Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilk82394
Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
In a world, The World of Hearts, mixed with light and dark, there will be conflict. This story tells of young warriors destined with the keyblade. Not every warrior was blessed with the weapon, only a select few. LIGHT and DARKNESS used to live in peice, but an argument split a world in 2. The dark warriors are called Darksides, while the light ones are Anglets. Each side has 5 strong warriors that weild keyblades as well as more who have other weapons. The Darksides wish to rule the World of Hearts, but the Anglets wont let that happen. Now its the Darksides and the Anglets turn to tell their never-ending struggle. Each side will try to gain dominance of The World Of Hearts.

In this rp there is no Sora, Riku, or anything. Your players must be customized. First 10 ppl get the keyblade if they wish. And im taking the first slot.
You will be playing as a keyblade student under the Keyblade Master Xen(anglets) and Keyblade Master Zon(darksides). The masters of each side shall give out missions and occassionally train you. Be original but don't put your character with a million techniques.

Name:
Keyblade(you can create a name):
Techniques:
Appearance:
Bio:

Regelion1
Name: Gaku

Side: Light

Keyblade(you can create a name): Ka Ryu and Ite Ryu (Duel short keyblades)

Techniques: Firaga, cura, Black Materia, Sword shower, Octaslash, Ars Arcanum, sonic blade, Flame tongue, Reflectaga, Aero, Watatsumi(combines both keyblades and it makes single water keyblade), tatsu maki(water tornado only in Watatsumi form) Kamika (A Giant Fireball) KamiIte (A Giant Iceball)

Appearance:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/blackstar-092-animestockscom.jpg

Bio: Gaku was an orphan he never knew his mother or father Gaku grew up with a twin sister who one day disappeared Gaku looked all over for her but still hasn't found her Gaku never was a dark person so he likes to stay in the Light where he feels the most comfortable Gaku knew he was meant for something good ever since he was little and discovered he was really great at duel wielding so years after his Twin sisters disappearance he trained and joined the Light side of the world of hearts hoping to one day find his twin sister and live their lives together like they used to

lilk82394
Name: Hunter Abari
Side: Darksides
Keyblade: Oblivion
Techniques: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder
Bio: Hunter got his keyblade summoning powers at age seven. He always loved play sword fighting so his superiors deemed him worthy of the keyblade. Hunter still has slot to learn if he wants o become a master.

Regelion lighten up on the techniques and ur approved

Regelion1
like what part just to help me out

lilk82394
Keep elemntal spells and one other technique

Regelion1
Name: Gaku

Side: Light

Keyblade(you can create a name): Ka Ryu and Ite Ryu (Duel short keyblades),Watatsumi(combines both keyblades and it makes single water keyblade)

Techniques: Firaga, cura, Black Materia, Sword shower, Octaslash, sonic blade, Flame tongue, Reflectaga, tatsu maki(water tornado only in Watatsumi form)

Appearance:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/blackstar-092-animestockscom.jpg

Bio: Gaku was an orphan he never knew his mother or father Gaku grew up with a twin sister who one day disappeared Gaku looked all over for her but still hasn't found her Gaku never was a dark person so he likes to stay in the Light where he feels the most comfortable Gaku knew he was meant for something good ever since he was little and discovered he was really great at duel wielding so years after his Twin sisters disappearance he trained and joined the Light side of the world of hearts hoping to one day find his twin sister and live their lives together like they used to

Hows this

lilk82394
Better

Regelion1
so is it approved

lilk82394
Yea

starryknight
Name: Megan Stone
Side: light
Keyblade(you can create a name): Redemption
Techniques: Thunder, fire, blizzard, cure, reflect, and requiem.
Appearance: see pic
Bio: Megan came from a loving home of her father and two older brothers. She was chosen as a keyblader and left her home in search of her destiny
((are we allowed more then one character, I want an evil toon as well."

lilk82394
ApproveD

starryknight
heres a pic of her keyblade

lilk82394
Nice
but the oblivion is the best sorry

starryknight
isnt ultima the best big grin

lilk82394
Nope because oblivion just looks better

starryknight
meh its an opinion thing I guess, anyways here is my second character if its ok.

