Red Hulk vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Red Hulk, known as Rulk. he goes and beats King Thor, breaks the Incrediable Hulks arm, beats the Thing, beats Silver Surfer and absorbs Hulks gamma rays and Hulk returns to normal bruce banner.

vs

Wonder Woman who can hold her own against Superman. It was concluded that Wonder Woman can beat the green savage hulk

the ninjak
If Rulk has knowledge of Diana.....sure.
It seems that was Rulk's advantage in his previous fights.
His knowledge of his opponents and their ignorance of his.

x_danny_x
Diana knows alot of martial arts though. she knows how to use them against foes and stuff.

what about her other weapons that she could bring?

Stranglehold300
Red Hulk is gangsta.

He is a rookie but has proven himself in the Marvel U.

I think he wins 4/10

I'll explain later.

the ninjak
Originally posted by x_danny_x
Diana knows alot of martial arts though. she knows how to use them against foes and stuff.

what about her other weapons that she could bring?

Sure her weapons can restrain him but does he have knowledge of her?
In this fight. If he doesn't he falls hard!

x_danny_x
so your saying that he will defeat Diana if he knew how she fights?

BruceSkywalker
Rulk looks at Diana, starts drowling and then grabs her and punches her back to themiscara(sp?)

Q99
Personally I think Diana is well-suited to taking out Hulk types. Their large attacks are more easily countered with the bracers than a smaller character's fist.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Rulk looks at Diana, starts drowling and then grabs her and punches her back to themiscara(sp?)

Then she flies back and hits him at full speed.

It's not like being punched to a different country'll hurt her that much, it happened just the other issue.

SamZED
If they activate Loebforce again he'd stomp her.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SamZED
If they activate Loebforce again he'd stomp her.

galactusischere
It is established that WW can defeat Hulk? Since when?

x_danny_x
it is been going around this forum for sometime that WW can defeat Green Savage Hulk since she has martial arts training and is also just as strong.

WW uses strategy while hulk has little brains and is basically a street brawler.

along with factors, it is basically the opinion here by many.

Red Hulk on the other hand is very intelligent and more powerful than Savage Hulk until he gets angry and overheated that he passes out.

-Pr-
Diana, but not easily.

Q99
That overheating thing is an exploitable weakness. If they both have knowledge of each other, Diana will fight with that in mind.

Originally posted by galactusischere
It is established that WW can defeat Hulk? Since when?

Who said it is established? It just makes sense to me.

carver9
Red Hulk is just too powerful. I give him the edge in this fight.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Q99
Personally I think Diana is well-suited to taking out Hulk types. Their large attacks are more easily countered with the bracers than a smaller character's fist.

Then she flies back and hits him at full speed.

It's not like being punched to a different country'll hurt her that much, it happened just the other issue.

i am just being facetious... Rulk is way too powerful for Diana

Q99
i am just being facetious... Rulk is way too powerful for Diana

Nah, he's really not.

He's powerful, but not in a different league, and she has plenty of advantages.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Q99
Nah, he's really not.

He's powerful, but not in a different league, and she has plenty of advantages.

Rulk will prolly just absorb all her power

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -Pr-
Diana, but not easily.

fully agree.

Q99
Rulk will prolly just absorb all her power

....?

She's not gamma-based or even in possession of energy powers (outside using her bracers to shock people), you know. That won't work on her.

Knowsbleed33
Rulk splits her like a wishbone.

Q99
Something to note- isn't Rulk more vulnerable to slicing stuff? Both Punisher and Wolverine cut him.

Wonder Woman always has at least one cutting weapon, and often carries an axe or sword around.

x_danny_x
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Rulk splits her like a wishbone.

sad sad sad sad

the ninjak
Originally posted by x_danny_x
sad sad sad sad

Your Avatar is hypnotic....

The lasso wins this if he isn't educated in her methods.

Enyalus
Diana wins, yeah. Lasso, tiara, faster, etc.

Blanket
Rulk has 3 issues of good showings, and then like 12 of bad showings.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by -Pr-
Diana, but not easily.

Warlord
Rulk is erratic... with no established power level

I don't know who wins...

Xplosive
Rulk wins.

And what's up with Rulk recently? Did he fight anyone?

