Wonder Woman vs Namora/Ms.Marvel/Classic Rogue/Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Wondy take them?

Harbinger
I'd say she can take this. Strongest character on the field, as well as the fastest and most skilled. Storm= not really of much use here, IMO.

carver9
Almost every on team 2 is nigh indestructible though and they possess super speed of their own.

Konton
Originally posted by carver9
Almost every on team 2 is nigh indestructible though and they possess super speed of their own.

Ms. Marvel and clasic Rogue aren't even 100 class.

Storm has a glass jaw and a lack of speed.

I'm unfamiliar with Namora, but even if she was replaced with Namor this would be a cake walk.

Q99
I'd say it wouldn't be a cake walk, but it's doable.

Bouboumaster
Wonder Woman would have a match on her hands with Namora and Ms Marvel, but she probably get a majority of win.

Blanket
Almost every on team 2 is nigh indestructible though and they possess super speed of their own. Didn't both Rogue/Ms Marvel get beat up by Sabertooth?

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Didn't both Rogue/Ms Marvel get beat up by Sabertooth?

Everyone here have bad showings.

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wonder Woman would have a match on her hands with Namora and Ms Marvel, but she probably get a majority of win.

What about Classic Rogue? I think she would play a factor as well.

Rogue is the only way of bringing her down, if the others can do her part to temporarily immobilize her.

celeyhyga17
the team wins slightly cause of rogue messin with diana. plus Namora can be tough. if she had an omni directional attack or multi target attack ability she wins a large majority.

Blanket
Everyone here have bad showings. So, you're saying the defining point of Sabertooth's strength was a bad showing on the lasses' part?

carver9
So, you're saying the defining point of Sabertooth's strength was a bad showing on the lasses' part?

Naah, what I am saying is that during the time Sabertooth stalemating rogue and Ms. Marvel was around the same time Deathstroke had a better showing against Wonder Woman.

Lets also not forget Batman having a good showing against her or the royal flush gang. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanket
Naah, what I am saying is that during the time Sabertooth stalemating rogue and Ms. Marvel was around the same time Deathstroke had a better showing against Wonder Woman.

Lets also not forget Batman having a good showing against her or the royal flush gang. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or 10 years before.
Either way, seems like you're saying it was a bad showing?

Anyway, no one of this team has shown anywhere near the level of durability enough to tank WW's shots, much less make them seem indestructible.

Konton
Miss Marvel was barely taking shots from Wonder MAN. lol

Enyalus
Storm solos.

carver9
Or 10 years before.
Either way, seems like you're saying it was a bad showing?

Anyway, no one of this team has shown anywhere near the level of durability enough to tank WW's shots, much less make them seem indestructible.

Well, Rogue has taken shots from Juggernaut, Hulk, even Thor, so I'm pretty sure she could take hits from Wonder Woman.

Namora has good showing also and her durability is amazing.

Ms.Marvel, lets not even go there.

Storm, I agree, she is a none factor.

All of the women here have amazing durability and I'm pretty sure they can withstand attacks from Wonder Woman.

carver9
Originally posted by Konton
Miss Marvel was barely taking shots from Wonder MAN. lol

She did take shots from him and Wonderman is class 100.

Enyalus
Narration stated Rogue's punches could shatter diamonds when Thor tanked her punch in the Onslaught saga....

But it was the Onslaught saga. So.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Narration stated Rogue's punches could shatter diamonds when Thor tanked her punch in the Onslaught saga....

But it was the Onslaught saga. So.

And it was also stated that Rogue can go toe to toe with Hulk.

Enyalus
And it was also stated that Rogue can go toe to toe with Hulk.
Well, that's bullshit.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, that's bullshit.

LOL laughing

Blanket
Well, Rogue has taken shots from Juggernaut, Hulk, even Thor, so I'm pretty sure she could take hits from Wonder Woman.

Namora has good showing also and her durability is amazing.

Ms.Marvel, lets not even go there.

Storm, I agree, she is a none factor.

All of the women here have amazing durability and I'm pretty sure they can withstand attacks from Wonder Woman. Didn't she get one shotted by Juggy?
How well did she take the rest of the shots listed?