Name: Fallen (not her real name)
Side: dark
Keyblade(you can create a name): lure breaker
Techniques: dark aura, magnet, gravity
Appearance: picture below
Bio: not much is known about her but rumor is that she is a princess from an eased world but its just a rumor.

lilk82394
Approved!

starryknight
yay and heres her blade...can you upload more then one file at a time?

lilk82394
No but u can use a and post more images on ur post

Moscow
Name: Adamaska Stalichnya

Side: Dark

Keyblade (You create a name): Ragnarok (dark red double-bladed keyblade with a pulsating eye at the hilt)

Techniques: Firaga, Thundaga, Teleportation, Gravija

Appearance:
http://classic.battle.net/images/battle/diablo2exp/images/classes/necromancer.jpg

Bio:
Adamaska lost his family to horrible plague that almost infected him. He was too weak to save his family and friends and thus grew steadily into despair. At the age of 9, he was accepted to train and perfect his battle skills. With a new and deadly keyblade, he now thrusts himself into a world that may in the end consume his soul entirely.

lilk82394
Name: Soto Ribe
Side: Anglets
Keyblade(you can create a name): Oathkeeper
Techniques: fire,blizzard,arcs arcanum
Appearance: white cloak with white shirt and black pants
Bio: Loved to fight with all kinds of weapons luckily got blessed with the keyblade

Regelion1
this is how my keyblades look ignore the names on the image

Ka Ryu:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Phoenix_Keyblade_by_ShiningamiMaxwe.jpg

Ite Ryu:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/11blueflame11.jpg

Watatsumi:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Ocean_Breeze_by_luvs2sketch.jpg

lilk82394
u got 3?

Regelion1
no 2 the third is what happens when u i combine my two keyblade or is that too much i could take it out if it is

lilk82394
naw its cool

Moscow
Can't find a good picture of what my keyblade will look like, but my description of it tells it pretty good

lilk82394
It's ok as long as you put atleast a description.

Moscow
The giant eyeball at the hilt harnesses extra strength in the keyblade-- an aura of dark energy

starryknight
start now pl0x thank u k bai

lilk82394
wat is pl0x

Moscow
Originally posted by starryknight
start now pl0x thank u k bai

Now that's a new language laughing out loud

starryknight
it means start the rp now please k bye...geez get with the times

lilk82394
Who ever said something like tht

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Side: Good

Keyblade(you can create a name): Tranquil

Techniques: Blizzaga. Thundaga, Curaga, Gravity, Time, Bubble Bullets (Comes from the Tranquil Key like wisdom form) Frost Bullets (Bubble Bullets + Blizzaga) Conduct Bullets (Thundaga + Bubble Bullets)

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925422736/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/foxdemon2.jpg

Keyblade: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1111/380353-aqua_s_keyblade_super.jpg

Bio: Post Later

lilk82394
All right Ill open up the thread at 8:00

Regelion1
if StarryKnight is a girl then we are good but if Starryknight is not then this is a sausage RP lol

lilk82394
she is

Regelion1
Name: Yuri

Side: Dark

Keyblade(you can create a name): Yami Ryu

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/RaptureKeyblade.jpg

Techniques: Black materia, Quake, stop, Cura, Gravity, Aeroga

Appearance:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/AnimeBlueHairGirl.jpg

Bio: Yuri is the Twin Sister of Gaku one day she wondered off on her own and was lost she ended up coming across a portal and walked in the portal closed behind her and she was trapped in Darkness she was scared but knew her brother would come for her but he couldn't find her and she was slowly being corrupted by the darkness but she was rescued by some one and ended up joining the Dark side hoping to find her brother but her heart was tainted half way

lilk82394
All char approved

Regelion1
so yeah this is a good RP then i call flirt lol

lilk82394
Flirt u wanna be the flirt.

Regelion1
yup

lilk82394
Sure dude...

Regelion1
^_^ both of my characters will be flirty since they are twins does any one besides me and Hitosu know what YURI means

lilk82394
Yes it a term for like a lesbian anime or something

Anon E. Mous
Who DOESN'T know what Yuri means? That's the better question, IMHO.

Regelion1
so what do you think My girl character is like

lilk82394
Who knows. Well find out soon

starryknight
bum bum bummmmmmm!!!!!!

Regelion1
Lol you said it looks like everyone else got it and starryknight i missed one bum

lilk82394
Ok just to inform you start your char making his/her way to the Dark Temple or Light Temple

Regelion1
okay whats these temples

starryknight
i might be busy...i gots to play WoW :B

lilk82394
i love WoW wats ur username

And the temples are where you train with master Xen or Zon

starryknight

lilk82394
Mine too I only play on weekends though.

And threads opened

Regelion1
I've never played i tried but it screwed me over and i couldn't play i see a lot of ads about it like the mohawk grenade they have mr T's character as a npc that gives u the mohawk grenade dosen't mr T have his character roaming around

lilk82394
Man tht commercials old

Regelion1
i know but you know how they have the npc's that give you the mohawk grenades that are mr T's do you think that there is a character that is mr T walking around battling people

lilk82394
Idk... Heh
XD

Regelion1
it would be cool to be friends with him on WoW

lilk82394
not tht much
its like going on facebook and being friends with lil wayne or sumthin hes nt gonna wanna tlk to u

Regelion1
lesbians rule also bisexual people do to but only if your a girl I'm all straight i just think they are cool thats why for once in my life i created a lesbian character ^_^

Anon E. Mous
Random fact: I have an ex that's bi...