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
Diana wins, yeah. Lasso, tiara, faster, etc.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

Stranglehold300
Rulk is pretty Durable surving in space and falling from the moon to Earth.

He is a rookie but has proven himself.

By taking on Thor,Hulk, a bunch tough women,Silver Surfer,Terrax,Tiger Shark,etc.

I think he wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Stranglehold300

He is a rookie but has proven himself.

He's also proven himself vulnerable to cutting attacks (of which Diana has aplenty), and he's gotten pretty lucky in his fights against Top Tiers.

Parmaniac
Rulk was officially depowered and we go by current versions after his downgrade he only had low showings...

guy222
Rulk wins

batdude123
Originally posted by Stranglehold300

Heh.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Q99
Something to note- isn't Rulk more vulnerable to slicing stuff? Both Punisher and Wolverine cut him.

Wonder Woman always has at least one cutting weapon, and often carries an axe or sword around.

Hephasteus sword? yeah, very sharp and powerful.

Stoic
Rulk also has a very decent healing factor, and besides the victories he took home that everyone knows about, he should be able to beat Wonder Woman senseless. After all Mongul Jr. was able to floor her with one punch during the most recent Crisis. Rulk imo is above Mongul Jr.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
he should be able to beat Wonder Woman senseless.

No way, not unless you're underrating her by quite a bit.

I haven't read FC yet so I can't comment on that scene and don't know it's circumstances (what do you mean by 'floored'? Knocked downed? KOed?), but are you aware she's also thrown down with no-holding-back-strength Superman, who would beat the heck out of Rulk? Heck, she even beat magic strength-Amped rampaging mindless Superman. Thrown down with Doomsday for a bit (though didn't win that one, of course). Matched strength with Captain Marvel. Helped move the moon. She's got tons of great showings too.

Any long running characters has good and bad showings, but her regular level is very high, her blunt-impact durability is generally similar to Superman's, her hand to hand skill is well about Rulk's, and she's got a buncha magic gear that gives both offense and defensive edges.

The tiara alone should allow her to slice and dice him, he's shown abysmal resistance to cutting. Let her use her axe or sword and we're talking stompville.

Keep it purely fists and lasso and while it's not a stomp, she's got speed, skill, and defense (bracers) over him, and top tier strength, so she still has an edge overall.

Mshinu
Rulk steals her tiara, ties her up with her own lasoo and mails her back to DC covered in yellow goo.

Q99
Or so he hallucinates while bleeding to death from a slit throat smile

Rulk simply is not that overpowering to someone of Wonder Woman's level, and has multiple disadvantages (poor cut resistance, large fists lousy against bracers, overheating).

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
No way, not unless you're underrating her by quite a bit.

I haven't read FC yet so I can't comment on that scene and don't know it's circumstances (what do you mean by 'floored'? Knocked downed? KOed?), but are you aware she's also thrown down with no-holding-back-strength Superman, who would beat the heck out of Rulk? Heck, she even beat magic strength-Amped rampaging mindless Superman. Thrown down with Doomsday for a bit (though didn't win that one, of course). Matched strength with Captain Marvel. Helped move the moon. She's got tons of great showings too.

Any long running characters has good and bad showings, but her regular level is very high, her blunt-impact durability is generally similar to Superman's, her hand to hand skill is well about Rulk's, and she's got a buncha magic gear that gives both offense and defensive edges.

The tiara alone should allow her to slice and dice him, he's shown abysmal resistance to cutting. Let her use her axe or sword and we're talking stompville.

Keep it purely fists and lasso and while it's not a stomp, she's got speed, skill, and defense (bracers) over him, and top tier strength, so she still has an edge overall.

Not only would Rulk beat her senseless, he would school her in ways that the Kryptonian never has or could. Mongul Jr. not only swatted her aside but he also did so to Superman, and had them floored long enough to have nearly killed Batman.

Rulk snapped the Silver Surfers neck like a twig, soundly beat an Odin powered Thor into submission, and took on a team of women that would collectively make swiss cheese out of Diana.

Perhaps you believe that Wonder Woman could take a double armed smash to the face from Thor while wielding Mjolnir, and not holding back? doubtful.

Oh and a mind controlled Superman was using Wonder Woman like the Williams sisters use tennis balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.