm

...PM it to me.
Will do. stick out tongue

Galan007
So if you're comfortable with saying that it's canon to LT and Spectre, despite the realities, you're only making them equals. The Brothers were retconned into Megaversal guardians in Marvel. So unless Spectre has power in Marvel (like Mxy shifty ) then his part in that event pretty much went out the window.

galactusischere
So Galan, who would you say is more powerful between LT and Mandrakk/Cosmic Armor Superman?

KuRuPT Thanosi

eating stories is how we define and the bench mark for ultimate power?

Galan007
So Galan, who would you say is more powerful between LT and Mandrakk/Cosmic Armor Superman? Not gonna delve into that debate.

KuRuPT Thanosi

You haven't seen anything yet my friend.... lol

IMO... Pre Beyonder wins if the hyperbolic statements about him are actually true and real representation of his true power i.e. grain of sand.. drop of water.. hyperbolic stuff. If not I see this as a stalemate or CA wins.

x_danny_x
the Brothers in the Marvel vs DC, some of you are saying that they became canon in the marvel Universe?

Galan007
Originally posted by x_danny_x
the Brothers in the Marvel vs DC, some of you are saying that they became canon in the marvel Universe? Yep. The Brothers were mentioned/shown here:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9066/lt1.th.jpg

And LT's bio stated what they were retconned into (ie. megaversal guardians):

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6647/ltbio1.th.jpg

(Last sentence of the fourth paragraph)

kevdude
Yep. The Brothers were mentioned/shown here:

Always wondered, who is that hiding from the LT??

dmills
50 pages

x_danny_x
Yep. The Brothers were mentioned/shown here:

wouldnt then make the Brothers the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe???

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
Always wondered, who is that hiding from the LT?? His name is Dweller-in-Darkness

wouldnt then make the Brothers the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe??? Powerful, yes. The 'most' powerful, no.

Knowsbleed33
Ugh, eating stories. FC was such a shit book.

Prep-Man
supes.

Black bolt z
Pre-retcon stomps supes and post gets stomped.either way IMO it's a one-sided fight.

Juntai
The Brothers were retconned into Megaversal guardians in Marvel. So unless Spectre has power in Marvel (like Mxy shifty ) then his part in that event pretty much went out the window. It says he's consulting with his 'hooded spectral ally', who happened to be his counterpart in the story, The Spectre.
"Then Play can begin".
It's suggesting Marvel vs DC was a game between the two.

x_danny_x
His name is Dweller-in-Darkness

Powerful, yes. The 'most' powerful, no.

so that means their orginal powers were drastically reduce since even the Spectre and Living Tribunal were puny and couldnt do anything.

who is the most powerful character in Marvel?

so many character bios to be the strongest just had "???????" in their abilities

theICONiac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Ugh, eating stories. FC was such a shit book. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Enyalus
Beyonder.

Galan007
It says he's consulting with his 'hooded spectral ally', who happened to be his counterpart in the story, The Spectre.
"Then Play can begin".
It's suggesting Marvel vs DC was a game between the two. I agree with that much. thumb up

I was referring solely to the post-retcon, megaversal guardian, Brothers.

Juntai
I agree with that much. thumb up

I was referring solely to the post-retcon, megaversal guardian, Brothers. What I'm saying is, that regardless of the issue coming out at a later date, this seems to be set prior to Marvel vs DC.
Spectre and LT were about to 'play their game', with their mock realities.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by theICONiac
thumb up thumb up thumb up
I don't think I know a single person who actually read FC with an open mind and a real understanding of the themes and still concluded it was a completely shitty book.

WhiteWitchKing
so that means their orginal powers were drastically reduce since even the Spectre and Living Tribunal were puny and couldnt do anything.

who is the most powerful character in Marvel?

so many character bios to be the strongest just had "???????" in their abilities

It was just their avatars the Brothers were fighting. (problem solved)

Knowsbleed33
I don't think I know a single person who actually read FC with an open mind and a real understanding of the themes and still concluded it was a completely shitty book.

Me.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Me.
Go to your room. sneer

x_danny_x
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
It was just their avatars the Brothers were fighting. (problem solved)

what do you mean???

WhiteWitchKing
what do you mean???

It means the Brothers were fighting representations of LT and Spectre, not the real thing.

Black bolt z
I was gonna make a come back but I realized it'd be way too homoerotic, even by the standards of KMC. mhmm We have standards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.