Anyway I might make a char for this, if I'm bored enough.

Regelion1
Most of my ex's where bi

Anon E. Mous
Seriously? You're one lucky dude.

Regelion1
y is that

Anon E. Mous
Because bi chicks are awesome...

Regelion1
true that

lilk82394
O.O
i wish i had a bi gf

Regelion1
lol it's not always that awesome if the relationship if more physical then emotional then they might leave you for another girl

lilk82394
u know alot about them...
anyways i might be in and out so keep doing what your doing...

Anon E. Mous
Ahh, but it's the best when the girl really likes you, emotionally and physically... Because then she might make out with one of her friends if you ask her... Mmm, good times...

Regelion1
yeah I've had one 3 some before

Regelion1
I've noticed what the hell about the light temple its like everyone forgot there was a good side like everyone wanted to be evil

starryknight
guys are stupid and girls break your heart, its hard either way D;

Regelion1
true but there is always that one person that u cant live without that person that make u feel warm everytime u see them smile or hear their voice that u would do alot for just to show them how much u love them <3

Anon E. Mous
Yeah... Then that person dumps you, and you're completely heart-broken...

Regelion1
but you find the love you have for that person and lift yourself up with the love youb have for them and us it to try to move on I'm a amateur poet this is easy for me we can go all day lol

Anon E. Mous
That hasn't worked too well... Whenever I think of the love I have for that person, the grief is too overwhelming to do anything else...

lilk82394
oh wow....
i like it when girls make out in my class
so sxy..

starryknight
>.> i hate when girls make out for attention for boys eww!

lilk82394
heres the dark templehttp://www.sunyoonart.com/Img/Concept/Bridge2Temple_w1.jpg

light temple:https://www.reikiwebstore.com/ProductImages/CP500LgPoster.jpg((forget the angel things))

and star that how us boys feel about gay dudes acting all flaming and stuff

lilk82394
oh and this is hunter without the metal hand, and hes shorter, and instead of the sword a keyblade

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/ultimate-karas/swordsman.jpg

starryknight
my characters seem to be distracting...

lilk82394
its bcuz its more dudes thn girls

MadMel
oh the hell with it, ill join
can i still have a keyblade?

lilk82394
yea u can

MadMel
Name: ronin blaze
Side: light
Keyblade(you can create a name): lightbringer (also uses a shield, if thats ok?)
Techniques: shield of light, shining wave, radiant sword, searchlight, runesaber, bitter end, paladin force, saints fall
Appearance: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/Flammia/Paladin_sketch__by_Dawn_Naoto.jpg
keyblade image: http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo253/YIMAQWIN/LunarEclipse.jpg
Bio: born and raised to be a guardian of the light temple, ronin believes strongly in the light that guides him..he will do whatever it takes to uphold justice and protect the temple of light..

hows that?

lilk82394
Cool character. Yes you can use a sheild and you based hhis abilities of Cecil and WOL

MadMel
indeed i did big grin
they are my mains in dissidia big grin

lilk82394
Cloud and Squall are mine. i love them!

MadMel
atm im trying to do every character at once -.-
currently leveling golbez, the emperor, sephiroth, jecht and even *sigh* exdeath stick out tongue

lilk82394
i used exdeath to lvl everyone
since hes so slow i just put all his stats on max for the computer and keep hitting him with hp moves. then i get like 15000 exp in one hit

MadMel
yea hes good like that stick out tongue
hes fun to use once you master his teleport ability stick out tongue
and his exburst attack is just badass evil face

lilk82394
yea but i hate him.
squall is a bravery raper once hes in ex mode
and cloud can cut down any defense which makes him one of the best

MadMel
cecil's the real bravery raper
he does 1.5 X damage in ex mode - give him a critical hit boost and he breaks ppl in no time stick out tongue

lilk82394
suall does 1.5 bravery damage at all times and in ex mode his critical is boosted by alot and when he does an attack reguraly its 10 hits but in ex mode itll count as 20. he can easily get 9999 bravery in 3 or less hits if u know how to use him

MadMel
meh, i just use cecil's big combo - that technically counts as a 1 hit break, right? stick out tongue

lilk82394
which combo
im playing dissidia now

Regelion1
you are both wrong onion knight is the best one of them i even gave my character one of his moves sword shower