Never questioned her. She's the only one who I think won't be overwhelmed easily if they're fighting in team format.

Oh, lets.

Complete non factor.

Except Storm by your own admission. Not without effect.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
the team wins slightly cause of rogue messin with diana. plus Namora can be tough. if she had an omni directional attack or multi target attack ability she wins a large majority.

Well she does have the lightning which would be effective against everyone but Storm probably. And if she were going for the kill the Tiara could take out at least one of them without her even needing to move.

I think Diana wins but it's not easy. Again, the best chance is for the team to keep WW occupied long enough for Rogue to get close enough to touch her. That would be up to Ms. Marvel and Namora mostly.

However, if Diana has knowledge of Rogue's ability you can bet she lassos her at the very start of the battle.

kochtgr
Diana wins easily 9/10

namorsubby
what's up with WW vs threads nowadays? She must be accomplishing some extremely uber feats in very recents showings or something.

Q99
Originally posted by namorsubby
what's up with WW vs threads nowadays? She must be accomplishing some extremely uber feats in very recents showings or something.

Here recent series is good (it doesn't so much make her more uber, as give her chances to shine), plus she got some attention by having a Blackest Night 3-issue mini of her own.

-Pr-
Diana can take it. Storm is a non-element. Rogue is the big danger, imo, though purely for her draining...

celeyhyga17

check out her respect thread. DC has been marketing her as a top tier for almost 2 decades now.

the ninjak
Only teamwork can win this battle for the team.

Storm blasts at Diana so Diana focuses on Ororo while Ms MArvel and Namora melee then restrain Diana, just long enough for Rogue to grab Diana's head and start the draining.

Wonder Rogue FTW!

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Only teamwork can win this battle for the team.

Storm blasts at Diana so Diana focuses on Ororo while Ms MArvel and Namora melee then restrain Diana, just long enough for Rogue to grab Diana's head and start the draining.

Wonder Rogue FTW!

Seems hard to pull off, Diana doesn't need that much focus to block lightning bolts, and she has speed and is pretty used to fighting multiple foes.

aztec
Diana for the majority. She kills rogue with her lightning, ko Ms. Marvel and cuts Storms neck with her tiara, and speed blitzes Namora. The fight will last less than thirty seconds if Diana fights intelligently. We've seen her take teams of multiple villains, heroes etc. She clearly outclasses the girls in every department. smile

namorsubby
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
check out her respect thread. DC has been marketing her as a top tier for almost 2 decades now. I know Wonderwoman, but I don't see how any of her consistent, general feats suggest that she could take on, and defeat such a team of formmidable heroes, much less dominate in the way some here seem to believe she can. This reminds me of some superman threads I've seen that remove CIS and go off the concept of him blitzing teams with his superspeed to fatal affects uncharacteristically. Some seem to think he could easily overcome a team of powerful incarnations of the hulk in that sort of match, which would not be completely ridiculous if it was like one of his very highest feats, but consistently, like 9/10, he shouldn't be able to. The same goes for WonderWoman and this team. All of her opponents are very formiddable in their own right, with their own high-end feats to collectively dispute the idea of WW taking them all at once. She does outclass every one of her opponents in pretty much every way, but not some much so individually that she could take them all together.

carver9
I know Wonderwoman, but I don't see how any of her consistent, general feats suggest that she could take on, and defeat such a team of formmidable heroes, much less dominate in the way some here seem to believe she can. This reminds me of some superman threads I've seen that remove CIS and go off the concept of him blitzing teams with his superspeed to fatal affects uncharacteristically. Some seem to think he could easily overcome a team of powerful incarnations of the hulk in that sort of match, which would not be completely ridiculous if it was like one of his very highest feats, but consistently, like 9/10, he shouldn't be able to. The same goes for WonderWoman and this team. All of her opponents are very formiddable in their own right, with their own high-end feats to collectively dispute the idea of WW taking them all at once. She does outclass every one of her opponents in pretty much every way, but not some much so individually that she could take them all together.

Good post.

AbelAnderson
WW takes the majority.

carthage
No way can she deal with Ororo's weather attacks and Ms marvel spamming energy attacks. Unless she blitzes them Id go with the team for a majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.