Could WW block the Odin Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
With her bracelets?

Warlord
she has blocked the godwave right?

Endless Mike
Depends how much is thrown at her. I mean theoretically Odin could probably use such a small amount that it's only enough to light a candle if he wanted to.

Omega Vision
I think they could since they can block out the OE which is a part of the Source itself.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
they can block out the OE which is a part of the Source itself.

I cal PISs poor writing on that

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I cal PISs poor writing on that
I agree that she shouldn't have been able to reflect it back and hurt DS but its made from the Olympian Aegis so its not *that* ridiculous that it should be able to block it.

I agree that she shouldn't have been able to reflect it back and hurt DS but its made from the Olympian Aegis so its not *that* ridiculous that it should be able to block it.

Yeah, that's what I dont get. Just how powerfull is DC zeus? And how much of that power went in the aegis and how much of it is left in her bracelets?

Endless Mike
I thought she could reflect the OE since part of her soul was in Darkseid or something

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Yeah, that's what I dont get. Just how powerfull is DC zeus? And how much of that power went in the aegis and how much of it is left in her bracelets?
I don't think its Zeus's power, its the power of the giant goat that reared him.

kochtgr
Originally posted by Prep-Man
With her bracelets?

Why Not...? boxing

D_Dude1210
Marvel Odin > DC Zues

/discuss

I don't think its Zeus's power, its the power of the giant goat that reared him.

sick

rotiart
It's blocked darkseids omega effect before and the godwave too iirc.
Unless Odin fires a blast that somehow avoids the bracelets and hits ww in the back... I can't see it getting through

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.