MadMel
gravity ball -> searchlight -> 6 hit slash

Originally posted by Regelion1
you are both wrong onion knight is the best one of them i even gave my character one of his moves sword shower yea but his voice is so annoying i can barely stand playing as him stick out tongue

and bitter end >>> swordshower wink

lilk82394
onion knight is good but never the best. hes really fast though. and the best move on dissidia is cloud-omnislash ver.5

MadMel
you mean the cheapest move stick out tongue

starryknight
:O damn it why cant that game be on all platforms!!!!

lilk82394
its an exclusive srry...
cnt wait for ff13 versus.

starryknight
i havnt beat ff13 yet :O but i havnt played it much

Regelion1
onion knight's voice isn't annoying its fun he's cheerful

MadMel
and annoying stick out tongue

Regelion1
you know he's cool cause his ex move is 2 different moves

MadMel
i guess but common
neo almagast ftw! stick out tongue

Regelion1
holy is awesome its the type of magic that stopped the giant Meteor that was summoned by sephiroth by using the move black materia

MadMel
not quit the same holy, but yea i get what you mean..
and neo almagast is total control of the void, which nearly destroyed everything..
but whatever, to each their own

Regelion1
lol

MadMel
cant do much without lilk..

Regelion1
true that

Regelion1
madmel from how i know your your pretty much a legend i remember the first RP i have ever play with you in

MadMel
embarrasment ty
which one was that?

Regelion1
JacopeX Rp Ultimate hero RPG you might remember me as Demonking1 that was the name i used i had 3 ninjas Demon Kurisaki, Gaku Hitsugaya, and Yuki matsumoto do you remember the rp got expanded and moved to createforum.com/uhrpg i still remember your characters John the reaper, Tristan Maybury, and Chaos

MadMel
attaboy!
yea i remember you now big grin

Regelion1
when i started my friend JacopeX wanted me to join his Rp that was the only reason i joined if it wasn't for him i would have never known or been on KMC i was an half rookie have average RPer I only Rped in Ninja based rp's on naruto websites and when i got here i started to improve my short time here after seeing how all of you in Ultimate hero RPG posted so it's thaks to all of you that was able to get so far into my Rping so I thank you ^_^

MadMel
glad to have helped big grin

lilk82394
srry i had to go....

and i remember UHRPG i was Sora. those were the good ol' days

Regelion1
Yup

MadMel
you guys werent even here for the best stuff stick out tongue

oh btw forgot to add "lights blessing" to my list of techniques erm

lilk82394
i only strted UHRPG when we were in tht tower f to fight lich king or sumthin

MadMel
yea - the very end of the 3rd rp - which imo was the worst of the 4

2nd was the best by far erm

Regelion1
i came in with the awesome entrance and saved you all that was awesome and that was my first post I'm KMC and it came out awesome i know JacopeX for real and he told me personally that it was awesome

lilk82394
my wifi kept goin out

lilk82394
so adamaska and fallen wanna hook up huh?

starryknight
idk embarrasment

lilk82394
i left a response for ur char a few min ago

lilk82394
slow day i see.
im off to bed

lilk82394
nvm
ive mastered hand seals

lilk82394
I hope
u guys are ready for a hard fight when you finish eating

Moscow
Originally posted by lilk82394
so adamaska and fallen wanna hook up huh?

laughing out loud If it gets to that.

lilk82394
Wat does she think about tht

Moscow
I dunno. But whenever a girl gives you some signals, there's opportunity waiting around the corner.

However Adamaska has some skeletons in the closet with his past and all. Something about a massacre of his family and friends. Might not be a good introductory material for starting a relationship

lilk82394
Whoa hope I don't have to kill him big grin

Moscow
Hey...you have Yuri to play around with wink I know she tried some interesting interactions with Fallen and all, but she cut her skirt off before the Raith battle

lilk82394
She's a lesbian and I wouldn't kill u over a girl

Moscow
Good, cuz I'd own you anyday smokin'

starryknight
but but but Fallen isnt just any girl she is a princess of an erased world!!

Moscow
A princess? Well, that makes it even better big grin

Moscow
I just thought of something. We just did that battle without Yuri around. Regelion is gonna be pissed when he gets back here tomorrow

lilk82394
@ star: so u want me to fight for u

@ Moscow: your a bald faced lie, hunter would murder you

and regelion will be okay I'll explain to him

starryknight
he snoozes he loses

idc do w.e is interesting

Moscow
Adamaska will come out of his shell faster than you know it. He already demonstrated it... somewhat... even though he got beat up alot.

Bald-faced liar? laughing out loud Just wait until we're out of the training exercise, Hunter

lilk82394
Ok I'll go after fallen
now everyone wants her
me
fallen
adamaska...

And u just got yourself fxcked Moscow

starryknight
and yuri >.>

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>